It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coming Soon: Gov't Free Internet, Food, and Banking! Take A Look

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   
As the below video attests, there ARE people out there who aren't just complaining, they are doing something!

Here are the links I found that back up the short video about our country's revolutionaries who are seeking change:

Government free banking: Get your own Occupy Bank Card with the Occupy Money Cooperative!

We are a cooperative company that offers low-cost, transparent, high quality financial services to the 99%. Use our services and become a member.

Link: www.occupycooperative.com...

Free State Project: Move to New Hampshire with 20,000 others of like-mind (Bonus: Eat Real Food)

The FSP is an agreement among 20,000 participants to move to New Hampshire for "Liberty in Our Lifetime." We are more than two-thirds of the way to our goal, after which we will “Trigger the Move."

Link: freestateproject.org...

And finally, Internet, which I am sure you have all heard of...It's a cool project called Meshnet:

Our objective is to create a versatile, decentralized network built on secure protocols for routing traffic over private mesh or public internetworks independent of a central supporting infrastructure.

Link: projectmeshnet.org...

And finally, here is the video:

edit on 6-9-2013 by MRuss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Pretty cool organization. Even the senator supports it. Well be reading more about it so tagging this site. Thanks for the info.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   
So glad you found something in the post that interested you.

Here's the link to read the stories of people who have already moved to NH:

freestateproject.org...

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I'm curious as to why the drastic need to get 20K people to move to NH?

freestateproject.org...
The Free State Project's purpose is simply to get 20,000 liberty supporting individuals to move to New Hampshire. The Free State Project has no other purpose.

It was a little confusing to try to figure out their actual purpose or intent, but I think I see what they are trying to do. They want to take over the state and control its legislation. IMO it won't work but good for them and trying, States are losing more power each year that goes bye. The only way to fix politics is to get rid of the tempation$ imposed on our elected officials at the national level.

along with my research on secessionism and decentralization, made me think of the state level as a plausible locus for limited-government activism.

Today, over 1,000 people have made the move to New Hampshire, and dozens of them have been elected to state and local office, founded watchdog organizations, formed new media outlets, participated in dignified and educational civil disobedience, funded legal challenges to state abuses, or otherwise advanced the cause of liberty in noteworthy ways

edit on 6-9-2013 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

In the future in star trek there is no money. Is this the concept underlying the idea of food, internet etc

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 02:14 AM
link   
If you can't beat 'em, join 'em!

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   
This is the happiest news I've read all day. Thank you OP. I love feeling hope, even if everything is in embryonic stages.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Things in life should be free more often.

new topics

top topics

join