It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evolutionists ! Explain this and make sense at the same time.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Krazysh0t
reply to post by undo

Is that supposed to be proof that early man doesn't have nipples? Because going by those drawings, they also didn't have joints in their arms, had tails, horns on their heads, the males are like 2 times the size of the females, oh and when they hold something, their hands just meld into the object instead of grasping it.

no those aren't men.

(or women for that matter)

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Prezbo369

Or does your ego and pride preclude you from admitting you might be wrong?

You shouldn't talk about ego. As for me it has nothing to do with ego or pride. It's simply
that which points to and feels right. No room for intuition in your world tho is there ?
Very boring if I may say so. Thank God it's not reality.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

Well Randy I gave it a shot and made it about two minutes into the video. It really isn't hard to explain these elongated skulls

Well then two minutes won't cut it sorry, you shouldn't have responded at all.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Or does your ego and pride preclude you from admitting you might be wrong?

You shouldn't talk about ego. As for me it has nothing to do with ego or pride. It's simply
that which points to and feels right. No room for intuition in your world tho is there ?
Very boring if I may say so. Thank God it's not reality.

You're completely unable to even consider that you might be wrong, you think you're right despite all the evidence to the contrary.That's ego and that's pride on a massive scale.

To not even consider information that contradicts your beliefs is the height of arrogance.

And what feels right is completely irrelevant in regards to the truth, your emotions have no baring on the truth.

So you continue to 'challenge' those that do not share your beliefs, the challenges are continuously met and ignored.

So what's the point randyvs?

Are you trying to convince yourself?....

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   

You're completely unable to even consider that you might be wrong

I don't even consider myself righteous. I do believe God is tho.
And you can call me Randy.
edit on 9-9-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   

You're completely unable to even consider that you might be wrong

I don't even consider myself righteous. I do believe God is tho.

That's nice, but what does that have to do with the thread and your inability to consider you might be wrong?

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   

What is there for me to be wrong about ?
If you think about it.
I don't believe the story of our past that leaves giant holes unanswered questions and mock ups of the truth.
I believe the story that answers those questions and fills those holes. Not the crap ass lies your ilk pieces together and asks us to believe. The challenge is, to tell the same story that goes thru the vid and have it make sense according to the evidence. But you didn't watch the whole thing did you ?

To worried about voice tones and G-D hand gestures. Pretty scientific don't you think at all ?
But I'm the uneducated one.

LMFAO

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   

If you think about it.
I don't beklieve the story of our past that leaves giant holes unanswered questions and mock ups of the truth.
I believe the story that answers those questions and fills those holes. Not the crap ass lies your ilk pieces together and asks us to believe.

I understand what you believe, I asked if you could possibly consider the fact that you might be wrong.

And you have shown that you're completely unable to do this.

This is not a sign of an inquiring mind searching for the truth, its the sign of someone that thinks he already has the truth and has no intention of considering information that might bring that conclusion into disrepute.

This is a discussion forum, where ideas and questions are posed. If you're unable to consider other peoples positions that you and your threads are of no use here.

There are plenty of Christian forums (or whatever religion/cult you follow) that absolutely love self pandering threads such as this......

To worried about voice tones and G-D hand gestures. Pretty scientific don't you think at all ?
But I'm the uneducated one.
LMFAO

Wat?
edit on 9-9-2013 by Prezbo369 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   

This is a discussion forum, where ideas and questions are posed. If you're unable to consider other peoples positions that you and your threads are of no use here.

Please save us your poor opinions and weak annotations they are irrelevant

However you seem determined.

What do you mean wat ? There was nothing to hear !

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Please save us your poor opinions and weak annotations they are irrelevant

However you seem determined.

This isn't the place to prothletise, what you're doing is detrimental to this forum

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Just making an observation.
That all you got ?

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   

If you think about it.
I don't believe the story of our past that leaves giant holes unanswered questions and mock ups of the truth.

