It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Footage of chemical attack in Syria is fraud

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Much applause to this brave nun who has probably torpedoed the US's reason for invading Syria.

False flag anyone?

rt.com...

There is proof the footage of the alleged chemical attack in Syria was fabricated, Mother Agnes Mariam el-Salib, mother superior of St. James Monastery in Qara, Syria, told RT. She says she is about to submit her findings to the UN. Mother Agnes, a catholic nun, who has been living in Syria for 20 years and has been reporting actively on what has been going on in the war-ravaged country, says she carefully studied the video featuring allegedly victims of the chemical weapons attack in the Syrian village of Guta in August and now questions its authenticity. In her interview with RT, Mother Agnes doubts so much footage could have been taken in so little time, and asks where parents of the supposedly dead children are. She promises to send her report to the UN.

I'm surprised no one has posted this yet on ATS as this could be the conspiracy of all conspiracies in relation to Syria.

Hope this can give insight.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   
A lady gives her opinion on the internet with the only proof being her opinion...BELIEVE IT!
Others give the opposing opinion on the internet with at least some various forms of proof to back up their opinion ..THEY ARE LIARS

ahh..internet..how i love you..

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Uh-Oh..... This sounds like trouble. Even Obama will have a hard time arguing the case between whatever dark and mysterious source or method OUR intel came from and a Mother Superior of the local Monastery. It's hard not to laugh because short of God himself coming down to say 'Liar, Liar Pants on Fire!', the particulars of her story and background add up to a package I'll buy before anything the USG is peddling on this. This is really painful. I mean, it's a lead gloved slap to the face and one Obama cannot return.

Speaking of that.........I hope this lady had more than the Saints to look over her. If the same kinds of doctrine and approach is being used in Syria as was used in the insurgencies across Central America in the 80's? She isn't safe, and the ones I'd worry about don't make threats. It just happens and then, nothing more is said or done. As if nothing had ever happened at all.

(Now Assad practically DOES have God AS WELL as Allah on his side!! :shk: C'mon Mr. President! Let the big white whale go! It's not worth losing the whole ship of State for.)

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   
(throws papers into air and gives up)

Okay, Obama surrender. Give up. Cede the field and walk away...a defeated POTUS. There is no way in the pits of Hades you'll ever defend against Mother Agnes

Cruel world. You're a beaten man.

(Walks off, makes himself a ham and cheese on pumpernickel with mayo...)

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by TheToastmanCometh

Good lord, not to take away from the seriousness of the post but that Nun could easily pass for a man right down to her hands...yikes!

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrismarco

Good lord, not to take away from the seriousness of the post but that Nun could easily pass for a man right down to her hands...yikes!

Are you sure she/he isn't a KGB Agent?

Maybe a RT Investigator reporter?

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Or how about THIS ARTICLE:

Q: You’re talking about the fact that pesticides or other nerve agents can give “false positives” for sarin? [Background] Zanders: Yes, but not just that. Somebody could have been – and this is purely hypothetical – exposed to an organophosphorus compound neurotoxicant which is produced in large volumes in industry. For example, for agricultural purposes. On the low end of the spectrum, we have insecticide sprays which we can buy in the supermarkets. On the middle of the spectrum, we have organophosphorus compounds which are intermediaries of other products, or that are used in agriculture for pest and rodent control. I know specifically that the use of such compounds for pest and rodent control is common in the Middle East. So, if someone were exposed to that in the right volume, there would be clear signatures of neurotoxicant exposure. So it’s not just a question of false signatures in the sense of chemical tests giving a false positive, but also physiological symptoms that someone might show due to exposure to these commonly-used chemicals. [The area where the chemical incident occurred was in a heavily-contested battle zone and had been heavily bombed. So that could have released industrial or agricultural chemicals.] Q: Do you have any knowledge about whether the chain of custody of alleged U.S. tests which Kerry talked about are proper? Zanders: No, and that’s part of my criticism that Western governments have overstated their case. We do not know where the samples come from. And we do not know how representative they are for a certain area. Certain samples could have been selectively given to Western sources for analysis. Assume that you do not know where a sample comes from … your whole chain of custody is compromised. That’s why UN inspectors can only use samples they have collected themselves.

