It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We want a NWO (or would accept)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: guidetube

Imagine a movement where we sacrificed current liberties

Imagine a bowel movement.

Don't we trust our leadership enough to go there or are our differences so great?

Troll thread!

edit on Rpm80914v392014u34 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   
The NWO is a term created by the craziest faction of conspiracy theorist believers(the most irrational,delusional and just plain hallucinating ones) to name all the things that are to hate.

Israel is NWO, Hamas is good.
Now Hamas is not as good as we thought, so it is NWO now.
Complex economic schemes and theories we don't understand? Why it must be NWO.
Long boring TLDR treaties that would explain why something happens,or happened? NWO.
Protests against anti-american governments? NWO.
People waging war in the middle east for 5000 years STILL waging war? NWO
Holy War? NWO
Jay-Z and Beyonce visit Cuba on a Golden Yacht to reject capitalism? NWO
Russian people is going to face scarcity and empty shelves again? NWO of course.

Nothing bad can happen in this world without everyone saying NWO (Illuminati,USA, whatever).

Because everything is black and white after all, and people will never learn.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Mon1k3r

At this point in my life, I can only hope that an age of chronos awaits us in the future. The elites can do whatever they may do, and the rest will do as they must. I just wish it didn't have to be so decisive. Cooperation is always on the table and will be for a long time to come.

I don't really know what else to say. I keep my lips shut tight on so many matters, but there are extradimensional concerns that lead me to question the real importance of the events and plans of human beings. I know that I am a student of life, a lover of the light, and I am hopeful that we will acquire our independence someday. The forces of annihilation have claimed too many lives already and this earth has been living in the depths of its own shadow for far too long. It is time for a new dawn to emerge and for real independence and authority to blossom within the depths of the living.

Until the living can delight in the world again, what is the purpose of subsistence?

Eating of the fruit of knowledge and planting its seeds in the hearts and minds of men was not enough. Disintegration and atomism is not enough. There is no sorcery that can overcome the desire of men to destroy self and others. How do we fight against our mutual annihilation when we are turned against one another? Will a house divided stand? Will half a house born in bloodshed ever rise beyond its own shadow or will it be diminished and lame in perpetuity until the day it either fades away or is consumed in the fires of self-annihilation?

<< 1  2   >>

join