It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh My God! Is There Anybody Else Out There?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Bigburgh

Now you know WHY I ask this Question.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 01:33 AM
link   
OK.. I hope you can sleep just a little better. But take time now and then to go threw the rubble to find that one that needs heard too. It's 2:33 here so I'm out too. G'night.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Hello

I find myself with a foot in the digital dementia that another wrote about earlier on and my quiet time when I can get myself back to a balanced and simpler way of life. I have had to work at this though.

I have a Grand child and two sons and I do wonder at the pace they live at today and their world tomorrow. I use to be a workaholic but when one has paid taxes and all the dues necessary and then finds that all that I paid for is getting whittled down and down, and I see how hard my sons work I despair. Because it isn't worth it from what I have seen so far. I also notice that friends and people I know seem to be either of a similar mind or are trying to keep up with society and its ordained expectations.

I do believe that I have found an inner balance which gives me a quiet contentment to enjoy before the next thing raises it little head and I have to rush off. Which in the main I don't mind, but I do mind the stress and everything has to be done to a gut-breaking schedule demanded by someone else. Today's stress just for normal living is steadily destroying so many lives, relationships and people's health.

I find myself thinking of the usual dropping out and finding somewhere quiet where hopefully a few like-minded people are.

I actually find I cannot believe the illogical things like Syria that are happening in full view today created or at least fronted by some of the most unconscionable individuals I have ever seen and I feel that this is not the world I voted for, worked for or indeed signed up for. If one is old enough to look back as indeed the current Cococola advert on tv shows where it depicts two men one in the 50s/60's and one in today's world, not only was the pace so much slower (yet it lacked nothing), but we lived, obviously without the convenience of some of today's technology, a more contented and peaceful life. One knew one would be working on Monday but the weekend was to be worked on domestic things on Saturday and enjoyment and fun on Sundays and Monday back to the work routine. Without so many of the new restrictions we face one could be an individual, say what one thought, do and go lots of places that were open but that are now 'someone else's estate or the facility does not exist due to health and safety or whatevers.

It is getting to be like living in somone else's world with a set of almost alien values - there I am getting older but....

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   
sounds to me like youre over thinking alot of things. heres some video advice from one of my favorite therapists:

www.youtube.com...

also....for some diversion try plants vs zombies....one of my faves

cheers!

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by infoseeker26754

Those whom seek to enact a population cull have polluted the water with artificial hormone's that effect the gender identity and fertility of the population in much of the developed world, there activity's went into high gear from the late 1970's with the circumvention of much of the democratic structure of the developed world, in the less developed world they have released multiple biological pathogens and caused environmental collapse in order to help to destroy the population strength as well as releasing genetically modified crop pest's while also releasing poisonous insecticides that further reduce human health, fertility and growth rate's.

The use of military action is only a fall back as they control much of the geopolitical and industrial as well as economic infrastructure of the world.

Hypothetically speaking one could envisage a time long ago when a virus was released and appeared harmless except for the saturation of the human gene-pool as well as several other species, A virus they have now reverse engineered from CANCER cell's and modified for re release, this was activated by the implementation of a common bacterial-fungal hybrid now called CANDIDA that once interacting with the cells and the semi dormant virus both reduced lifespan which the species compensated for by selectively breeding those whom bred younger and developed faster (if stunted and much smaller both bodily and cranialy) and this in turn following a extensive nearly complete depopulation led to a slow climb back to a new civilization based on shorter length faster thought process and utterly alien to the preceding social structure based on lower birth rate's and longer life and totally agrarian in nature as opposed to militaristic consumerism, -- OF COURSE THIS IS ONLY HYPOTHETICAL EXCEPT FOR IT'S LONG LOST VICTIM'S.

So to prevent there action's being actively stopped they used a Psychic (Actually not more talented in the PSI but with a neutral brain pattern common to nearly all people and so sensitive to there own naturally produced ELF emissions from there nervous systems and more often called a sensitive), studying his brain wave and other neural pattern's they were then able to create a electro-mechanically generated simulacrum of his brain waves set to sleep or negativity or optimism at it's simplest and then using standard high energy radio transmission equipment they were able to use what is commonly known as inductive radio oscillation to target the nervous system of large groups of people (Which is why he had to have this common wave pattern and be sensitive), There political candidates made the populace feel good through this method and bad for the real (genuine) candidate's, they also were able to suppress there emotions and brain activity, (Montauk).

Zombies well near enough except for those with aberrant (non common) brain bio electrical radio frequency's and using subtle detection apparatus they can and have been selectively detected and targeted.

