It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan declares 'nuclear emergency' after quake - PART 2

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   

www.fukushima-diary.com...

the problems just seem to keep coming...it will never end.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Wertwog

Ta Wertwog! Much obliged!

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Human0815

I don't see, read or heart that this Water from the cooling Cycle was dumped to the Ocean,
you are using here a Tepconese/ Orwellian Language which is symptomatic for you!

ALPS is still in a phase of Testing and it will work soon for sure.

edit on 28-9-2013 by Human0815 because: FDA Import

edit on 28-9-2013 by Human0815 because: Products not the whole

"On 9/26/2013, Tepco announced reactor5 and 6 pump up 6,000 tones of seawater from the plant port per hour. The water is used to cool down the reactors, and it’s discharged to the outside of the plant port."
"From Tepco’s own report published this August, it was 7,000 m3/hour instead of 6,000 tones/hour."
fukushima-diary.com...
www.tepco.co.jp...

Thanks to Aircooled! Tepconese? Is that what they call it when TEPCO speaks with forked tongue?

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   

wiser3

Human0815

I don't see, read or heart that this Water from the cooling Cycle was dumped to the Ocean,
you are using here a Tepconese/ Orwellian Language which is symptomatic for you!

ALPS is still in a phase of Testing and it will work soon for sure.

edit on 28-9-2013 by Human0815 because: FDA Import

edit on 28-9-2013 by Human0815 because: Products not the whole

"On 9/26/2013, Tepco announced reactor5 and 6 pump up 6,000 tones of seawater from the plant port per hour. The water is used to cool down the reactors, and it’s discharged to the outside of the plant port."
"From Tepco’s own report published this August, it was 7,000 m3/hour instead of 6,000 tones/hour."
fukushima-diary.com...
www.tepco.co.jp...

Thanks to Aircooled! Tepconese? Is that what they call it when TEPCO speaks with forked tongue?

You forgot to mention that this Reactor (5&6) is in "normal Conditions"
and the released Water show Standard Levels like every other
nuclear Plant in the World,
but good that you at least tried it

edit on 30-9-2013 by Human0815 because: add

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   
A.L.P.S..... Like tying grandma's old girdle over an open fire plug.
"The current water treatment facility at Fukushima No. 1 can only remove cesium, while ALPS can extract 62 different types of radioactive materials, with the exception of tritium."
www.japantimes.co.jp...

Lets see,... according to Human, tepco, and ALPS there are only 63 isotopes/poisons in highly radioactive water.
Even the crooks at the IAEA don't try that whopper.
www-nds.iaea.org...
And
en.wikipedia.org...(by_element)
This ALPS nonsence should be labelled a hoax. A corporate myth of false science.

Fukushima Cover-Up: Extraordinary amount of kids have thyroid cancer — Officials say NOT caused by Fukushima since Chernobyl’s cancers took 4-5 yrs to appear — Yet data shows it started soon after ’86 meltdown… number of cases still rising 25 years later
enenews.com... -years-to-show-up-after-chernobyl-yet-data-shows-it-appe

Maybe it is because fukushima had a lot more fuel on site than Chernobyl had? After all, its not like they let us in on how much the place sent hurling into the sky with the 6 or 7 nuclear explosions the first week.
Oh I forgot, "officially" it's 2 hydrogen explosions. lol
enenews.com... 5-years-to-show-up-after-chernobyl-yet-data-shows-it-appe

I have a great screen cap from the March 17th 011 NRC files showing rad uptake by one year old kids in California but again, I can't bring it in and post it, thanks to the new format.

Mods. You have not responded the three times I have asked about when our fuctions, like photo banks will be restored to working order. Could you now?

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Aircooled

You should read it one more Time but anyway, we all know that you are
able to manage Daiichi much better than Tepco, there is only you and
your Pseudo-Knowledge and the People in Fukushima who risk their Life
are all deadly wrong!

Only you, only y-o-uuuuuuuu!

Edit: By the Way ATS explained very well how everything is working,
maybe you use a corrupted or unusable!

Do you tried to copy the Code directly?

