It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan declares 'nuclear emergency' after quake - PART 2

page: 102
<< 99  100  101    103  104  105 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: zworld

First a trojan horse and now a duplicate of the link I just posted.

Are you trying to disrupt this thread as much as possible?

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Psynic

Whoa!

What Trojan Horse?
And your threads crossed.
Mr Z was here long, long before you, and is above such a silly accusation.
And I posted not only the Page 43 he asked for, but four more.
Thank you for your time and consideration.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: thorfourwinds

Whoa! What Trojan Horse?

He is concerned about this link.

download.cvrez.cz... page 43.

He seems to think it is a Trojan.

I understand his POV. The name is similar to a known Trojan.

I think the virus is Cvtres.exe

I did a search myself to make sure.

P

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Here is the chapter from my book on Fukushima. I will hopefully someday finish the other book I was writing that covers the underground facility and what probably happened for real at Fuku those first two weeks. The beginning of this chapter deals with the Gulf oil spill but goes on to Fuku quickly.

Funky, Funky Fukushima

I'll never know why I can't let a mystery remain a mystery, or why I have an insatiable appetite for playing Sherlock Holmes. But I do know that this lust for knowledge has saved my life many times. I just can't quit something until I have everything figured out, and the day after the great Japan EQ and tsunami I was immediately brought back to life.
I had never researched any of the issues surrounding nuclear power generation. Nuke power was a no brainer to me, something to be avoided at all costs, and that had always been that. Since building new reactors had long since been stopped in America, it was never a pressing issue.
I now realize that the nuclear fuel and infrastructure that has already been built is, just like methane hydrates, something that can produce mass extinction if unleashed on the world, and in desperate need of our attention. The only difference is that MH annihilation was a re-occurring natural phenomenon that we initiated this time around, and nuclear annihilation is a brand new form of 'great dying', one that we must hope never occurs.
As always the first thing that greeted me as I came out of my depression was government and industry obfuscation. As I watched the different reactors go south and explode, I was amazed at the lack of information being put forth. This wasn't an oil spill with serious localized impacts, this was potentially the end of life as we know it, and the world deserved to know what was going on.
This lackadaisical attitude towards finding the truth, as displayed by the MSM, as well as the governments in both Japan and America, forced me to bury myself in all things nuclear and Fukushima. Then, some where down the line, things got too intense, and not in a good way, and I had to pull myself free after a year and a half of 24/7.
In the end I came up with two concerns that desperately needed to be known, but the knowledge concerning these issues was being suppressed in the same fashion as NP and MH were, with every once of energy that, in this case, the nuclear power industry, with the help of the US and Japanese governments, could muster.
These two issues have been laid out in length on a forum thread at the conspiracy site “Above Top Secret”. The Fukushima thread was over 1200 pages when I left, and I didnt' begin my involvement until the 900s, so that's the basic range. I don't know its current status as I haven't been back for some time, because, as I said earlier, I hate forums. There's always digital shills involved, in this case it was a fairly large team.
