It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan declares 'nuclear emergency' after quake - PART 2

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   
This link comes from the simplyinfo.org web - they have hundreds of photos of the reactors inside and out. I have no clue what I'm looking at, I'm hoping some of you with a keen eye can pick out key points. Photos of Fukushima usually show a U1 or U3, etc. first - there's some of Chernobyl in there that show a UK CH when scrolled over.

www.flickr.com...

I had come across a letter yesterday written by some type of engineer many years back, was very long and very detailed about all the reasons nuclear energy simply does not and cannot work, 'ever' be decommissioned or ever be safe - they all leak and break. He was just being honest about his knowledge and experience - if I can find it again will post the link for that too. The simplyinfo.org website has a lot of stored information on Fukushima. Hope to hear from someone soon

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by wishes

There are pics here that I've never seen before and I'm only on page 4!!!

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   

matadoor
reply to post by wishes

There are pics here that I've never seen before and I'm only on page 4!!!

Awesome - thanks for checking it out, it looked like a vault's worth to me but I have no clue what I'm look at or for.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by wishes

Thanks wishes! There's a lot of pictures in there I don't recall seeing in the original thread. Star for you my friend!

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   

surfinguru
reply to post by wishes

Thanks wishes! There's a lot of pictures in there I don't recall seeing in the original thread. Star for you my friend!

Thank you for checking it out - hope to hear back from you guys when you've had a chance to scout them all out

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Greetings:

Sorry to be the bearer of sad news.

We have lost an esteemed Member who is a personal friend and contributer to ATS.

We miss our friend, Bill Allred.

With Great Respect-1Worldwatcher: The world has lost a brilliant mind

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 06:44 AM
link   
This Pic Has Deliberately Been Messed with....

photo.tepco.co.jp...

Why???

And also at the end of the video it is deliberately fuzzed out.

photo.tepco.co.jp...

- Purple Chive
edit on 27-11-2013 by Purplechive because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Purplechive
This Pic Has Deliberately Been Messed with....

photo.tepco.co.jp...

Why???

And also at the end of the video it is deliberately fuzzed out.

photo.tepco.co.jp...

- Purple Chive

My guess is their ridiculous claim of national security - or - it's a real mess below the fuzz and they don't want to be 'criticized'.... would be a good question to try and ask Tepco though.

I don't have much hope it will ever be rectified and we just have to prepare for the next phase of humanity - the radiated planet. Will be good for the cockroaches, both the insects and the head of the 'kill humanity' campaign. I don't believe for a nano second 'they' don't know exactly what radiation does to all living things, they just try and lie to us that its all good for us, no worries, it 'dilutes', lol and gives us 'clean energy'. lololol.

Our biggest crime to them is just existing. Fuku is a pile of poison made to order with others in the wings ready to add to the deadly witches' brew. Is a beautiful planet and a real shame they see fit to destroy it all with all these nuclear lies and leaks. Tesla had free energy that was totally clean but it's illegal - can't even build it for yourself - friends of mine tried years back and 'they' came and made it be dismantled. Yep, they're hiding lots from us. Wish I believed in outside help coming to the rescue - I think they've been stopped at the gate too.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   

thorfourwinds
Greetings:

Sorry to be the bearer of sad news.

We have lost an esteemed Member who is a personal friend and contributer to ATS.

We miss our friend, Bill Allred.

With Great Respect-1Worldwatcher: The world has lost a brilliant mind

sorry to hear, condolences to his family.

those pics on the first page appear to be from #4 and it would seem, as logical, that they have started with the un damaged rods. lets just hope they all look so good eh.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   
26 November 2013
Gov’t model shows West Coast of N. America to get highest level of Fukushima contamination until 2030s (VIDEO)

China-Korea Cooperation on the Development of Ocean Monitoring and Prediction System of Radionuclides: In this study we are concerned with long-term oceanic-scale dispersion of Cs 137 released from the Fukushima Daiichi NPP.
[...]
The information that helped us to determine the source term of radioactive materials for the numerical experiments was the concentrations of radioactive materials in the ocean reported by Tokyo Electric Power Company (TEPCO).
[...]
using monitoring data from the web site of TEPCO near the northern and southern discharge channels of the Fukushima Daiichi NPP.
[...]
Assuming a total release of 9 PBq of 137 Cs from the Fukushima Daiichi NPP into the marine environment (only including liquid releases on the Pacific Ocean), the simulation is carried out up to 2031.

