It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan declares 'nuclear emergency' after quake - PART 2

page: 136
<< 133  134  135    137  138  139 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: matadoor

did you see the writing at the end of the article on the daily mail?

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: DancedWithWolves
The following image from the Swiss Embassy in Japan was later altered but, was possibly one of the more truthful representations of the Fukushima reality.
Image published by embassy in Japan shows Fukushima melted fuel deep underground

Thoughts?

And thank you to those posting in and/or following this thread. The more minds at work, the more hope.

Thats the first time Ive seen someone show the fuel below all containment. Did they alter it to remove that part. If so its a good example of manipulating data.

And definately agree with the more minds the better. If TEPCO thought people were going to go asleep and stop looking for solutions they were dead wrong (no pun intended)

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: zworld
The heat up in 4's SFP continues. It is now at 74.5 F which is hotter than the high temps for the day. How is this fuel pool (that is empty now) at levels greater than unit 3's SFP was just two months ago, a fuel pool that is exposed to the outside while 4's isn't.

It's been cloudy for days over there with off and on rain and in the last few days the temp has gone up 4 F in 4's pool. Where is this heat coming from.

Its now at 76.1F. There is something heating this pool. What is it.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: zworld

i saw a diagram extremely similar to this a while back. going to see if i can find it.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Did you know they are sending some back to live there, given how much tepco have lied so far i wouldn't want to be one of those poor evacuees .

Source

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   

could be the spent fuel rods , this is an oldish article but worth the read Source

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   
this is interesting

Because there are 31 nuclear units of a similar type to Unit 4 in the U.S., the American government has been downplaying the disaster to protect its own reputation, alleges Murata. This is, in fact, the primary reason why so little has been reported on the severity of Fukushima following the disaster. The American empire, in other words, does not want the world, nor the American people, to know that there is the possibility of literally dozens of Fukushima situations occurring on American soil, should the right disaster situations arise.

that's the bottom of PAGE

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I also came across this while poking about:

via Japan Times / June 10, 2015 / The government and Tokyo Electric Power Co. are planning to push back the start of removing spent fuel at the wrecked Fukushima No. 1 nuclear complex by two to three years from the current schedule, according to government sources.

Source

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Yes, it was specifically altered later to not show the fuel below all containment. This image is on enenews through the link in the post you quoted. The pdf can be downloaded and up comes the new version. Not this image first released. Enenews did a great job on this entry. The information is all linked below the first article on shell attack.

Man-i-pu-la-tion
And
Confirmation

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: DancedWithWolves

Thanks for posting I too read that off their sight...& their pictogram does
not match this one that you posted...great find!

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Unit 4 Spent Fuel Pool...

Temp data missing:

"Data missing due to work interrupting the measurement"

www.tepco.co.jp...

(And great job folks!!!)

- Purple Chive

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: BGTM90 on Jyl 17, 2015: No worries, I was just pointing out the apparently deliberate disinformation in that Wired article.

In the 21st century there may be a breakthrough in the better understanding of Sol, our sun. The longstanding thermonuclear model is not the way to go.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Purplechive
Unit 4 Spent Fuel Pool...

Temp data missing:

"Data missing due to work interrupting the measurement"

www.tepco.co.jp...

(And great job folks!!!)

- Purple Chive

Its a strange game they are playing PC. I dont get it. Same with the nitrogen feed data which a recent document from TEPCO states that nitrogen feeds are ongoing, but the data page says they stopped even though the amounts keep changing.

And what kind of work is being done that stops them from looking at the temp readings. Weird people they are.

Its just another case of where conditions become questionable so they take the info down.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Pictures to share from IRID

Lecture by Takashi Sato, General Manager of IRID R&D Management Department [2nd Japan-U.S. Decommissioning and Remediation Fukushima Recovery Forum

No fuel...

Status of PCVs

Fukushima and Three Mile Island

Dose zones

Read the fine print...

Download the full PDF from this page

More pages available.

IRID news here

Scrapbooking...ATS style...

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 04:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: zworld

Its just another case of where conditions become questionable so they take the info down.

Or the conditions become really bad...

Leaked Water near South Discharge Cannel on Unit 1-4 side

July 17:
www.tepco.co.jp...

July 18:
www.tepco.co.jp...

They've done this lots of times with this chart right after Cs-137 was detected.

- Purple Chive

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Purplechive

good eye PC

ON EDIT: and to add to that this is from the Diary this AM; highest levels of strontium 90 ever detected in port. The place is leaking like a sieve, and Im sure they are going to say its all coming from a new leaky pipe or rainwater or the toothfairy or who knows what.

fukushima-diary.com...

From Tepco’s report published on 7/17/2015, Strontium-90 density in seawater of Fukushima plant port became the highest since they started measuring.

The sampling location was between water intake of Reactor 3 and 4, and also screen of Reactor 4, which are in front of Reactor 3 & 4.

The samples were collected on 6/1/2015. This analysis result has not been published for over a month.

1,500,000 Bq/m3 of Strontium-90 was detected from both of the samples.

The previous highest reading was 1,000,000 Bq/m3, which was detected at the same sampling location on 5/4/2015.
edit on 18-7-2015 by zworld because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Hey guys I try to follow as much information as I can...but you All
know that there is SO much I don't understand nor have a clue about.

Question...looking at Dances pictograms where there is talk
about removing fuel rods (?) & using water to fill the PVCs & having
a balance of water I think on the inside & the outside (between the
PVC & Torus to maintain equal pressure?)...Sorry but how the
Bloody Hell can they do this if the melt down has burned through the
Torus? It has hasn't it? Thank you guys!!!

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ektar
Hey guys I try to follow as much information as I can...but you All
know that there is SO much I don't understand nor have a clue about.

Question...looking at Dances pictograms where there is talk
about removing fuel rods (?) & using water to fill the PVCs & having
a balance of water I think on the inside & the outside (between the
PVC & Torus to maintain equal pressure?)...Sorry but how the
Bloody Hell can they do this if the melt down has burned through the
Torus? It has hasn't it? Thank you guys!!!

Cheers
Ektar

They cant and they probably know it. I think its all a shell game at this point E. If they were really concerned about getting the fuel out they would have tunneled underneath to see if they could find the corium like the Russians did at Chernobyl. Instead they keep putting out glossy press packages that make it look like they know what they are doing when its just a waste of money.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 05:34 AM
link   
I think that they are deliberately stalling. If they wait long enough, they will eventually tell us that the melted cores are 'Deep underground' and then, 'Nothing to worry about now. All gone. See what a good job we have done.'

Something like that.

P

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Ektar

EKtar, here is Arnie Gundersons latest video and he explains why decommissioning as TEPCO envisions is a joke.

www.fairewinds.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 133  134  135    137  138  139 >>

join