It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama At G20 On Syria- Congressmen, Ignore Your Constituants -

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by neformore
But he's not saying ignore your constituents. He's saying that the whole thing needs weighing up VERY carefully - as it should be, by those who put themselves in a position to make the call.

In Obamaspeak, yes he is, and it is very obvious. This is very similar to a veiled threat. The intention is there but not spoken about directly.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by neformore
reply to post by xavi1000

So you say. Is that actually true though?

There are 313.9 million people in the USA. Do you speak for all of them?

I think you'll find the answer is no.

I used to teach experimental psych in college and know that statistically:
for every person who calls, there are 500 others who feel the same way.

So yes, the calls are representative of the people in the US who care enough to know what is going on. They are also the people most likely to actually go out and vote.

So if a congressman gets 450 calls they represent statistically the views of 2250 people in his district and the one represents 500 people. We don't actually know the number of people who have contacted their congressmen and senators.

However, we can logically assume that millions disapprove to possibly hundreds of thousands who approve within the entire US.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   
It is beyond obvious that this man, this puppet, this Manchurian candidate, is being forced into this course of action.

No sane man would dare utter those words. As I have suspected for a long time, he, like his predecessors, is a puppet being controlled.

The man from behind the curtain shall soon step out from within the shadows. This is too blatant.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
To paraphrase Nancy Pelosi;

We have to vote for a war before we know who we're fighting.
She is so wise.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by grandmakdw
I am worried about his sanity. Is anyone else?

The american people are against it by an overwhelming majority.

Congress is so against it, they may be reneging on a vote because Obama doesn't want to be further embarrassed.

99% of the countries in the WORLD are opposed.

The Pope is asking him not to strike.

Russia and Iran are threatening the US if Obama strikes

Soldiers are posting public opposition to Obama

The head of the joint chief's of staff has no idea of what Obama's objective is, as he told congress

AND Obama and his staff are worried about "saving face" rather than the millions who may die if this sparks WWIII. China obviously thinks it will, even China is sending military to the region, and not in support of Obama's single minded goal.

This shows that our country's system has one flaw. There is not a policy in place to relieve the commander in chief if he shows signs of insanity.

YOU about said it all. IT NEEDS to be SEEN once more......

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by grandmakdw

YES- The People Can Start the Impeachment Process-

impeachforpeace.org...

Do-It-Yourself Impeachment
This is much more than just a petition. This is a way for
individual citizens to initiate the impeachment process
themselves, directly.
There's a little known and rarely used clause in the rules for
the House of Representatives that sets forth the various ways
in which a power abusing federal official can be impeached.
Only the House Judiciary Committee puts together the Articles.
That's where we come in. One of the ways to get impeachment
going is for individual citizens like you and I to submit amemorial. ImpeachForPeace.org has created this based on one that was successful in
impeaching a federal official in the past.
To find out more, check out http: //ImpeachForPeace.org/ImpeachNow.html
To initiate impeachment, send in your letters today.
What Else Can I Do?
If you’ve sent in your copy of the DIY Impeachment Memorial, there are still ways you can help.
1) Email all your friends and tell them about DIY Impeachment! This is extremely helpful.
2) Send additional copies of the memorial to other members of the House of Representatives. We’d
recommend that you start with your own representative in the House, but there’s no need to stop there.
edit on 7-9-2013 by Common Good because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Obama is the worst president in history

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by elouina

Where does he state that Congress should ignore their constituents? He says they "ultimately" must listen to them.
"

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by elouina

Have you ever just put your head in your hands and tried to figure out why Obama is so dead set on doing this?

With all the people telling him Assad did not do this that have nothing to do with the intell community and then the intell community also telling him now that Assad did not do this, why does he not step back and wonder if he is not being set up to start this insane catastrophic event??

There is no one behind him on this not the world or the country, yet he is ready to bomb Syria back to the stone age. It can't be for the chem weapons now, they have all been moved and scattered all over.

This is what he was installed to do........you can call it the beginning or the end...........it is what it is.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   
And if Obama and congress decide to attack, and the Russians and Chinese join in to defend Syria, what will the WH do then?

Would Obama-jad be that CRAZY to move forward with an attack?

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

If he's not going to listen to what the majority of Americans are saying, then that makes him a tyrannical dictator. As far as I'm concerned, they are all possessed by evil and greed, and have lost their minds.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by autopat51
he's quite the spoiled brat isnt he?
i see a tantrum coming.

Obama reminds me of the way Kim Jong il was acting just weeks ago. Having a big ol' tantrum, while the world looks at him as if he's a nut case.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Taissa

Originally posted by autopat51
he's quite the spoiled brat isnt he?
i see a tantrum coming.

Obama reminds me of the way Kim Jong il was acting just weeks ago. Having a big ol' tantrum, while the world looks at him as if he's a nut case.

What will he do after hearing this bad news from France. Now France wants to wait for UN report :
European dealmaking on Syria as U.S. tries to build coalition

Paris (CNN) -- You may have been surprised by the about-face by French President Francois Hollande who -- after initially stressing the need for urgent action on Syria while insisting there was no need to wait for the United Nations inspectors' report on the August 21 attack -- said on Friday that he now wants to wait for their findings.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Good for France! Perhaps they have decided to slow this fast moving train down, and may come to their senses. Then Obama stands alone.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Taissa

No no no, what he means by that is...
France recognizes the lack of public support, so they are going to wait for the False flag to pull through then they can jump back on the band wagon and it will look totally legit.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowLink
reply to post by Taissa

France recognizes the lack of public support, so they are going to wait for the False flag to pull through then they can jump back on the band wagon and it will look totally legit.

You got that right.

I hope there is no 'false flag' operation which kills more innocent civilians.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Wow,I mean that is just totally out there behavior.I have never ever ever seen a president act so childish and unprofessional.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowLink
reply to post by Taissa

If there is a false flag it will be in the U.S.

A false flag gas attack in the U.S. would cure all of Obama's problems. He can bomb the world with impunity and get rid of the GOP all in one insane move, just think of all the "I told you so " campaign funding he could do.

2014 would be a walk for the Dem's and Hillary would be a lock with probably no opposition at all from the GOP.

Ya, I hope I am wrong to..............but what an opportunity for the "AGENDA".
edit on 8-9-2013 by Battleline because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   
And yet we constantly hear the show host of ATS Live chide Americans who "attack" Obama for "just doing his job".
How is this allowed...Skeptic Overlord?!

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
If the Assad regime falls aren't we going to have to boots on the ground to make sure we secure every chemical weapon so they don't get in the hand of those extremist rebels? I know Assad is a horrible leader and does some really horrible things to his people but I don't think anyone can make a good case for not being worried if the Rebels take power.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join