Truth is often stranger and more common sense though much more evil than you think, those responsible have set enclaves in very large bunkers city's but they don't want there sheep getting out of control before the cull.
But Trust me they are the one's whom are for the cull, no large force once applied however subtly is without resistance and like the masonic pyramid those living inside are blind with only the top most seeing were they are climbing or trying too, the tower of faith is not a pyramid and it will come down on them from a very great height with far more force than they can possible calculate.

I would recommend reading a book called the secret's of mount Sinai or the Discovery and the translation of the Codex Sinaiticus to see what they dared to emulate and mock, this apocryphal text sat in a sealed chamber for nearly 1600 yeas until an earth tremor shook the stones out of the sealed arched doorway and revealed the manuscript where it had been hidden, the translation talk's of the church and how she chooses the correct stone's and reject's the others, she is a white tower reaching to heaven, not a pyramid reaching out of a hole like the Greek king Sisyphus always' doomed to build a pyramid of stones all rounded and poorly fitting but though he know's they will always collapse he is always tantalizingly close to escaping and when he climb's they collapse under him and one can but see the obvious analogy to the pyramid of darkness with the eye that is for only it's leader looking always inward and up to him but never to the truth.

And of course I am talking completely hypothetically here and will deny any knowledge of this.

edit on 7-9-2013 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by infoseeker26754
reply to post by Dianec

No. People are in hiding, from the world. I just wanted to know if somehow what I do matter's anymore. You can open a door, say Hello, ask How's your day going without some sick remark anymore.

Maybe it was in my past life where people had respect, compassion, help another without caring what they got in return. I wish I was in a dream land! Why pretend on something that is not real?

Could be fake, pretend it does not exist...................................................Then I would have to lie to myself. I just can not do it anymore. I will not jump! Would not give them the Happy Joy Joy Pretend it does not Exist Idea!

Would you?

No I stay true to myself. I think that's where your heading. We can give in and become like others who have put a safe distance between themselves and others or we can continue to be who we were raised to be. What you do matters! It is still felt by people its just that we are astounded when we get the negative stuff back. People are takers more than I remember when I was growing up. They drain you of your energy and move on to the next (sort of like a vampire). We need to be replenished sometimes. I'm not sure how to make that happen when there has been too much taking and nothing in return. I find taking a drive, getting into nature, griping about it here, etc helps me reneegize (sometimes). Sometimes I just get to feel drained until someone comes along to give me hope that there is still altruism in the world. They are out there - just less of them.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Bigburgh

Wow does my head hurt! Working in 100+ temps everyday for the past 2 weeks

Opp's Good morning.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Shiloh7

I hear you on this; I've worked my whole life, even as a child. The word I used to call myself was an outcast, only in a good way! Actually had to refine this word some.......................... Different! Then refining it more now it Me!

Work now = slave. I really do not think people see this since if not working you lose everything! Once was taken away, 2nd time I gave it up and now...................................................No Feeling!

Oh I do Feel, Feel it so much as I go about my day noticing people acting strange and on edge. Have you been to a store, park and see how parent's treat/talk to their kids? Maybe it started there sometime ago.

Would love to go somewhere where people actually worked togetter as a group, each doing what they can for the group and not for themselves. Just a dream or has the idea of that dream been lost?

You could go see a doctor and get a pill for just about anything these day's; could have gotten into the water table and we are all on drugs.
I was checking to see if anybody else is seeing this so I asked this question.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Shiloh7

And about that inner balance................................................... Sunday's I take off 98.7%. I have no credit, everything is either paid or I do not own it. Great part is it's all like 25+ yrs old and still works!

Credit is one of the main factors causing all this pain, living outside yourself out doing your next door nab, friend............... Working everyday just to pay a bill from like childhood! I call it Slavery.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by instigatah

Overthinking? My boss said that! Except I just started and know where stuff is
I have lot's to do my friend, fixing stuff, playing games learning new thing's. Just ask my parent's. Was messing with stuff at the age of 3!

I'm at a point that today is today and since tomorrow will come might as well be ready. I know I'm the only me out there but surely there has to be others like me!

Most would say and they have, Lie Some! Why?

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by instigatah
sounds to me like youre over thinking alot of things. heres some video advice from one of my favorite therapists:

www.youtube.com...

also....for some diversion try plants vs zombies....one of my faves

cheers!

People out there, I agree with this one! Use the and the fixing cost you just part's! Now you might want to watch extra ones though!

Read the comments too ..................................................some of them could get yourself killed, burn your house down or ......................................... Make you laugh some.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by instigatah

Like that game! Golf, cards, have you tried Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Zombie Ninja Pro-Am?