Dispensing a chemical agent works in the same manner. Nerve agent is insidious as it is percutaneous (absorbed thru the skin). Anyone that became a casualty or dies from the agent will indeed have their clothing contaminated with the agent. No one in their right mind would even think of touching the contaminated people without protective clothing and a gas mask. Notice in the posted videos you see people in the same area where the so-called attack happened walking around as if nothing happened. Medical personnel treating casualties, parents hugging their dead children, People moving the dead, none of them had any protective gear. Many people would become a casualty or worse be killed touching the clothing. Remember military grade nerve agent one drop can kill 40 people, one drop!

False flag.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Is it just me or is all this backfiring on Obama? Looks like this planned war is falling apart at the seams, so much backlash and the people are not going to be led blind into another war. Hopefully they drop this charade and know when they are beat.

But if this does go ahead I hope the good and honest American public see that their elected leaders are corrupt to the core and make an effort to get things changed because it is not the politicians that suffer but the poor citizens that have to foot bill and suffer the hate that will be directed at the US by another middle eastern country.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by chrismarco

Well, nuns are supposed to live simply... and it goes for makeup and beauty products

But in all seriousness, I would like to get a hold of her documents to see how she came to the conclusion...despite we have video evidence of the "rebels" arming makeshift missiles full of sarin gas:

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Todzer

If he goes ahead with it there is nothing the citizens of the United States will do because we can't do anything..we can complain, write to congress all we want and they will continue to ignore our requests because like most of them, they think we cannot think for ourselves...Pelosi made this quite clear during the healthcare debate...

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   
News silence. It's uncanny. Our government looks (more) like total idiots. I'm so proud of them.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by lynxpilot

Ah yes, good ol' LameStream Media...I wonder what distraction they have up their sleeves now.

Isn't Breaking Bad or a bunch of other shows having series finales this month?

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

There is probably already an armed drone with her name on it.
Not that they would ever stoop so low....ehem.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   
What if both sides used chemical weapons.

Both intended to blame the other side.

It worked.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   

I think there was a chem attack. I think it was the rebels, but I think the victims were in the 400 + range not the 1400+ range. They started at 400 but jumped it up and then back and fourth and now are stickibg with the high number. I just doubt it would be that effective to kill almost as many people as 9/11 in one small area. I believe around 400 people died due ti rebel chem attacks.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Let's see if Congress cares about this evidence

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   
She has a long history of working with the Syrian Government I guess. And seeing shes been doing this same type of thing for years makes me think she is tied to the government in Syria.

www.fanoos.com...

She says she was a hippie for years? Are hippies different in Beirut? Translation thing maybe?

edit on 6-9-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I have a few updates in relation to my OP:

First off is this interview with Ray McGovern, who is a veteran analyst for the CIA, saying that the intelligence gathered against Assad was fabricated

The intelligence gathered against Syria’s Assad was manufactured by elements within the spy community in order to mislead the US President to take punitive action, Ray McGovern, a veteran CIA analyst, told RT.

McGovern was among the signatories to the letter from veteran intelligence professionals to Obama, warning the US president that Assad is not responsible for the chemical attack, and that “CIA Director John Brennan is perpetrating a pre-Iraq-War-type fraud on members of Congress, the media, [and] the public.”

CIA fabricated evidence against Syria

Also today, there seems to be rumors of the 'rebels' planning to shoot missiles from Assad controlled areas into Israel

A chemical attack may be launched on Israel by Syrian rebels from government-controlled territories as a "major provocation", a number of sources have told RT.

The report comes as Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov proposed that Syria puts its chemical weapons arsenal under international control for subsequent destruction in order to prevent a possible military strike against the war-torn republic.

Syrian rebels plan attack on Israel in Assad-controlled territories

This proves to show that Syria is beginning to look more and more like a joint false flag with US and al-Qaeda.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Better with Dijon Mustard and I hope you're using Swiss

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I am not sure how to put it, these articles are dated back in August and seriously they should be reconsidered in many ways.

A Veteran Saudi Power Player Works To Build Support to Topple Assad

online.wsj.com...

EXCLUSIVE: Syrians In Ghouta Claim Saudi-Supplied Rebels Behind Chemical Attack

www.mintpressnews.com...

Saudis offer Russia secret oil deal if it drops Syria

www.telegraph.co.uk...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join