Or try the link, maybe helpful for your Issue!
ATS-Link

edit on 30-9-2013 by Human0815 because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-9-2013 by Human0815 because: Demonstration

edit on 30-9-2013 by Human0815 because: link www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 30-9-2013 by Human0815 because: link

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Tepco resumes water filtration at Fukushima nuke plant

Tokyo Electric Power Co. said Monday it has resumed test operations of the new high-tech water treatment system at the Fukushima No. 1 nuclear plant, following its suspension late last week.
The system has three lines, A, B and C. The C line is the one that developed the latest glitch.
ALPS is intended to remove most radioactive materials from contaminated water and is expected to play a crucial role in the utility’s fight against the toxic water continuing to accumulate at the crippled nuclear plant. ALPS was restarted on a trial basis after midnight Thursday and had processed around 100 tons of toxic water before the suspension.

Japan Times

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Human0815

Great link to the instructions. Geat instructions. Too bad they don't work. I can leave my picture bank open for half an hour after clicking "upload". The pic never comes into the bank and the page doesn't refresh.

"Click the upload button to open the image-selection palette: "
Done many times in the last week.

"In the palette, you can select multiple images to upload several in one batch:
My Palette remains a blank white rectangle below the upload button and cloud.

"Click the cloud with the up-arrow to upload your selections. The page will refresh after the upload is initiated. Be aware that sometimes, when you upload multiple files, upload large files, or have a slow connection, the image(s) you upload may not be immediately visible. "

Done many times. Nothing has ever come into the bank and I've been trying for two weeks.

New biz.
"The head of METI mentioned during discussions about TEPCO obtaining new bank financing that Fukushima Daini should be decommissioned."
"On top of having to pass new government standards for nuclear plants, reactors at Daini would also need more repairs than have already been done at the plant. TEPCO has been doing investigative work at unit 4 Daini in recent months. They have not admitted finding anything significant but TEPCO also hasn’t released a report since they removed the reactor covers on the unit. TEPCO also began the process to remove fuel at units 5 and 6 at Daiichi in recent months. TEPCO has not reported findings on that either. METI has urged TEPCO to decommission those units also."
www.fukuleaks.org...

An oldie from my bookmarks.
"129. Iodine 93 times above limit detected off the shores of Fukushima Daini Plant"
jnewstranslation.wordpress.com...

Just for kicks I will try adding an image that was already in my bank long ago.
Fuel rods on the ground beside #4 turbine, in 011

Just to see if it shows up on the thread.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   
@AC,

where do you see Fuel Rods?
Even with my best intention i can't see any (-thing)

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Maybe tepco laid out glowing candy canes?
The same ones you won't see here.

or here

of which some [the ones that didn't go flying into the harbour] were dumped in here under the concrete here.

and now the ground water is probably flowing through/cooling them.
Or coming out in your neighbours, kids pee.

"70% of children tested in Kanto (Includes Tokyo) have radioactive cesium in their urine -Journalist #Fukushima"
enenews.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Please give a Hint because we have a Thought-Blockade and seeing just Photos!

Edit: Now i understand!

Do you have still the original Source of the Pics?
edit on 1-10-2013 by Human0815 because: edit

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Screen captures are from a March 28th 011 Japanese news film that was long ago pulled/shredded/destroyed, like many other films, so you could run around the web and try to deny it all, while the kids got sicker.
Too bad I took 5000 screen caps along the way, eh?

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   

When you still have this 5.000 Pics than keep them safe!

I doubt that this are Rods what we are seeing in the Pics but i have no
idea what it could be!

Why they are still on the Surface and not molten in to the the Sand?
Why do the Colors look so strange?
Wouldn't we see Emissions?

I will make a copy and ask a Friend, Domo!

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
For those who were having a good chuckle over the thousands of steady nosebleeds.

