It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why we Must strike syria

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Ladies and gentlemen boys and girls lets get ready to rumble.....

I hate to be the fella to say this but we must strike Assad hard and fast. Not to save the people, they should save them selves. Not because the rebels killed people with poison gas, that is not our responsibility. We need to strike because it is in our best interest to slap around the middle east like a step child and show the world were still in charge. Russia whether you know it or not is making a power play to start unraveling our power and influence in the region. If they can gain security and controll in the middle east there is no longer the need for our petroldollar which would ruin our quality of life. Do you like to eat? How about giving your children a somewhat safe future free of cholera and dysentery? For one to live comfortably another must not it is this simple.

By china and russia standing up they are basically saying your time in power is up we will take it from here, that goes to all of us americans and even our allies. We didnt want blood on our hands and the lies the government sold the masses was an insult to any one with half a brain but reality is simple no superpower loses is standing in the world with out its citizens suffering greatly. Those of you who believe the banksters/nwo/illuminati or whatever boogyman who pulls the strings would not allow us to fall think again if they can stay hidden from us here it will be all the easier for them to do the same over there.

Our only option is to do somthing so devistating so unthinkable that russia and china fall back into line. Im talking a real shock and awe, if they think we will use missles we use the very earth they stand on. We drop in a team of highly motivated individuals to kill assad and hang his corpse in the town square let these jokers know even when we are in our death throws we are still stronger than they are on their best day.

My opinion hate it but its true.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Yes it is true, but that doesn't make it moral or ethical.

You're talking about living off the blood and sweat of other nations...

Screw the petrodollar and screw your comfortable way of life.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by oasisjack

Is that you John Kerry? (end of sarcasm)

I really think we need to stay out of it and let Syria handle their own conflicts.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Well, there's the problem...your point of view is motivated by a want to be "controversial".

Your OP was neither controversial or original...

Maybe next time, huh..?

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   

We need to strike because it is in our best interest to slap around the middle east like a step child

yeah...because beating step children (or any child/person/animal) is ALWAYS the best policy

we will lose far more respect from bombing syria than not doing anything at all. alternatively we could offer to help get refugees to safety and provide humanitarian aid, then let the warring factions duke it out. this would gain us the most respect, but we'll never do it.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Sholtz

...alternatively we could offer to help get refugees to safety and provide humanitarian aid, then let the warring factions duke it out. this would gain us the most respect...

I am with you on this idea...what you have stated above is exactly what the United States should do.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Bob Sholtz

we will lose far more respect from bombing syria than not doing anything at all.

Yeah but the OP seeks power and wealth, not respect.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   
i have a question ...
has it occurred to anyone that with a majority (notice A not THE) of our assets 'blocked' in this region, should a 'strike' occur elsewhere, like Benghazi or maybe South Korea ? it would make it very difficult for us to respond in any reasonable amount of time ?

does anyone really think that Un is more concerned about basketball than reclaiming SKorea ??

now that Russia and China have joined the party in the Med, Egypt has the ability to close the Suez and Obama is still on the war path, wouldn't you consider taking advantage of the opportunity ??

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   

I have four problems with your plan, colorful and dramatic as it is.

One, nobody is considering plastering Syria with weapons. The most dramatic plan being discussed is to enable the rebels to defeat him.

Two, the kind of attack your invisioning will kill more hundreds of thousands of people. That's not what we need.

Three, the purpose is to persuade the world that we're powerful? When every day on ATS you can find people talking about how huge our military is and needs to be cut down? The world knows we have the big guns, you don't have to destroy a country to prove it.

Four, after we launch that attack, what do you think will happen? Russia and Iran, and every other country involved in the area will say, "Excuse me, we didn't know you were serious, we'll all behave nicely now, and we certainly won't attack America's interests and allies?"

Sorry, it would be colorful to watch from far away, but I can't accept it as a serious plan.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   
History has lied to you...

The real reason behind wars is ALWAYS concealed by lies.

They are carefully planned, instigated, staged, engineered and orchestrated into existence to weaken civilization, gain profits and control, reduce the population, and create a global police state.

There is nothing new in a government lying to their people to start a war. Indeed because most people prefer living in peace to bloody and horrific death in war, any government that desires to initiate a war usually lies to their people to create the illusion that support for the war is the only possible choice they can make. THE LIE OF THE CENTURY

"All war is based on deception." -- Sun Tzu, The Art of War

"Wars are all based on lies, could not be fought without lies" — Charles M. Young.

“Most wars are engineered by the Illuminati to weaken civilization and create a global police state" The Illuminati want to own and control everyone. They want to be God. They contrived all the revolutions, the world wars, the Cold War, Korea, Vietnam, the JFK assassination, 9-11, Iraq and Afghanistan and the "war on terror." ~ Henry Makow Ph.D.