In that thread my forum name was Zworld, and it is an amazing thread to read, some brilliant people involved, but would take forever to produce the data here. In a nutshell, the first thing that both the Japanese and American governments have fought incredibly hard to keep from our awareness is that Fukushima was a military site. Underneath the nuclear reactors is a nuclear weapons factory. Every country that has a nuclear reactor but isn't supposed to have nuke weapons, I have been told, has an underground weapons factory nearby, and Japan's was underneath Fukushima Daichi. That is why it is the only reactor complex in Japan to be built over soft rock, and not bedrock. All the evidence is there on the thread if someone wants to continue putting the pieces together.
The most damning evidence for me was the following;
If you check aerial photos of the blown reactor buildings, note that the explosions, or expulsions, that took place in both Unit's 3 and 4 were centered in the northwest corners of each building, away from the reactors and spent fuel pools. I say expulsion as well as explosion because that which occurred at reactor #3 was an explosion underground and up through #3, and that which occurred at reactor #4 was an expulsion of molten material caused by a steam explosion underground, a secondary reaction from the earlier underground nuclear explosion.
Once you have located the exit points of each blast, consider the following.
First, #3 was an explosion that looked like it was shot out of a barrel. It exploded straight up, unlike #1 where the whole top of the building exploded as if a bomb went off inside. One theory for #3's trajectory was that it was the reactor exploding and the blast was vectored straight up from the reactor. Only it wasn't. It came out the northwest corner, away from the reactor. Over the reactor there were still beams from the roof intact. Nothing shot straight up from the reactor, and the building didn't blow out like a hydrogen explosion would do.
Second, if reactor 4 wasn't even loaded and all rods are accounted for and basically undamaged, what caused the destruction of #4? I know it wasn't a hydrogen explosion, and there is ample data and photographic evidence on the forum thread that details discrepancies in the official explanation. These include analysis of structural damage that was inconsistent with a hydrogen explosion, the blob of molten infrastructure that puked out the northwest corner, the direction that rebar was bent on the upper floors, the fact that the building sunk into the earth 3 feet after the blast, and continues to sink to this day and the fact that the only known photos of the fire that occurred right after the explosion showed a fire ball coming out the northwest corner and shooting straight up, far away from the spent fuel pool, etc.
But the most damning evidence wasn't released until a year or so after the accident. The data from the seismograph nearest the reactors, the record of seismic movement during the event, clearly shows that the explosion in reactor 1 did indeed occur above ground in the building itself, a hydrogen explosion, while that which occurred in 3 and 4 were both underground explosions that were muted by the time they went through the reactor buildings, and exited out the northwest corner of each building.
I have no doubt in my mind that a nuclear explosion occurred under reactor 3, I will guess in the room that they mill plutonium into shapes for bombs, and then shot up through the tunnel system and reactor #3. This blast was vectored by the tunnel system to shoot up and out like from the barrel of a gun.
An underground nuclear explosion creates a big cavity in the earth. After the explosion the blast exit hole should bridge with a lava plug that stops the underground cavity from emitting more radioactive materials. This is what occurred after #3 blew.
Overnight, water, both fresh and salty, began to make it's way into the cavity which was still incredibly hot and active. This caused a steam explosion to occur sometime early the next morning. Since the original avenue to the surface was plugged, the expulsion followed the tunnel system up through #4 instead of #3, coming out in the same building location as on #3, the northwest corner of #4. Since it was a molten expulsion, the black stuff in early photos that had flowed out the upper building was underground molten infrastructure puked out the 3rd and 4th floors, near the northwest corner.

