It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan declares 'nuclear emergency' after quake - PART 2

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   

BobAthome
New Japan Fukushima Mascot Egg Fukuppy

to bolster the spirits of Japan’s disaster-hit Fukushima Prefecture – a mascot

stop the world and let me off.

That's actually the new mascot of Fukushima Industries. A manafacturer of Commercial Freezer Refrigerators. You really should research things before posting.
edit on 18-10-2013 by Alekto because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Alekto

Actually thought it appropriate,, thought they where "praying" for a miracle,like the rest of the the world.

see the connection,,,

ohhh i left out the picture of the boiling water,, too cook the egg,,

edit on 10/18/2013 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Why would a refrigeration company be praying for miracles? Bumper heatwave next year?

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Alekto

nope its called boiling an egg,,

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Alekto

so tell me,, what would the heat of the CORES be at,,in Kelvin exactly? be,,at this moment?,, ohh wait,, no one know's?,,

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I see. Could explain the relation to boiling eggs, mascots and industrial refrigerator manafacturers? I'm stumped.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Alekto

"so tell me,, what would the heat of the CORES be"

seeing i asked first it would be,, impolite of me too, insist on an answer ,seeing it is your Country, ,Tokyo, and all.
so the relation is,, image,,, from a pure image, an angle ,fragile, delicate, egg,,should be handled with extreme care, or oppps,, sick,, tummy,,remember, powerplant has sick tummy,,?,,if u do remember,,those Tepco approved, images,, well,, i hope u can get the rest.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   

voyger2
WTH ???

Robert Jacobs, a professor at Hiroshima Peace University:

Why does the problem persist at Fukushima? Because they can’t decide whether they want to close it or to keep it going.

- Tokyo Electric Power Company in fact seems reluctant to shut down Fukushima for good. Tepco is in fact pushing to reopen its Kashiwazaki Kariwa facility – the world's largest nuclear power station – which itself was shut down in 2007 following reports of radioactive leaks in the wake of an earthquake.

rt.com...

Interesting, Robert Jacobs thinks they should entomb the site like Chernobyl. That won't work at Fukushima. The problem is the spent fuel pools and the proximity to the water table and ocean. If you bury the things stuff will still seep out the bottom. Volatile Hydrogen gas from ongoing fission will build in the "tombs" blowing the new roof off as well. They know this, thats why they haven't done it.

From the Typhoon...

More than 80 centimeters of rain fell in less than 24 hours, forcing TEPCO to pump out massive quantities of rainwater collected in the protective containers where more than 1,000 temporary tanks with contaminated water are being stored.

The rainwater was checked for radioactivity and released into the sea, a company spokesman told Reuters.

Russia Today, Oct. 17

mmm, hmm... check, check. Are they going to entomb all the storage tanks too?

Add the temperature spike from fresh "activity" in the core of #1? Purple Chive brought this information yesterday...

www.tepco.co.jp...

Radiation levels at the site are ever higher. Their repeated requests for outside help are indicative of the "decaying" situation there.

Not only are they faced with the radioactivity getting out from inside the individual reactor wells, but as time has gone on, they now have a multitude of tanks (little "wells") with highly concentrated radioactivity in them. Instead of 3 reactors and 4 spent fuel pools, they now have hundreds of littler "tanks" that are beginning to leak too. Every time a storm flows over the site it will flush ever more radioactivity onto areas of the site that have been surface "cleaned" a hundred times over. The "trenches" will overflow, cracks from the earthquake will absorb contaminated water into the sub surface structure of the plants and the strata beneath the site, all of it draining to the ocean.

This is a losing battle they are engaged in. The work on the site to rebuild infrastructure required like cranes and cooling apparatus is directly based upon how long they can spend there without being irradiated. More cleanups add to the delays, fresh heat spikes and typhoons only retard this entire process.

edit on 18-10-2013 by intrptr because: link to chart

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Alekto

so ya ,, pray.

Which i also find strange,, where are Japan's Spiritual Leaders,on this disaster?