“HISTORY IS A LIE! ALL WARS ARE STARTED ON PURPOSE!

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 12:47 AM
link   
The United States has to attack Syria to (in large part) keep what's left of its economy limping along. The MIC is now such an integral part of the American financial machine that constant warfare is necessary for economic "survival". It pulls out of one country and then immediately attacks another. Thousands would be added to the unemployment rolls if Raytheon was forced to cope with decreased demand for their products...

Peace, unfortunately, is a death sentence for the USA.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 01:04 AM
link   
A power play, maybe. But would they let the US fall out? Probably not. Look how much of the planet got messed up when OUR housing bubble popped. Imagine that on a scale that economist's dare not think about. We are all dependent on each other.

Our military is the biggest consumer of oil, if we cut our demand by X amount, it is felt across the world. We are no 2 in China's trade stuff. We going down is like the entire European union going down. It's bad business for everyone. The ripple effect would be felt by the planet.

But region control and to get the Saudis eventually working for them (or them working for the Saudis), a big maybe.

American corporations and government hold the most top secret, highest tech, and highly illegal rights than all the other countries combined on our blue orb. Edit. Honestly, if America really wanted to be huge dicks, there would be little to stop us.

The real reason we must goto war in Syria is:

edit on 7-9-2013 by ChuckNasty because: edit as above.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Armchair Quaterback Post , Hmm... seen alot of those on here lately . Stale Propaganda anyone ? ........

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zanti Misfit aka Keyboard Kommando

Armchair Quaterback Post , Hmm... seen alot of those on here lately . Stale Propaganda anyone ? ........

Weak attempt if so, no mention of the dying kids. No mention of the refugee camps.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by ChuckNasty

" Weak attempt if so, no mention of the dying kids. No mention of the refugee camps. "

Please , I had my Fill of the Usual Propaganda for Today . Multinational Corporations Create these Military Conflicts all over the Globe , it is they who should be Feeling Compassion for the Death of Innocent Children, and those Poor Souls who are caught in the Middle with nowhere to go .

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   
How pitiful. Next you'll be drinking the blood of Syrian children to sustain you.

Your existence relies on the fall of the East and you are not a banker? hard to believe.

You're right there in with those who want to strike syria because they want to be on the safe side in case the future of their children becomes threatened by a liberated middle east. All they want to do is be reassured that they will continue living in their sheltered western world, because the big bad world scares them.... and it should.... but the suffering of others in that big scary world is ours as well. It will come in some form or fashion. To condemn the lives of others in this kind of senseless act is to condemn your own and the lives of those you love.... and you forfeit any right to live in comfort when you condemn others to die this way like it's a video game.

As you sit and watch TV on your comfortable couch or cushiony recliner, remember all the pictures of the dead children in other countries, remember all the bodies laying in the streets, remember all the broken buildings and houses that have been ripped apart by bombs and missiles and remember... the bigger they are, the harder they fall. You think nothing could ever happen. Tell that to the victims of the plague. The hand of fate will move.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zanti Misfit
reply to post by ChuckNasty

" Weak attempt if so, no mention of the dying kids. No mention of the refugee camps. "

Please , I had my Fill of the Usual Propaganda for Today . Multinational Corporations Create these Military Conflicts all over the Globe , it is they who should be Feeling Compassion for the Death of Innocent Children, and those Poor Souls who are caught in the Middle with nowhere to go .

More of a reply to your state propaganda statement. The corps do seem to influence military conflicts. They are the ones who make the huge profits.

Edit-Corporations include global corps.
edit on 7-9-2013 by ChuckNasty because: edit as above.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

Nay John McCain has the blood lust theme to it. to mild for Kerry. or Rumsfeld making a one shoe fits all sale,

Donald Rumsfeld Says Iraq War Intelligence 'Part Of The Problem' With Syria, But Denies Manipulation

Former Secretary Of Defense Donald Rumsfeld said Thursday that the failure of Iraq War intelligence was "part of the problem" in convincing other countries to join in an attack on Syria, but denied that pre-war intelligence for Iraq was in any way manipulated. "I suppose it's part of the problem," Rumsfeld said on CNN's "New Day" of how Iraq intelligence failures affect the chance for a Syria strike.

Read more at www.huffingtonpost.com
got to do better than that to sell me the "we must hit Syria" sales pitch before I by in!!!!

Op your not even close... Kerry out..... DF of CA out ....Obama will see Tuesday

OP.... what your selling is out of the 1950 play book for RED threat Red Menace www.urbandictionary.com... want to tech a lesson to some one , let it be the UN.... US needs to stay out of it!!!!!! MIDEAST is no more of threat to the US than Canada /Mexico is.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Did you read my thread about Obama commenting at the G20 that he has no clue what the NSA is doing? And that he reads about it in the news then runs and checks on it? Do you really trust this bumble head to know what is best for Syria?

edit on 7-9-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join