edit on 1-2-2015 by zworld because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-2-2015 by zworld because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   

From what I could deduce, the reason the northwest corner was used for the tunnel system is because it was the only area that could have an elevator system that went from the 5th floor work area down into the underground structure, and could handle big items. The reactor, spent fuel pool, the area for the reactor lid and equipment involved in loading and offloading fuel takes up the rest of the area.
The reason we need to know the truth about Fukushima is to understand the extent of the problem that Fukushima presents. They will never be able to stop that site from bleeding mega amounts of radioactive substances into the ocean and air if the above is true, and if more drastic measures aren't taken. The seriousness of the situation is truly mind boggling, yet in the end all of it pales in light of another concern.

Destroying the Crystal Palace

During the investigation I came across something that troubled me, and I couldn't make sense of it at first, but Spirit told me that it was an important piece of the puzzle, so I persevered.
It's called Neutron Embrittlement and the Wigner Effect.
I'm not a scientist. My job as an environmental investigator is to find things doing harm and stop this from occurring by making others aware of the danger. To do that I have to go to school endlessly, every time I encounter a new concern, or area never before explored, and learn the science so I can communicate it in a way that most anyone can understand, including me.
Neutron embrittlement, neutron induced swelling and the Wigner Effect, three seperate concerns, are going to be a challenge, so please bare with me.
During the investigation of the disaster I came across documents that discussed the strength of the steel used in some of the infrastructure. It was a low grade steel, and this was a serious concern, but one of the reports mentioned something called the Wigner Effect, a term I had never heard used before, and it piqued my curiosity.
To understand the Wigner Effect I spent countless days learning about atoms, and crystal structures, and radioactive bombardment, and a whole bunch of other stuff. And it was a very confusing journey, as I had no real background to go on. I was an expert by then in forestry and toxicity issues, but radiation and the dangers it produced, something that was a constant in life from day one, was, for me, much harder to understand.
In fact, I still don't totally get it, but a fairly clear picture is beginning to emerge.
Sub atomic particles are either charged positive or negative, or have no charge at all, called neutrons. The power of these non charged particles is immense. When an atom splits in a nuclear reaction, it shoots out these neutrons (neutron radiation), which then collide with other atoms. This either splits the atoms they hit, releasing more neutrons in a continued nuclear reaction, or knocking the atoms out of place.
Nuclear reactors and nuclear explosions create intense neutron radiation, the most powerful form of radiation, more powerful than alpha, beta and gamma radiation combined. Biologically speaking, neutron radiation is roughly ten times more effective at causing biological damage compared to gamma or beta radiation. But the main reason neutron radiation is so much more damaging than the others is because of what it can do to solid materials.
Most solids in life are composed of atoms that are arranged in a crystal or polycrystal lattice, and there are invisible forces (chemical/electromagnetic) that hold these atoms in place. When an atom is hit by a neutron it can be moved from it's original position. It can either be knocked out of the lattice completely, dislocated, or moved to someplace else in the crystal lattice, but still connected to it, displaced. This stretching of the lattice after displacement from it's original position creates elastic energy, kinda like pulling on a rubber band and holding it in tension. This energy is known as Wigner energy, and is stored in place until the atomic lattice is either healed by heating to a certain range of high temperatures, or the atom splits and releases the energy.
Over time this energy will build up in the materials that have a crystalline or polycrystalline structure, and presents the potential for unknown reactions in a nuclear reactor. The main concern is a sudden release of energy that overheats the core. This has happened once before. In the 1950s at a UK nuke plant, Windscale, a fire was caused by overheating of fuel elements during the uncontrolled release of stored energy that was accumulated in the graphite core, which led to fuel cladding damage and a uranium fire.
Research on the storage of internal energy (Wigner energy) has been carried out since the early 1940s, but mostly for graphite. Initially it was thought that only graphite, used as a moderator, was the concern, so the industry went to the light water reactor, and stopped producing graphite reactors. Up until the mid 70s the nuclear power industry assumed that everything else was OK, and that the strength of steel used in the reactor itself were good for many years.
Then they realized that neutron bombardment, the constant flux of neutrons that a reactor pressure vessel (RPV) experiences, and any material used in the hot zone, the piping, pumps etc., were suffering from two irradiation effects other than the Wigner Effect, called neutron embrittlement and neutron induced swelling.
Neutron embrittlement is caused when enough crystal lattices have voids and vacancies where an atom once was, and the material loses it's structural strength, becoming brittle, causing materials to fracture.
Neutron induced swelling is caused when the atoms are still a part of the lattice, but have deformed and expanded the crystal structure, causing swelling. Neutron bombardment induces both.
And Wigner energy that is stored in the deformed lattices with atoms displaced but still attached was occurring everywhere, and not just in the old graphite reactors.
Currently there is great interest in the fact that embrittlement is occurring in RPVs and nuclear power plant infrastructure worldwide, but this concern is only known inside the industry, and among select government agents. Once again, like NP and MH, they fear a stampede if the truth is widely known. It seems that an RPV one day fracturing and falling apart is a very real possibility.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   

And it has been known for sometime within the industry. The following quote is from the Council on Ionizing Radiation Measurements and Standards, and their December 2004 report; "Fourth Report on Needs in Ionizing Radiation Measurements and Standards". CIRMS-4. (my bold)

"During power operations of light-water-cooled, pressurized water nuclear power reactors, radiation-induced embrittlement will degrade certain mechanical properties important to maintaining the structural integrity of the reactor pressure vessel (RPV).......radiation-induced embrittlement of the RPV steel could lead to a compromise of the vessel integrity, under extreme conditions of temperature and pressure, through a reduction in the steel’s fracture toughness.......Because of the obvious safety implications brought about by a potential breech in the pressure vessel’s integrity, the US Nuclear Regulatory Commission (US NRC) has issued requirements designed to help ensure that the structural integrity of the reactor pressure vessel is preserved." (CIRMS-4 p. 76)

