It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Egypt the cover up - compilation video

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Spider879

Well egypts sort of a hobby in fact you should see my living room but i looked into colchis because of rumors Egyptian Pharaoh named Sesostris (either Sesostris I or Sesostris III, of the XIIth dynasty, who lived in the XIXth century B. C.) and that the people of Colchis were the descendants of Egyptians who stayed there at the time, but modern history has no knowledge of such an expedition by any Egyptian pharaoh.Id find that fascinating to be true. But according to historians they say the main Colchian tribes are direct ancestors of the Laz-Mingrelians,and at least by the bronze age were definitely white.before that not much has been found since its believed they were nomadic.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 01:52 AM
link   

dragonridr
reply to post by Spider879

Well egypts sort of a hobby in fact you should see my living room but i looked into colchis because of rumors Egyptian Pharaoh named Sesostris (either Sesostris I or Sesostris III, of the XIIth dynasty, who lived in the XIXth century B. C.) and that the people of Colchis were the descendants of Egyptians who stayed there at the time, but modern history has no knowledge of such an expedition by any Egyptian pharaoh.Id find that fascinating to be true. But according to historians they say the main Colchian tribes are direct ancestors of the Laz-Mingrelians,and at least by the bronze age were definitely white.before that not much has been found since its believed they were nomadic.

Well again there is no reason why they should remained Black or high Yellah given that the area is teeming with White Folks, over time they would looked like their neighbors the thing is even as late as the Byzantine era there is still reports of Blacks in the area,then again the area could just be attracting Africans and others for x thousands of yrs and not necessarily a continuous community.

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   
This idea that the ancient Egyptians were black and then through breeding with invading white people became lighter skinned is pure BS

DNA testing has already shown there were LESS Sub Saharan's in Egypt in antiquity then today....therefore if anything they have became DARKER!

<< 6  7  8   >>

join