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by LABTECH767

Man, already read most of what you was talking about only in short form though. Actually it is true..................... Even the Water has it's Evil Hand in it! Or their Hands!

Sad part you left out was it has gone wrong, way off track in what they were thinking it was to do! And the actually Key to this is LIFE! DNA somehow Knew we were going to mess with it so it has a back-up plan!

How it got there no one knows. So as they try to go around it in other ways, already the next child born has this block so to speak so they are using everything else to control it. Water, Food and them so-called Cell Phones you think you have!

What did the Sa-maritan say long ago? A race of Slaves! Again you left out about them underground cities; They were already there! Would I love to get my hands on one of them Books they have found and hid there!

How is it that everywhere on Earth has underground citys from long ago and here in the US we have Nothing? Even today there is still STUFF under ground that has not been found yet! Hopefully we do not find this stuff; as the voices in my head tell me; all our lives will change in a blink of an eye!

Or explain why they took Lead out of everything? Lead is everywhere, one of the most common thing on this Planet! And yet they still use it in the Arm Forces as paint. Make you wonder if wrapping you head in foil for a day would snap you out of it!

Could be worst though, Aliens did show up and started playing too! My bad...............................they have already been here long before us and look at what they distroyed! In the end, there is no greater Power then Life! You would have thought by now they can not Play God and never will!

That is the good News!

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Dianec

There is nothing more to do! Go with in and find your space and grow. Some good people have tried to help....................Look what we did to Christ! And all the other good one's shot, killed, posioned, gone missing.

Still though, how long can you yourself pretend, talk to yourself and actually Be You? Hell, even My Voices Have Friend's
Some will call you shy, quite, weird, nut's and when you tell them like you see it. Now you have become Satan Himself!

People can not do the simple stuff anymore; like using a washing mech, counting money and actually seek people out to do this for them and call it Love! All the Good Books out there say to learn to Love Yourself First! Now it's so bad out there You have too!

Oh, they are in hiding and that gives me hope! Maybe their on another brain wave and someday we will bump into them. Or it could be the other way; when were ready they or we will find them no matter what.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Seem's laughable to most people but that are actually personal Faraday cage clothing you can buy, they won't stop radiation but radio frequency radiation they will stop though I am not certain about ELF field radiation it may be possible that an active low energy Faraday cage built into the structure of a house of even wall covering's could, I actually don't have a cell phone and have refused to ever have one - remember the police whom were suing for liver and pancreatic cancer from year's of carrying a microwave radio on there belt's (Even before cell phone's became commonly available) well the cell phone will have the same effect guaranteed, this was one reason the Ericsson was originally getting out of the mobile business before Sony bought them up, they were going to only special in the transponders as they being Swedish 'were' an ethical employer whom had looked at the implications of the compensation payment's the tobacco industry were having to make and thought it might be prudent to get out while the going was good but along came Sony, anyway I digress but yes there are items to block radio frequency interference.

Most sites are rip off but all you need is two or more meshes of copper chicken wire (Cable turned into a net, steel will do just as well) with the sheets places on both sides of your cavity wall's opposite one another and earthed of course also over the ceiling and if you have a raised floor under the boards', to avoid lighting attraction a simple lightning rod tethered to ground higher up on the apex of the building is necessary. Tin foil would not work.

Still here are some interesting site's.
www.teslamad.com...
www.youtube.com...

The Faraday suit work's by exploiting the phenomena of electromagnetic inductance and raises the suit to the same potential as the high voltage cable the guy is working on, it also effectively block's radio frequency and microwave energy but as I said I am not sure about ELF.

The wiring (Electrical Cable) necessary can be made up of any pieces splices together but remember anyone wanting to use a cellphone in your house will be frustrated and there own emissions as well as any other source of emission within the impromptu cage will be trapped inside the cage.

If you wish to know why the mason's are so often misguided and why they are a tool in the hand of a few whom have allied themselves at the upper echelons with those whom are against christian morality and faith and too see there true face start here.
www.isaiah54.org...
There are some link's at the bottom after the prayer.

edit on 8-9-2013 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   

I did read something to that effect; a cage, was that not someones idea about saving your Elect stuff afer an EMP? Foil is good for cooking; just do not leave it in there too long. And if anybody else is reading this "do not get the cheap thin stuff".

Most web page's out there can have you going..................................................add stuff................................track you; thats why there is Free Cell Phones if you want one! There is infomation out there, just have to look more.

Since this is starting to go "Off Track" as OP would say, so How do fit yourself along the growing masses of ?????????????????????????????////

You know you could take everything away, Gov plan's of doom, Ufo's have gotten lame anyway; knowing I found a Planet that had water; which 50% do just not the mass Life Walking Around. Some how it seems that this Planet could be JUST A ZOO!