In 2004 the NRC admitted that they couldn't ensure the structural integrity of the reactor pressure vessel, and new requirements were put into place to check reactors for things like fracture toughness. However, unlike Wigner energy that can be healed inside an RPV by running it at a certain temperature, no solution to embrittlement has been found since that time, so all they are doing is playing catch up. And the thing they are trying to catch up with has the potential to end all life should they fail. This is insanity. If they know that structural integrity may have been compromised, the only sane thing to do is shut every reactor down and find out which reactors can still be operated.
Instead they did the exact opposite. They changed the way they test for fracture toughness as to allow for a less conservative analysis of steel strength. They did this because numerous reactors were nearing the end of their permit life, and wouldn't have passed muster using the original fracture toughness test regime. So they changed the protocol and these older reactors have been given extensions because of this weaker test, I kid you not.
I believe this is one of the reasons why Jakzco quit. In his heart he couldn't support extensions of RPVs that he knew existed in a weakened state.
Now we have to consider this. The infrastructure around these RPVs, the steel, the pipes, the cement, as well as the outer component of the RPVs themselves, all of it has been building up Wigner energy ever since the switch was turned on. This means that there is a huge pool of energy available for release if there is a runaway nuclear reaction or explosion. Heaven help us should a nuclear fire ever break out in one of these buildings. The steel and cement will burn like kindling in a camp fire from the intense heat generated before cooking the earth in radiation.
Once again, the stupidity and selfishness of industry, and the callousness of government has left us shaking our heads and wondering if the world can survive their extension of nuclear madness.
I can only laugh at the thought that this must be what the permit extension check list looks like;

RPV showing signs of embrittlement.......check.
RPV showing signs of stress leading to potential fracture......check.
Weaker version of testing for fracture toughness performed......check.
Piping showing clear signs of swelling......check
Wigner energy high to extreme in areas in and around RPV.......check.
Nuclear waste and spent fuel building up on site......check.
Water supply needed for safe operation dwindling from climate change....check.
Electricity needed for safe operation prone to brown outs.....check.
Public vehemently against continued operation.....check.

“Okay youze guys. Good job. You passed with flying colors. Here's you're 20 year extension. Keep up then good work and we can probably give you another 10 after that.”
Fukushima should have caused the world to accept once and for all that nuclear power is an insanity that the human race can't live with. But it didn't. Once again just the opposite. Obama has now approved and begun construction of the first new nuclear power plant in many many years, while increasing production of nuclear weapons to the tune of 1 trillion dollars.
Instead, what Fukushima taught us is that it doesn't matter how bad things get from industrial operations, if they are deemed necessary they are going to be continued no matter what. Just like the quest for MH at a time when we should be desperately putting on the brakes concerning methane use, the quest for more nuclear power is gaining strength when all signs point to big trouble dead ahead. No pun intended.

Apocalypse Now and For A Million Years.

I can't hide my head in the sand any longer. When I consider that an earthquake and tsunami could start numerous Fukushimas around the globe, or a hurricane, or simple power outage, or some other disaster, I have to wonder, what happens when it all becomes too much. What happens when catastrophes turn the grid into a trickle of power. What happens if the water runs dry from extended drought. What happens if an earthquake causes the RPV itself to fracture because it was weak and embrittled.
Right now we are on the verge of producing mega catastrophes via climate change, and we are surrounded by these nuclear power plants that could erupt at any time if the water or electricity runs dry. Water that runs through pipes that can be twisted, bent, cracked, plugged in an earthquake, landslide, hurricane, you name it. That needs pumping systems to operate flawlessly, and that needs electricity to function, electricity that comes down power lines that can be disabled in a heartbeat by a landslide, or other force, and is generated far away.
I can no longer think that the above scenario isn't plausible. Instead, knowing what I know, I now believe it to be inevitable. Fukushima all by itself brought us to the edge of extinction, and continues to teeter in the wind. All spent fuel must be removed, which will take 10 to 20 years, and even then the potential for another explosion and mega release of radionuclides exists from the corium under the reactors and the plutonium in the underground facility.
As it is, the amount of radiation released over the next 10 years may be enough to tip the balance of life in the ocean by itself, life that is already struggling to survive. Who knows.
This is how close we have come to the edge from just one nuke SNAFU, Fukushima. If at any time in the next few years before most of the spent fuel is removed, another large earthquake hits and does structural damage to any of the reactor buildings and a spent fuel pool is compromised, the resulting nuclear fire and possible explosion would render the entire area a dead zone with no life present. With no body around to ensure cooling, the rest of the fuel pools will boil out and erupt. Without even considering the fact that other nuke plants in northern Japan will be abandoned with more nuclear fires in the spent fuel pools, Fukushima alone will send a radiation cloud around the world, engulfing it.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   