"Thousands in Japan reported to be suffering massive and recurring nosebleeds in recent days — Gundersen: Japan doctors tell us, “We know our patients have radiation illness” but forced to keep it secret "
Doctors and nuke mafia, hand in hand.
enenews.com... -our-patients-have-radiation-illness-but-forced-to-keep-it-se

And another big Oops.
fukushima-diary.com...
Note: if you glance left, behind the two square overflowing tanks, you'll see more water between the two big 1000 ton round tanks.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   
The gem of the day.
I had a Japanese friend translate/explain as best he could.
"They closed the cap on the 1000 ton tanks with packing tape, and a gap filler flowed."
"They did inappropriate work by a contaminated water tank.
They blocked up the gap with packing tape, and a gap filler has flowed. A Tokyo Electric Fukushima first Nuclear Power Plant accident in the state of emergency that cannot control expansion of the radioactive contamination.A former worker engaged in assembling and the repair of the storage tank of the contaminated water accepted coverage of this newspaper. And he testified with the actual situation of the irresponsible "convergence, abolished furnace work" that Tokyo Electric and original contractors performed. (Mesanao Yamamoto)"
"The man (40s) is from Okinawa.He did a tank assembly operation in Fukushima first Nuclear Power Plant by December from July, 2012.It is a construction company in Okinawa to have introduced work to him. The real nature of the company is "The carrier soup stock" which sends a worker to the construction spot. The company is the third subcontract of Tokyo Electric, and the original contractor is Taisei Corporation of the general contractor."
"Is a mention to an identification of work; his work title "1F (is = Fukushima first Nuclear Power Plant) 1-4 furnace E area steel circle length type tank setting construction." It was bolting, the rust prevention coating work of a hot iron plate. Only the very front was covered with an invisible mask, and they wore a radiation hazmat suit in summer of the intense heat."
"It was ordered by an on-site group leader once. "Close the cover of the tank". He was made to wear a yellow raincoat required by the work in a higher dose of radioactivity area on a radiation hazmat suit. His foot toward the tank more than 10 meters in height shook little by little while stepping over the yellow tape to warn of high dose of radioactivity pollution...."
"He hardly believed his eyes on a tank. An opening of around 30cm in diameter was blocked up with packing tape. "It is a result given priority for term of works". Though materials were not enough, they poured contaminated water and were left unattended by temporary correspondence though it was right to block up with a cover of iron. When I tore off tape with a retractable knife, it was the contaminated water which it was dull, and shined glaringly that saw under 50cm."
"My work was not precocious only for E area. I assembled even a group of "H3 area" tanks that detected a high radiation dose of 2,200mSv an hour that Tokyo Electric clarified on September 4.When I worked on the coking [Caulking?] of the gap to raise the airtight waterproofness of the bolt part of the soleplate in a tank in last December. The snow which had begun to fall carried away most of the fillers and did not adhere. Is it the cause that led to a contaminated water leak?" The man bit lips.
"foundation work "corner-cutting" crazing The assembly operation of the tank "was corner-cutting next to the corner-cutting". It is the actual feeling of the man who did the assembly operation of the contaminated water tank in Tokyo Electric Fukushima first Nuclear Power Plant for half a year from last July."
"there is no specialized explanation Only by the simple instructions at the place, there was not the specialized explanation in the handling. There is coking [Caulking?] work to do at the time of filler and bolting of the side plate of the tank.When this work does not carry out the removal of rust and water and the fat of a joint, the bolt of the side plate thoroughly, there are air bubbles (called a pinhole) and a filler is pushed by the water pressure and causes the contaminated water leak. "This work is not thorough on the site. When I played the removal of the water carefully; "there should have been already over". Do you still continue it? The group leader said an unbelievable thing. "
www.jcp.or.jp...
So there we have it... The Quality goes in before the name goes on!

From today's news
Stop this film at 39 or 56 seconds and you'll not only see leaks around the tanks but also those inground pools they said they stopped using and drained in June.
www.youtube.com...

I went through some of my sea of bookmarks. [Lots of black screens from pulled films]
Dated April 2nd, 011. I could use some translation here. Is this first image around the 17 second mark really fuk? Anybody?
www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Phenomenal archives and work Aircooled. I believe the picture you're asking about is Fukushima. I can't recall that image specifically, but that molten mass looks familiar to me from way back in the beginning of the end.