Have to concider it
Say something so simple as no elect, gas is just about to sky rocket and the next few years, how much cool, gas, wood is there left to use, say in 25 yrs?

So let's sat the world is in a Boom, has anybody actually realise that it should be over and get to working on different things? And the people out there do not see this, more pain and sorrow then happyness I say.

As the world goes, so does it's People. Madness shall be nice and say No Understanding anymore! In 10 yrs people should be on the moon and new ideas set up for this. I'm sure people already are having plans to start sell land out there!

And get this, okay so you make the cut of 10 and get to go. You would half to have 5 woman and 5 men just in case. Next at least 3 and that's being nice about it knowing .....................being a doctor. Now 7 are left at least 3 would have to have an understanding of Ship Repair.................maint and the like. That leaves 4 people who better know something quick just in case something goes wrong.

Off track again some just see my point. Now who can be by themselves for the trip and say you hate 3 of them; knowing there up to something else and not with the group! If their awake the whole year and a half by the time they got there 2 have either killed themselves or others due to reality setting in.

And the money it's gonna take to send them food and other things? Since money really does not exist anyway; did not here this from me, what are they gonna do under stress? Most people can not be alone, let alone by themselves far.....................far......................away!

The ability to be with yourself with out others around is something you must have. i do not mean a day or 2, I'm taking months, yrs................................... Have you ever seen someone talking to themselves and actually have a convercation all by themselves? Most are put into hospitals! Feed drugs and been told to stay away from them.

I fit this bill, could talk to a rock and have some weird concept of lang?????// Same goes with trees, bugs ect................................ You know you are loosing it when you see Fluffy; aka a small cloud and actually talking to it asking it to get bigger so it could block the sun for you! Funny part is "IT DOES" Not all the time, say 20% out of yrs of trying.

As I step on the tail of a dragon. I come to understand somethings! Watch where I step and look before I take the step. Other then that there are no wall's, just a long road ahead wondering where did all the people go!

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   

By the way; Why is your mood Awful?

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   

It sounds tome like you are feeling what many people feel right now.....missing basic human interaction and humans having consideration for one another. Our world has become so de-personalized. We do everything electronically, and have forgotten the simple pleasures of life, and how to interact with each other. Empathy and sympathy seem to be a thing of the past. We are not robots...we need the human touch, simple consideration for each other, and there is nothing like the feeling you get knowing you have made a difference in someone else's life. This is something that I feel the generations of late are losing....and it is so very sad. There ARE still good decent people out there....but it seems they are getting harder to find sometimes.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Because I am literally too lazy to alter that setting but hey it can be interpreted as really bad or down or even fantastically magnificent depending on which part of the English speaking world you are in, when I put that information on my avatar I had a migraine (I suffer from both normal and optical but both to put it lightly leave me feeling awful).
Thanks I think I will change it to neutral or optimistic (but then I would be a hypocrite). Since I can't stop eating I have chosen Voracious.

Anyway here is a site that sells specialized clothing (you can make your own but some idea's on this site.
www.lessemf.com...
Here is a simple Faraday image from google image search,

Now it is possible to enclose your entire house though I suggest the cage within a cage method I outlined before and the windows can be done to look like leaded glass.
As you can see there is quite a lucrative market out there for this.

And just so you know you are not alone read this,
www.montalk.net...

Also I would suggest getting a priest or minister to give a blessing.

edit on 8-9-2013 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

Well yes!
One way of putting it; although the games that come with interacting I care not. I heard a saying that sometimes you have to walk the road alone. Okay, no problem with that just so much trash laying around the road it's pissing me off!

Got that off my chest. And it's not trash; pain, sorrow dis-ease running amonk on this road and I have to stop and say poor little fellow, need some help?............................ F-U! So I walk some more...........weirdo..............creap......................................Blue moon I hear have a dollor?

Ho Hello, Good Day to you Sir...........................Nice day is it? ...............................What you doing in the rain, come it!
That's what I'm missing, really do not need anything................................just a voice from someone alive!

Asked this question just to make sure I was not going Nut's! # happens when you talk to yourself for so long. Yea, have a job...........................live with a roommate/lover/hater changes when the mood is in her ballpark! next is the town of rude zombies drinking beer and killing everything that moves! Did I say it's like out in the middle of nowhere land?

Some would say, could change that you know? I go to myself................................yea............yea.....................done that 5 times already thinking to myself leaving it all behind......................................some do not get the point! Find any ways of walking the road? Let me know........................................I do have all the time in this world!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join