Top (L) Mar. 2015; Top (R) Mar. 2019; Bottom (L) Mar. 2021; Bottom (R) July 2031

Note that the total ocean release used in the model is just 1/3 of the estimate by other researchers.

It also does not take into account the daily release of 400 tons of radioactive water from the plant that’s likely been ongoing since soon after 3/11.

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Tepco sends in the Raccoon

From 28 November Tepco will begin a trial of the powerful remote-controlled washer unit. This will move around the floor of the reactor building's first level, scrubbing and jet washing the concrete surface in an attempt to bring down radiation levels. If successful, this method could be used throughout the building.

Unit 2 is the only one of the four stricken reactors at the site that did not experience a hydrogen explosion and so remains basically airtight without the need for a secondary cover. Most of the radioactive material given off by the damaged core was retained within the building and is now distributed around its internal surfaces, putting it off-limits for workers.

Controlled via heavy cables, the Raccoon is powered by two mobile relay units and supported by systems supplying suction and water. It features a 35 kilogram jet head with rotating washers and cameras to aid steering. It moves at up to 10 metres per minute and uses 13 litres of water per minute at a pressure of 15 MPa. A separate robot oversees the cleaner's progress.

World-Nuclear Source

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by thorfourwinds

looks like a very conservative map. didn't i read somewhere that the floating island of debris is soon to be coming ashore? i would think the debris island would also indicate contaminated water as well?
edit on 28-11-2013 by OceanSpray because: sp

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 06:08 AM
link   
They suspended nitrogen injection into Unit 1 PCV yesterday. Some temps went up right away.

www.tepco.co.jp...

www.tepco.co.jp...

- Purple Chive

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   

thorfourwinds
26 November 2013
Gov’t model shows West Coast of N. America to get highest level of Fukushima contamination until 2030s (VIDEO)

China-Korea Cooperation on the Development of Ocean Monitoring and Prediction System of Radionuclides: In this study we are concerned with long-term oceanic-scale dispersion of Cs 137 released from the Fukushima Daiichi NPP.
[...]
The information that helped us to determine the source term of radioactive materials for the numerical experiments was the concentrations of radioactive materials in the ocean reported by Tokyo Electric Power Company (TEPCO).
[...]
using monitoring data from the web site of TEPCO near the northern and southern discharge channels of the Fukushima Daiichi NPP.
[...]
Assuming a total release of 9 PBq of 137 Cs from the Fukushima Daiichi NPP into the marine environment (only including liquid releases on the Pacific Ocean), the simulation is carried out up to 2031.

Top (L) Mar. 2015; Top (R) Mar. 2019; Bottom (L) Mar. 2021; Bottom (R) July 2031

Note that the total ocean release used in the model is just 1/3 of the estimate by other researchers.

It also does not take into account the daily release of 400 tons of radioactive water from the plant that’s likely been ongoing since soon after 3/11.

This map is remarkable if only as a Rorschach test for the blind and apologists. Take a look at the size of that monster. Then ask the obvious question: What the hell caused all of that and more????? Really, look at it, the magnitude, the majisty of the size. The idea that this is a "cold shutdown" or a nuclear non issue, or a small incident at fukashmima is comical given how much that these hacks have included in this image (they most likely had to GUESS at the amounts). We see this is the speculated, the speculated, amounts and the river of death is never ending - that flow will never end. Surf----is----up California.

The idea that anyone can call anyone who says this is a crises a shill or a clown is beyond incomprehensible as that plume, and all that is coming behind it, IS UNPRECEDENTED. To suggest that that mess is okay because nuclear is "clean" or that this endless horror is okay because "people do not understand radiation" is beyond appalling. I didn't ask TEPCO to coat my coastline with radiation and it is criminal for anyone, anywhere, to say, 'eh, accidents happen, this is nothing, you get more radiation from the sun..." Only people who are not human at their core can claim that image is not horrifying.

The idea that TEPCO is responsible the mess, the clean up and the information on this matter is a crime against humanity period. A pox on all of them and those who apologize for them.