Other than political interference, funds, time and resources (*sarcasm) I don't understand why people like Arnie and Dr. Caldicott and every other possible person of any influence haven't joined together in Japan near Fukushima and demanded a real response to this. Surely they have some ideas to curb this 24/7/365 death knell - but I'm guessing if they tried to travel en mass to Japan they would be denied entry to the country... just a guess...

Why haven't they buried the entire site in zeolite which is abundant nearby? Bury it in dirt - even that would help cut/stop emissions? Plugged wherever it can leak from below with boulders... something... anything.... to slow the spewing... but... packing tape and caulking.... how do these people sleep at night knowing they're all party to this ?!? (rhetorical questions) All this water they run all over is just spreading it - like pouring water on an oil fire.

I just can't comprehend the degree of evil it takes to keep these lies and catastrophe going this long in all our faces. Connecting current and future rising rates in cancer to Fukushima will be all but impossible though its (direct) connection is obvious to anyone with half a brain. I think getting testimonials via tweets is one way to get some real information as some have started doing. I don't have/want a cell phone but tweeting seems to be a medium that can help get an idea of how many are still showing "obvious" signs of radiation poisoning.

You guys that continually grab and save and share tidbits of information are truly great souls! Is really hard to understand the gravity of this and still keep a chin up and keep going. Again, thank you!

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 04:53 AM
link   

At 17 Seconds: imo. Chernobyls "Elephant Foot" but not F'Shima!

Former Prime Minister Declares Opposition to Nuclear Power in Japan

TOKYO — Japan’s flagging anti-nuclear movement received an unexpected new recruit when one of the nation’s most popular figures, former Prime Minister Junichiro Koizumi, made a very public about-face from his previous embrace of atomic power.
Mr. Koizumi, who as a pro-growth prime minister from 2001 to 2006 had backed the business lobby by calling for Japan to become “a nation built on nuclear power,” said in Tuesday’s speech that he had reversed his stance after the Fukushima nuclear accident two years ago, which left at least 83,000 people homeless and forced a multibillion-dollar cleanup.

“There is nothing more costly than nuclear power,” Mr. Koizumi, 71, was quoted as saying, in a refutation of his earlier embrace of nuclear power as cheap and clean. As prime minister in 2005, Mr. Koizumi had also sided with utility companies like Tokyo Electric Power Co., the operator of the stricken Fukushima Daiichi plant, in deciding to end tax-funded subsidies for solar panels. .

New York Source:

edit on 2-10-2013 by Human0815 because: Koizumi

edit on 2-10-2013 by Human0815 because: koizumi link

Some political sources say Koizumi is simply expressing his true feelings about nuclear power. But others point to a political motive behind this anti-nuclear stance.

They say Koizumi may be trying to protect, albeit indirectly, the Abe administration and even the party he once famously vowed to “destroy.”

Abe, who was groomed to be prime minister during the days of the Koizumi administration, appears to be listening. Koizumi, who was prime minister from 2001 to 2006, stunned an audience on Sept. 24 during a forum in Tokyo’s Roppongi Hills commercial complex commemorating the 50th anniversary of the publication of the business magazine President.

“Since retiring (from politics), I have had more opportunities recently to speak with business leaders rather than Diet members. During such discussions, I often hear comments that Japan cannot grow without any nuclear power plants or that calling for zero nuclear power plants is irresponsible,” Koizumi, 71, said in a speech. “However, I studied what experts have said until now about nuclear energy being safe, clean and inexpensive, and I harbored doubts.

“I wonder if human beings can really control nuclear energy. I have now become an advocate calling for zero nuclear plants and urge politicians to make that decision as quickly as possible.”

Asahi-Source:
edit on 2-10-2013 by Human0815 because: Asahi

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 05:53 AM
link   

"Glowing candy canes".....AC you are precious!!!

TEPCO has come up with a rather neat contraption to check out Unit 1:

photo.tepco.co.jp...

- Purple Chive

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   
You said this on the 29th of September! I beg to differ!