Or is that still assigned too the Royal family?, like the oldays
when the military ran things,,or is it Corporations?
u know Japanese Corp. Loyalty is world famous.
heck i remember when training films would show the amazing efficiency of the Japan's working class.
dont know if it is still that way,,like i said each Generation is ,,, different.
edit on 10/18/2013 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Alekto
I see. Could explain the relation to boiling eggs, mascots and industrial refrigerator manafacturers? I'm stumped.

Osaka-based Fukushima Industries issued a public apology after its mascot “Fukuppy” sparked ridicule on social networks.
---
The company’s name is made up of the first part of the firm’s name “fuku” and the end of the English word “happy.” In Japanese the name is pronounced “foo-koo-pee.”

The small, egg-shaped mascot greets visitors to the company website with the cheery message: “"I'm Fukuppy. I think I'm kind, with a strong sense of justice, but people say I'm a little bit scatterbrained."

In response to the scandal, Fukushima Industries have said they are now looking into renaming their mascot.
---
This time, the name of our corporate character, because of the way it’s written, has been regarded as inappropriate, or has been misunderstood among English-speaking people,”

Russia Today

There's no misunderstanding, to me that egg picture with little red feet looks like a reactor well with red corium at its base.

Fooko "pee", lol...

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   

BobAthome
reply to post by Alekto

"so tell me,, what would the heat of the CORES be"

Sorry for sticking my nose in, I'll answer for Aletko. Hot enough to boil oceans...

emsnews.files.wordpress.com...

a407.idata.over-blog.com...

The vacation brochure reads, Tepco hot springs, Employees only.

edit on 18-10-2013 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

thnk u,, and see we are back too,, boiled eggs,, fukuppy style,

(that u can put in your happy,, but silly fridge,,, stuffed or un stuffed,

not u,,,
the "other guy" from Tokyo.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Alekto

"Freezer Refrigerators"

ummm they wouldnt be the same Corp. thats putting in the FREEZE WALL/ICE WALL PIPPING?,,would they?
edit on 10/18/2013 by BobAthome because: i think it was the PPPPP peas's,,,
pipping is two pp's

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   

The invisible dragon of Daiichi is loose, and will be for centuries. It's time to start talking about what this means for the world.

Stand with us on October 19th, in solidarity with the people of Japan. And here at home, let this be the wake up call we've been waiting for. We need to start demanding that our elected officials & agencies do what is necessary to test the water we drink, the air we breathe, the food we eat.

We need YOU Saturday, October 19th
on Ocean Beach in San Francisco at 11:00am
To help us say what we know...

We are all connected by bodies of water and we are mostly made up of water. We have one globally connected ocean and each of us has one body. All life was born in this ocean. She needs our help now. We need her help.

One ocean, One chance.

Join us on this beach, on this day. Help us align a thousand bodies in a message of great urgency:

FUKUSHIMA IS HERE.

Join us wherever you are on October 19th. Use any kind of sign, in any language, to cry out with us a message of great urgency:

FUKUSHIMA IS HERE.

PLEASE SHARE EVERYWHERE!

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 05:56 AM
link   
I just read this Enenews article about Oarfish washing up on the CA coast.

enenews.com... han-a-week-what-is-going-on-video

So I did a google....and notice the date on this article....March 4, 2010....one year before Japan's EQ....

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Kinda interesting....

- Purple Chive

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   
As I've already explained. The mascot is for a company that manufactures industrial refrigerators.

There is no link to the Fukushima disaster. I know it's difficult for you to grasp, but Fukushima is also a fairly common family name in Japan. The company's president and owner is Yutaka Fukushima.

The company is based in Osaka, a few hundred kilometres away.

(post by Alekto removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Hey biatches
was a great day.

On the beach.
and Tights on the beach (cold!)

FUKUSHIMA IS HERE event

Fukushima.org

Toxic flush - Typhoon Causes leaks at Fuku

edit on 20-10-2013 by Wertwog because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Unit 1 Nitrogen Injection

It looks like they've got to keep the nitrogen injection level up to around the 28 level in order to keep the temps down.

www.tepco.co.jp...

RPV:23.49N
(as of 11:00 , 10/16 )

RPV:28.19N
(10/20 11:00 現在)

www.tepco.co.jp...

www.tepco.co.jp...

- Purple Chive

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Unit 2 RPV Temp

A rather sizable drop....???