At some point Japan, Eastern China and Russia, and all of North America would become dangerously contaminated, with serious consequences. Fish from the Pacific couldn't be consumed. Life as we know it would stop in many areas of the earth. And that's if only one nuke plant, Fukushima Daichi, still goes south in the next few years, something that could very easily happen if another big quake was to strike.
What happens when there are numerous Fukushimas going off. What happens when the New Madrid Fault erupts and numerous nuke plants, each with multiple reactors, goes critical. Or what happens when the Cascadia and San Andreas rupture, destroying both California nuke plants and sending a tsunami out that affects the entire northern Pacific.
What happens indeed.

PS sorry about the formatting. Cant seem to get it to post right oh well

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   

psynic, not sure what your problem is. I checked the file for bugs and it came up clean.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   
The file is clean.
Very nice work on your book, my friend.

We, too, are working on a book:
Fukushima Chronicles: The Last Nuclear Accident on Planet Earth,
as has been noted many times in this thread.

Give my best to Q.

With great respect,

Peace Love Light
tfw
Liberty & Equality or Revolution

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I noticed that RSOE EDIS

RSOE EDIS

Has taken Fuki off their list of long time events. It was up there until recently.

Sad really.

P

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Amazing Robot...

Check out the video on this link also!

ajw.asahi.com...

And I finally figured it out....there is still some corium in Unit 1 RPV because of the occasional temp fluctuations. Unit 2 and Unit 3 haven't had temp flux in a long, long time...so corium all melted through.

Great writing Z!

- Purple Chive

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Thanks PC and TFW. Looking forward to your book too Thor.

PC, that's a distinct possibility. Its going to be interesting to see the results of the muon tests. I notice in the article that it will survive for 10 hours in the containment vessel before getting fried. I think they may be way to optimistic on that. I give it minutes, not hours before getting fried. We should start an office pool and guess how long that million dollar (just guessing) robot will last.

Personally I'd send in Brian Williams instead. He can survive anything. Hahahahaha

------------------------------------------------------------
Below is lastest post from Q, still trapped behind the google curtain.

I was messing around with the Tepco pictures again today and I thought it would be a good idea to produce one long continuous sheet like contact sheet of photographs used by photographers. Although the previous one is linked to Tepco originals, you have to scroll over to the right to see all of the images for a particular day.

It worked out quite well as I enlarged the thumbnails a little to allow us to see them better. Hovering over the image will show the original filename which has the year/month/date in it so that can be cross referenced to the main thumbnail page (which is then linked to Tepco images)

5 to a line
icnoships.pelicanbill.com...

4 to a line for smaller screens
icnoships.pelicanbill.com...

They are open to everyone because they are not linked to the original Tepco image.

Take care.
Cheers,
Paul

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   
This is from ENE and I wonder if its accurate. If the fuel is still actively hardening and re-melting daily, WTF does that mean. And if that is what the fuel is doing, the thought of one day removing it is a joke which is what we have said from day one. They say fuel removal will be started on in 10 years, but nothing will have changed by then. If they can't build a robot that can survive one day near the fuel (and on the other side of the containment structure) its ridiculous to think they will be able to go inside containment and remove one ounce of that fuel let alone 600,000 pounds of the stuff. How can the MSM continue to pretend otherwise is the biggest joke of all.

-------------------------------

Taro Yamamoto, member of the Diet of Japan — House of Councillors representing Tokyo, published Feb 5, 2015: “In Fukushima, each reactor has about 90 tons [90,000 kg or ~200,000 lbs] of uranium. These are melting down daily.”

--------------------------------

And the funniest aspect to all of this insanity is, OK, lets pretend they've succeeded in bringing up the fuel from the reactors....now what do they do with it. Its still hot and will eat through anything they try and contain it in. But lets say they do find a way to contain it, then what? Ship it to Yucca mountain?

Its such a mind blowing reality they face that the fact that people (gov, industry and MSM) are still trying to down play the whole thing is really really scary.

edit on 8-2-2015 by zworld because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: zworld
Here is the chapter from my book on Fukushima. I will hopefully someday finish the other book I was writing that covers the underground facility and what probably happened for real at Fuku those first two weeks. The beginning of this chapter deals with the Gulf oil spill but goes on to Fuku quickly.