Human0815

C'mon,
you cant compare the first Weeks after the Tsunami with the Time later,
what happened in the first Time happened because there was no other choices,
the Plant needed Cooling and everything else was "Destroyed"!

Since the Cooling Circle got reestablished no Water at all was dumped.

Really? What about this?

"But we decided to release the water into sea as we reached a conclusion that it can be regarded as rainfall after we monitored levels of radiation," TEPCO spokesman Yo Koshimizu said.

According to the spokesman, one litre of the water contained up to 24 becquerels of strontium and other radioactive materials -- below the 30 becquerel per litre safety limit imposed by Japanese authorities for a possible release to the environment.

However, it was unknown how much water was released to sea under the "emergency measure," Koshimizu said.

www.channelnewsasia.com...

"It seems like Tepco confusingly announced the contamination levels of “rainwater” to be lower than actual before discharge.

Due to the Typhoon, Tepco discharged the “rainwater” retained in 7 tank areas. However, all β nuclide readings were announced to be higher than before discharge in 4 of 7 tank areas according to their announcement after the discharge. Both of the readings were based on the samples taken before the discharge, so logically they should be the same level."

and this?

"The largest increase was from 2,000 Bq/m3 (announced before discharge) to 20,000 Bq/m3 (announced after discharge). The second largest increase was from 3,000 Bq/m3 (announced before discharge) to 6,000 Bq/m3 (announced before discharge)."

and then there's this

"In the press conference of 9/4/2013, Tepco’s spokesman commented water is always flowing in the drain to the Pacific. The drain runs around the tank area, which experienced the 300m3 leakage. Fukushima Diary confirmed it’s directly connected to the Pacific without any purification facilities etc.. From their announcement, 300m3 of leakage started at least this July. The leaked water was flowing in the drain to the Pacific. They don’t plan to dam the drain either. (cf, Tepco “We are not going to dam up the drain that the leaked water flowed into”

and....

"The administration announced Sept. 3 that the central government will take responsibility by spending at least 47 billion yen ($473 million) to deal with tons of radiation-contaminated water flowing daily from the plant into the sea. Plant operator Tokyo Electric Power Co. acknowledged a leak from a storage tank in July."

and finally....!

"The operator of the leaking Fukushima nuclear plant said Tuesday that it dumped more than 1,000 tons of polluted water into the sea after a typhoon raked the facility.

Typhoon Man-yi smashed into Japan on Monday, bringing with it heavy rain that caused flooding in some parts of the country, including the ancient city of Kyoto.

The rain also lashed near the broken plant run by Tokyo Electric Power (TEPCO), swamping enclosure walls around clusters of water tanks containing toxic water that was used to cool broken reactors.

Some of the tanks were earlier found to be leaking contaminated water."

How do you expect anybody to believe a word you are saying? Some of these extracts I have copied from YOUR OWN replies in this "Part Two" of the Mega Thread! Now DENY IGNORANCE!

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 07:34 AM
link   
loos eerily like the JP .gov is readying themselves to throw tepco under the bus, or at least that's my call on it.

JP Gov doubts the reliability of Tepco’s radiation measurement / Nuclear Regulatory Agency to send inspectors

On 9/30/2013, Nuclear Regulation Authority commented they are planning to send inspectors to Tepco’s radiation measurement site in the working group meeting for the contaminated water in Fukushima nuclear plant. NRA has been doubting the reliability of Tepco’s nuclide analysis. Also, in mid September, Tepco discharged the “rainwater” retained in the tank areas due to the Typhoon. However, they took only 5 minutes to analyze Cesium-134/137 of the sample to check if it’s really rainwater, which NRA found questionable about the quality. NRA commented the inspectors from Nuclear Regulatory Agency are going to see them analyzing the samples actually.

fukushima-diary.com...

looks like the BS lie machine is rethinking it's position and it's clear from this that JP gov and tepco have been lying from the start and the JP gov is trying to distance themselves from tepco, something everyone around here, except human, predicted.

hows that honesty level of the past and present, looking to anyone else????????

edit on 2-10-2013 by LittleBlackEagle because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-10-2013 by LittleBlackEagle because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join