Any holes and unanswered questions left by scientific theories like Evolution are left there because our current evidence cannot explain it, and unlike theology doesn't just make stuff up in lieu of the evidence. Instead it waits for the evidence to surface that either fills in the hole or contradicts the original theory. If the second option occurs then a new theory that incorporates all the new facts is presented. And again we will try to fill in the new holes to this theory. On and on, that is how science works. It builds on itself instead of just easily providing all the answers from the onset.

You see science doesn't just start out by answering all the questions. It focuses on one question at a time. Then when it answers that question, usually more questions present themselves to be answered. Thus the scientist moves onto these questions to further flesh out the theory. Any theory that claims to have all the answers should be looked at rather dubiously, because science doesn't work that way. Theology does though (hence the dubiousness of it).

I believe the story that answers those questions and fills those holes. Not the crap ass lies your ilk pieces together and asks us to believe. The challenge is, to tell the same story that goes thru the vid and have it make sense according to the evidence. But you didn't watch the whole thing did you ?

Yeah so I can just make up whatever story I wanted as well to describe holes in creation as well. It doesn't make it true. Also I don't have to watch your video (I can't because I'm at work. You probably should have summed the video up in your OP), I know that the claims made in it are bunk from the responses from people who have watched it and responded.

Not the crap ass lies your ilk pieces together and asks us to believe.

Wanted to address this line separately. First off, this sentence is pretty condescending. Maybe lay off the ad hominems a bit. Second, the "crap ass lies" that are put forth by science are backed up by FAR more evidence then the "truth" that the bible proclaims.

However, let's address another point that this thread (like all similar threads made by Creationists) gets all its support by trying to debunk Evolution. Yet you Creationists fail to followup this argument with the crucial piece of information on why Creationism is correct. You see, all your argument is doing is trying to disprove Evolution. So a logical person who accepts the premises of your argument as true (the only way a logical argument works) can only logically deduce from this that Evolution is incorrect. This also tells you what he cannot deduce from these premises. That Creationism is correct. At this point you have to provide your proof that your particular theory is correct. So now the onus is on you to provide and demonstrate that Creationism is correct. Or at the very least provide an alternate theory to Evolution. Keep in mind that this alternate version should gel with all the established evidence discovered through Anthropology as well as any additional evidence that you may bring to the table.

So the question becomes, why is it that you are allowed to pick through Evolution with a fine tooth comb and claim all its holes as proof that the theory is incorrect, but do not allow your own belief to be scrutinized to this level? Like this or this or this

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Krazysh0t

Yeah so I can just make up whatever story I wanted as well to describe holes in creation as well. It doesn't make it true. Also I don't have to watch your video (I can't because I'm at work. You probably should have summed the video up in your OP), I know that the claims made in it are bunk from the responses from people who have watched it and responded.

By what authority do you claim what is made up and what isn't. That isn't science at all mister that's just
unabated ego.

I laugh at you. See

Sorry but I go by the authority of the MOST HIGH. The GOD of Isreal.
As even now as you look upon our world prophecy is coming true.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   

This isn't the place to prothletise, what you're doing is detrimental to this forum

After reading this post and looking at your signature, and the HUGE difference between your ATS Karma and Randy's, all I can say is, is that avatar the REAL you?

Spitting in the face of those who give you the raw truth is my definition of insanity.

If you ever TRULY wish to grasp the universe as it really, you are going to have to get beyond YOU...

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion however satisfying and reassuring. -Carl Sagan

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Well thanks for the well thought out response to my large post as well as the ad hominem attack against me right AFTER I asked you to stop doing them.
Then the rest of your post can just be summed up as an appeal to religion fallacy. "Well God said..." No actually you don't have any proof that God said anything. All you have is a book that ALLEGES that God said this and that. This book is full of contradictions that I pointed out with several different links in my prior post. You are going to need better proof than what you provided to even begin to hold a candle to the Evolution theory as a valid, reliable alternate theory to replace it with. Because frankly, the holes that you guys are so fond of pointing out in Evolution are but potholes compared to the Grand Canyon sized holes in the bible. You may want to start filling in the holes in your own camp before trying to dig into the ones in the Evolution camp.

