It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan declares 'nuclear emergency' after quake - PART 2

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by wishes

How can we consider that this is an accident? Building the plant there was premeditated murder?
The excuse I have heard was logistics? Yea!
Whats the name of the plant just outside NY city? Also "accidentally" placed on a fault.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by wishes

Tepco is just selling what the People demand- Cheap Energy!

Everyone is free to create his own Life
and everything he do happen by or under his responsibility.

We are free enough to live off the Grid,
we are free to go to Africa, South East Asia or even live free here in Tokyo,
we can keep a Garden and grow our own Food and we can share our Stuff
with other People who do the same thing, only when we live in that Way
we would be in the position to articulate a Critique, at least imo.!

Tepco is not "the Disease",
the Disease is our own dependence on a "normal and easy going Life"!

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Human0815

Would you have a link to your EQ-Institute?
I would like to look for evidence of peculation like what is demonstrated by The Geysers, California where they pump water down to a hot spot for power generation.

Would be an indication of the location of the missing cores?

Sorry to ask again, but thought maybe it got lost in your other discussion.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   

I am not the least bit comfortable with the woman trying to convince us everything is a-ok while she wears dark sunglasses and never looks into the camera. That's not being 'shy', it's avoidance. And I hardly equate underground, contained (more or less) controlled detonations to Fukushima's three meltdowns going on 3 years in the air, earth and water. They are not remotely comparable in the first place. And of course the promo video is going to be all rosey and positive - it's a promo video! They would never show you any ill effects.

There is nothing close to this except Chernobyll and that was contained within a short time, not left exposed for 3 years with a 40 year estimation of containment! Forty years to fix Fukushima?!?!? Insanity. Incompetence. Lies. If they say 40 years it probably means never because they have no clue what they're doing or what to do. The site keeps on spewing 24/7/365 and radiation is accumulative - that is the mantra - 24 - 7 - 365 - radiation accumulates.

I do not need to be made to understand how propaganda succeeds (all is okay) because I understand propaganda. I do not need to be a nuclear scientist to understand radiation accumulates and is simply not good (and unnecessary as an energy source). I do not need to be made to understand that Tepco is forthright and competent because they're simply not. I believe David Suzuki and Arnie Gunderson over Tepco ANY day!

But at the end of the day, no matter what - it comes back to enjoy the moment - it's all we truly have anyway. I have grandchildren and would like to see them (and all children) and animals have a decent future in spite of all the lies and deceits and money grabs on a global scale. Between nuclear disasters, fracking, poking holes into the earth's crust like they did in the Gulf of Mexico then poisoning it with corexit, microwave towers, Monsanto, etc. we're being squeezed out of clean spaces and water and food (at least in North America) in every direction.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   

donlashway
reply to post by wishes

How can we consider that this is an accident? Building the plant there was premeditated murder?
The excuse I have heard was logistics? Yea!
Whats the name of the plant just outside NY city? Also "accidentally" placed on a fault.

Yes, there are no excuses for this. They could have built it in a different spot (they could have moved soil if necessary to accommodate the location). They could have had a larger retaining wall for tsunami's, they could have anticipated the worst case scenario and been prepared for it but didn't. Some engineers they were! And they could have had a plan to deal with the spent fuel rods as they occurred but don't. Everything that could have gone wrong, did - and still is. But is all mute point now - we're left to deal with the consequences of a few people's(?) decisions...

Years back I saw a documentary on earthquakes on the west coast of US, it said if you want to know where the major fault line is just draw a line between every major hospital.... so with a major earthquake there most of the major hospitals will be debilitated too.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by donlashway

Sumimasen o Kudasai, i forgot:

Meterological Research Institut in Japan

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   

wishes

I am not the least bit comfortable with the woman trying to convince us everything is a-ok while she wears dark sunglasses and never looks into the camera. That's not being 'shy', it's avoidance. And I hardly equate underground, contained (more or less) controlled detonations to Fukushima's three meltdowns going on 3 years in the air, earth and water. They are not remotely comparable in the first place. And of course the promo video is going to be all rosey and positive - it's a promo video! They would never show you any ill effects.