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by crankyoldman

You are just falling for the Power of Colours but not the Numbers,
when i just change the Colour to a different one,
maybe just Nuance lower than the Background you would be less scared

The needed Info is:

The results are shown as animation. Calculation shows that Cs 137 in surface waters of the Pacific Ocean will reach the US coast after 4-5 years however,
the levels will be low, less than 2Bq. a Cubic Meter of Water!

The north Pacific and Indian Ocean will be affected by Cs 137 of Fukushima origin after 30 years with concentrations below 0.1 Bq/m3.

Although results are not shown, it is noted that Cs 137 concentrations at middle (400 m) and deep (800m) water layers will be increasing to the surface levels in 10 and 30 years, respectively.

Four Winds Source

2 Bq of Fukushima related Radiation in a Cubic Meter of Water is less than
1/ 2.000 of the natural Radiation.
edit on 28-11-2013 by Human0815 because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-11-2013 by Human0815 because: format and code Problems

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   

something that effects the globe will be seen as less than desirable. i think it's safe to say no one wanted to see this happen, be that as it may, your privacy is not your own when it involves billions of others and to dictate such extreme measures as to deny information, is detrimental for all. it has never worked in the course of history and it will fail today as well, causing much distress and animosity for many as well as hindering possibreply to post by OceanSpray

well spoken, could the entire fukushima revelation ever be described in so few words any better.

edit on 28-11-2013 by Silverlok because: wtf oc?

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Japanese firm plans 250 mile-wide solar panel belt around Moon

A Japanese construction firm is proposing to solve the well-documented energy problems facing Japan - and ultimately the entire planet - by turning the moon into a colossal solar power plant.

Tokyo-based Shimizu Corp. wants to lay a belt of solar panels 250 miles wide around the equator of our orbiting neighbour and then relay the constant supply of energy to “receiving stations” on Earth by way of lasers or microwave transmission.

The “Luna Ring” that is being proposed would be capable of sending 13,000 terawatts of power to Earth. Throughout the whole of 2011, it points out, the United States only generated 4,100 terawatts of power.

“A shift from economical use of limited resources to the unlimited use of clean energy is the ultimate dream of mankind,” Shimizu says in the proposal on its web site. “The Luna Ring ... translates this dream into reality through ingenious ideas coupled with advanced space technologies.”

Until March 2011, and the catastrophic earthquake and tsunami that crippled the Fukushima nuclear plant, Japan had relied heavily on nuclear power.

Telegraph.co.uk

The Energy Paradigm Shift Opens the Door to a Sustainable Society
Shimizu Original Source (in Eigo)
Hmmm, this still sounds a bit out of proportion, imo!
But the Future is now.
edit on 28-11-2013 by Human0815 because: add info link

edit on 28-11-2013 by Human0815 because: photo

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Human0815

This post (Japan's plan to use the moon) has nothing to do with this topic (Fukushima nuclear disaster). There is another thread about it already you can post about it on.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Human0815

Fukushima's radiation is NOT 'natural' it is man-made, concentrated, heated, then blown up to spew every which way for centuries. It cannot be compared to natural radiation - they are completely different. They only talk about cesium, nobody can even begin to estimate what the plutonium is doing. What about the strontium? And the other umpteen poisons?

All that crap from Fukushima is coming 'our' way AND THERE'S NO SIGN OF THE 24/7/365 TONS OF TOTALLY RADIOACTIVE WATER BEING STOPPING AND LIKELY WON'T EVER BE STOPPED! The stuff accumulates, it doesn't go away, it KILLS, KILLS and then KILLS some more! We don't like it! We don't want it! We 'know' it is deadly poison to all living things and don't believe those stupid cartoon that talks about plutonium being your friend. ANY cesium in the ocean widespread is criminal! They've just nuked the northern hemisphere loud and clear - not a trickle, not a leak, complete and total contamination!

Minimizing it doesn't change the reality. The industry lies! The governments lie! And Tepco lies! Hundreds of tons of radioactive water going directly into the ocean for decades to come - it's only JUST begun!

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Who the hell is gonna read 1401 posts?

can someone please summarize the basic overall effect that this 'nuclear emergency' in Fukushima has had and will have on me and every other person on the globe?

top topics

<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join