I just want to make this clear, I am willing to believe. But I need more than just ONE book and faith to go on. At least Evolution has article after article after article of peer reviewed information to go on. Sure there may be a hole here or there that are hard to explain or we are currently unable to explain, but it makes far more sense then "God did it." Why? "Because He said so." Where is the evidence? "In the Bible." How do you know that the bible is correct? "Because (in the bible) God says it is his divine words." That's called a circular argument and is yet ANOTHER logical fallacy.

So once again I ask that you remain polite. I haven't typed anything insulting to you, so I hope you can provide the same courtesy to me and others who subscribe to the Evolution theory (Evolutionists isn't a word)

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Murgatroid
After reading this post and looking at your signature, and the HUGE difference between your ATS Karma and Randy's, all I can say is, is that avatar the REAL you?

Aah well if you think the karma system has any relevance on the truth.....

Spitting in the face of those who give you the raw truth is my definition of insanity.

I agree

If you ever TRULY wish to grasp the universe as it really, you are going to have to get beyond YOU...

Beyond me? is that what your religious leader has told you? Just give in to 'the lord'....something like that right?

And the universe as it really is? created by a desert dwelling, sandle wearing Jew?

No thankyou, I'll stick with the current model described by scientists in the field.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion however satisfying and reassuring. -Carl Sagan

Well I think I can speak for all those who accept evolution, and/or reject superstitions, and say that evolution and natural selection is incredibly satisfying and reassuring

You do seem to have a habit of regurgitating common criticisms of superstitionists in a transparent attempt to 'turn the tables', only it simply never works and only leaves you looking.......desperate

edit on 9-9-2013 by Prezbo369 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Krazysh0t

So once again I ask that you remain polite. I haven't typed anything insulting to you, so I hope you can provide the same courtesy to me and others who subscribe to the Evolution theory (Evolutionists isn't a word)

Politely
Evolutionist - Medical Definition and More from Merriam-Webster
www.merriam-webster.com/medical/evolutionist‎
Definition of EVOLUTIONIST. : a student of or adherent to a theory of evolution. Learn More About. Dictionary: Definition of "evolutionist". Seen & Heard.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Great, you focus on the most inconsequential part of my whole post. Would you please kindly respond to the rest of it now? (See I even said please)
edit on 9-9-2013 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Krazysh0t
reply to post by randyvs

Great, you focus on the most inconsequential part of my whole post. Would you please kindly respond to the rest of it now? (See I even saidSo once again I ask that you remain polite. I haven't typed anything insulting to you, so I hope you can provide the same courtesy to me and others who subscribe to the Evolution theory (Evolutionists isn't a word)
please

You believe in evolutionism, a simple minded stab at getting away from the real truth and the responsibilities that come with it. And in doing so you practically demand others follow suit. What I've done in this thread is ask you, to explain all the holes in your theory that makes zero sense, where creation leaves none. In the end, all you want me to do is believe a magic show can happen without any magician being present. It's absurd and you know it. How do I know you know ? Because you have a decent brain. God given to you, but unappreciated.

So is evolutionist a word or not ?

NO ONE HAS DONE WHAT THE THREAD ASKS. BECAUSE NO ONE CAN PERIOD

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Titen-Sxull
reply to post by randyvs

Well Randy I gave it a shot and made it about two minutes into the video.

Wow, you are basing all that crap you said on two minutes of this video? Holy crap, no wonder students come out of college with zero to show for it! You have strong beliefs on this and yet you are unwilling to watch a video that is showing a great deal of EVIDENCE and then write all the crap you find wrong with creationists and what's right with evolution and yet you won't even avail yourself of the other side's information. I hope to God you never sit on a jury. You will look at the person and decide in two seconds if they are innocent or guilty rather than hearing the evidence.

What a waste.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join