Excellent posts and information.

In the above quote you mention what really happened below ground. I have a question. From day one it seemed to me that reactor 4 was a location for the creation of nuclear weapons grade material. I truly believe that all reactors are for this purpose, though only select one's do the processing.

Considering Japan's post war promise making weapons is of course a no no. Have you found that some of the problems were indeed as a result of this activity. It seems to me the absolute refusal to allow any outside people in to help could easily be explained by this fact. Since the plans for these beasts can be found online, since the designs are largely American, since most possible modifications might be minimal at best, refusing outside help to "hide" something natural would be absurd. But hiding makes sense if you really have something to hide, like the MFG of nukes.

It is difficult to grasp that the only country to officially take a nuke has no interest in building them. After the first bullet was fired the world was trying to get a gun. Japan simply said "ah, screw it, we don't need nukes???"

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   
www.environmentalhealthnews.org...

This is the the kind of stuff that I find absolutely unbelievable. Former EPA Administrator and Obama climate czar Carol Browner, self described as a progressive environmentalist, has joined forces with Nuclear Matters, the industry front group that states that it's goal is to start a national conversation on nuclear power.

A national conversation? OK. Let's start with Fukushima, then move on to the millions of tones of spent fuel that has no place to go, and then consider the true state of the reactors suffering from embrittlement and swelling and the Wigner Effect and that they should have been shuttered years ago instead of being given 20 year extensions.

Instead we get from her that new reactors are safer (safer than what?) and the best cure for AGW.

Then consider the fact that she is a leader of the Center for American Progress, a so called progressive and environmentally concerned group that states as its goal to “Spread ideas to your networks. Challenge conservative misinformation with the facts”.

That should read instead “Spread propaganda to your networks. Challenge the truth with conservative misinformation.”

2+2=whatever you want it to equal. Except 4 of course.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Love the handle Cranky. Thats me too.

I agree completely. Every country in this world knows that without the bomb your basically powerless, and with it you can speak softly while carrying a big stick. From the second the war ended the militarists in Japan started planning on how to get the bomb.

And yes, I think the main part of the weapons factory was under Unit 4. Thats why it keeps dropping further into the ground. Theres a big cavity underneath it. We lucked out big time by not seeing it fall further while the spent fuel was still in the pool.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I would like to put a slightly different slant on why other countries are not sending over masses of experts to help.

On possibility is mentioned in the above posts, that is, the reactors were being used to produce weapons grade material.

There is a another explanation, a little more prosaic but still having elements of a conspiracy.

As I have often stated in this very thread:

There is no solution to Fukishima.

At the moment, the world looks on and no one is really paying much attention. It can be termed 'an accident' and the inability to resolve issues can be put down to 'Tepco's bumbling' or Japanese society's penchant for not appearing to be a loser etc etc.

Once the rest of the world gets involved though, the situation changes to one where the entire world's nuclear experts can not fix this radioactive Humpty Dumpty.

When that happens, the entire Nuclear Industry, world wide, falls on its fat butt.

People, ordinary citizens would suddenly realize that all of those flower power demonstrators in the 60s and 70s actually knew what they were talking about.

This is the industry protecting itself for as long as it can.

The last accident was blamed on the poor standards of the Russians, hell, Russia should never have been playing with nuclear stuff in the first place, because, well, they are Russians.

Now we blame it on the idiosyncratic Japanese culture.

I think it will take yet another major accident before the average Joe or Jane wakes up to the inherent danger of this technology.

That is why the world wide industry is not responding. It would destroy them if they did. It would bankrupt them all.

There is no solution!

P

edit on 8/2/2015 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
There is no solution to Fukishima.

People, ordinary citizens would suddenly realize that all of those flower power demonstrators in the 60s and 70s actually knew what they were talking about.

P

Here's one.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I can't take seriously anyone with an opinion on Fukushima if they can't spell Fukushima.

This thread has been neutralized by obfuscation and inanity.

Good work team!

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   

I can't take seriously anyone with an opinion on Fukushima if they can't spell Fukushima.

This thread has been neutralized by obfuscation and inanity.

Good work team!

psynic, you are such a joker you crack me up. Thank you for the occasional belly laff. It's good to have a light hearted approach from time to time as you display. Keep up the goood werk.

new topics

top topics

<< 99  100  101    103  104  105 >>

join