There is nothing close to this except Chernobyll and that was contained within a short time, not left exposed for 3 years with a 40 year estimation of containment! Forty years to fix Fukushima?!?!? Insanity. Incompetence. Lies. If they say 40 years it probably means never because they have no clue what they're doing or what to do. The site keeps on spewing 24/7/365 and radiation is accumulative - that is the mantra - 24 - 7 - 365 - radiation accumulates.

I do not need to be made to understand how propaganda succeeds (all is okay) because I understand propaganda. I do not need to be a nuclear scientist to understand radiation accumulates and is simply not good (and unnecessary as an energy source). I do not need to be made to understand that Tepco is forthright and competent because they're simply not. I believe David Suzuki and Arnie Gunderson over Tepco ANY day!

But at the end of the day, no matter what - it comes back to enjoy the moment - it's all we truly have anyway. I have grandchildren and would like to see them (and all children) and animals have a decent future in spite of all the lies and deceits and money grabs on a global scale. Between nuclear disasters, fracking, poking holes into the earth's crust like they did in the Gulf of Mexico then poisoning it with corexit, microwave towers, Monsanto, etc. we're being squeezed out of clean spaces and water and food (at least in North America) in every direction.

I added this Video because of the Information of the 3. Nuclear Tests
in that Place/ Alaska and how such Radiation-Testing in the aftermath
is look alike.

The Issue of Fukushima is not that important for this Video
but that it is not a White/ Virgin Place like a Cherry Blossom in the Spring!
(Season)

Regarding Chernobyl:
Here you need urgently research the Story of this Disaster,
your Imagination that this Place is in a way "contained" is wrong,
this Place still release a few hundred Billions of Bq. every single Day,
the Fuel (the "unburned") is still not saved but under the open Sky!

Imo. Chernobyl even release today more Radiation than Fukushima
but i have no source for it, it is just a idea, imagination, thoughts!

They do not even clean up in the Hospital,
in fact they done nothing/ not much after Soviet Russia collapsed
(we have access to see how much Money was spend by the EU
and how much of this Money ended in Corruption)
and before they just ordered Hundreds of Thousand Humans to go
inside of this Area, unprotected and unneeded!!!

And for the rest of your Story i have not much to say,
everything what you do and believe is up to you

when you want to believe them than i am the last one
who want to torture you until you believe what i am thinking,
this is a process and it need Time.

Our Way, how we communicate,is very limited here
and many parts are not mentioned, not understood or forgotten!

I really dislike all your mentioned Things too
but i am not satisfied to just express my Anger or being angry,
i want to be a part of a Group who try to create a Society who is able to find solutions!
edit on 16-11-2013 by Human0815 because: spell

edit on 16-11-2013 by Human0815 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   

please, do not take anyone's comments as personal.
Real information is all anyone desires.
Reading different ideas helps find the truth and the solution.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   

donlashway

please, do not take anyone's comments as personal.
Real information is all anyone desires.
Reading different ideas helps find the truth and the solution.

This is the most important point why i am still here,
for a ultimate Brainstorming a Forum like the ATS. is the best.

Point given

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   

"reply to post by donlashway

If you check the maps on GSAIM that have NIED data and zoom into the area you will see the Fukushima area itself is having very few earthquakes.

The Geysers activity is due to Hydro Fracking, they have been doing it for 30+ years. Its a natural Geothermal Area, Fukushima is not.
edit on 1100000031931913 by muzzy because: (no reason given)"
I did get some information from muzzy on another thread, showing no minor quakes in the area.
No geysers yet and let's hope it stays that way, shall we?
Should have had quotes for muzzy's reply.
edit on 16-11-2013 by donlashway because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-11-2013 by donlashway because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   

wishes

Purplechive
reply to post by wishes

Hi Wishes...take a look at the last graph...plenty of airborne rad particles still being emitted...and remember these are TEPCO's numbers...

Unit 1-4 Sea Side
Results of Dust Nuclides Analysis (Bq/cm3
)

www.tepco.co.jp...

- Purple Chive

edit on 15-11-2013 by Purplechive because: (no reason given)

Hi, I had a look but have no idea how to interpret them... ?

Hi wishes. I found a link that has conversion charts for the confusing plethora of terms that the Japanese use to misinform us about the levels of radioactivity being measured.

Its scientific notation ( secret code) which makes us to scratch our heads like its supposed too.

Conversion charts at bottom of page.

Measuring radiation

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   

intrptr

wishes

Purplechive
reply to post by wishes

Hi Wishes...take a look at the last graph...plenty of airborne rad particles still being emitted...and remember these are TEPCO's numbers...

Unit 1-4 Sea Side
Results of Dust Nuclides Analysis (Bq/cm3
)

www.tepco.co.jp...

- Purple Chive

edit on 15-11-2013 by Purplechive because: (no reason given)

Hi, I had a look but have no idea how to interpret them... ?

Hi wishes. I found a link that has conversion charts for the confusing plethora of terms that the Japanese use to misinform us about the levels of radioactivity being measured.

Its scientific notation ( secret code) which makes us to scratch our heads like its supposed too.

Conversion charts at bottom of page.

Measuring radiation

I wish I could say that conversion chart made sense (to me) - I'm so bad with numbers its scarey... but is helpful nonetheless.
Thank you -will try and see what I can 'surmise' with Tepco's readouts.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   

I realize Chernobyl isn't totally safe and still has high readings around it - and a perfect example of why nuclear power is insane in the first place. If it's emitting 'billions' of bq/day that is news to me and deplorable - and if Chernobyl is emitting billions of bq/day why would we expect any less from each of the 3 meltdowns at Fukushima that are completely exposed, melted together and being flushed with water that goes into the ocean....?

There are prevailing winds that carry Fukushima's emissions across the Pacific so to get decent readings you have to either be close to the place or on the water, somewhere downwind wherever that is - and have the proper monitors - and have honest reporting which is not likely going to happen from the creators of the problem....

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Yeah, I tried looking at the link purplechive provided after looking at the conversion chart and I just can't make any sense of it...anyone able to help interpret? (besides that it's grossly underestimated?)

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by wishes

I agree, even with conversion tables its still hard to define. Keep it handy, I found down the road it helps detect BS. Some people just throw numbers around and from that I can tell if they really know what they are saying.

The link itself goes into other areas in laymen's terms about detection and simple procedures for decontamination and treatments.

Also how to argue radiation in terms people can understand. For instance, receiving an X-ray "irradiates" you but does not make you "radioactive". People often claim in argument that we receive much more "radiation" from various sources in our environment. This is an attempt to down play or minimize the releases from Fukushima. Comparing external radiation sources with external or internalized (to the body) contamination from particles dust or gasses.

Big differences.

One category that always gets me is the ND on Tepcos charts. ND stands for Not Detectable. Its misinformation because all sources of radioactivity are detectable. The other is "below detectable limits", lol.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Technically,, u are correct.

And that is what is wrong, with modern day thinking.

Check now..

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   

BobAthome

Technically,, u are correct.

And that is what is wrong, with modern day thinking.

Check now..

Here,, can you spot the difference?

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

Back on page 40 I posted this USGS map showing what the activity at Geysers, CA geothermal power plant.

These minor (under 2) quakes are the result of water & steam peculating up and around in fissures near a hot spot. If the cores (what remains) come in contact with ground water we should be able to see it.
Was looking for EQ reports local to Japan showing the very small quakes.
edit on 17-11-2013 by donlashway because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by wishes

Look for her other Videos too,
very informative and she know what she is doing!

All this Stuff we do not find in Fukushima!

PS: Do not copy her behavior, it could be lethal or at least dangerous

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Another good one from the Ukraine:

People must be aware that Chernobyl is a real Catastrophe
where not much happened in the past.

Finally Afair Germany paid for the new Cover,
Domo Germoney!

new topics

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join