It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Egypt the cover up - compilation video

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Hanslune

Let me ask you instead what was the colour of the first flower and did all other flowers evolve from it ie did a tulip evolve from a Lilly or was it a daffodil. Likewise with the notes on a piano, which note developed from which note...lets just say modern science has not a clue about evolution of humans, that which was created first manifests last.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Spider879

I am in no way the flip side of the Negro phobic Luxus so stop with the comparison, I have said that academia have settled the issue for sometime now see links provided, the problem now is with pop media and culture and even then there are subtle changes.

I'm not Negro phobic, I'm Bs phobic...and guess what most of what Afrocentrics promote is PURE BS, in fact if you could bottle Afrocentrism the most appropriate label to put on the bottle would be 100% proof BS (undiluted)

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Eniii

Egypt had record of several races of men. One of which was the nubian, black people who shared the continent with them.

Have you read up on the genetic heritage of King tut and his family?

please do.

Also read up on the new discoveries of Western European migrations based on new genetic evidence.

The founders of Egypt, that which we most attribute to the modern day Egyptian people was made by a much older culture. One that had the odd capability of reaching far separated land masses. The Basque of northern spain were one such group of expert sea fairing peoples.....one of many.

The olmecs appear to be African yes, though they also apear to have Neanderthal traits as well.

Ever wonder why there is MORE Neanderthal DNA in native Peoples of the Americas than in European people's ...even though Europe was the supposed home continent to them?

When we apply a modern lens of possible explanations to the Olmecs we see African as a possible heritage ......when you take into account other possibilities and look to genetic evidence as well as archaeological evidence in a cross discipline approach ...you begin to see something MUCH bigger than one culture.

You begin to see a mother culture to all ...much like the Olmecs were.

The Olmecs were more of a settlement ...outpost that never spread too far into the northern or southern American continents. They had far more advanced .....everything ....yet they just taught and disseminated information.

Why is that you supose?

Perhaps they weren't interested in colonization .....perhaps they had their own home place of origin ...ONCE.

clues: Red, blond hair. Light eyes, fair skin, references to sky people ....The common practice of being teachers of men....the pattern of seeding culture in almost every part of the world...almost purposeful in the strategic placement ....occurrence of these common factors...

There is literally so much to say....it would take a lifetime to explain.

start anywhere you like...and dig dig dig.

the truth is entombed under our worlds feet.

and in our veins .....

edit on 9 17 2013 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   

LUXUS

Let me ask you instead what was the colour of the first flower and did all other flowers evolve from it ie did a tulip evolve from a Lilly or was it a daffodil.

Translation I'm going to avoid Hanslune question.......lol

Likewise with the notes on a piano, which note developed from which note...lets just say modern science has not a clue about evolution of humans, that which was created first manifests last.

So Luxus we can add no knowledge of human evolution and DNA studies to your palate? Talk about changing the subject.

Oh I guess to you the idea that mankind was originally black, from Africa and white's evolved a lighter skin tone from them must be disturbing, lol

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Spider879

I am not at all concerned about the exact shade of skin the ancient kemetians had if you read my post carefully I said they were biologically African and culturally African at-least the core population were,

Well of course you NEVER post cherry picked images showing dark skinned AE, sorry why would I have thought that, lol

I am in no way the flip side of the Negro phobic Luxus so stop with the comparison, I have said that academia have settled the issue for sometime now see links provided, the problem now is with pop media and culture and even then there are subtle changes.

Yes you actually are a lesser version of Luxus but still are reflection of his type note your deliberate evasion, dismissal and refusal to answer or comment on my questions - so did he - makes you think eh?

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   

tadaman
Also read up on the new discoveries of Western European migrations based on new genetic evidence.

Howdy Tadaman

And what do you think it shows?

The founders of Egypt, that which we most attribute to the modern day Egyptian people was made by a much older culture. One that had the odd capability of reaching far separated land masses. The Basque of northern spain were one such group of expert sea fairing peoples.....one of many.

Oh my flogging the Atlantis meme eh? What about the actual cultures that were in the Nile valley - the ones there thousands of years before the AE culture became a civilization - what part did they play?

The olmecs appear to be African yes, though they also apear to have Neanderthal traits as well.

??

Ever wonder why there is MORE Neanderthal DNA in native Peoples of the Americas than in European people's ...even though Europe was the supposed home continent to them?

I guess you don't believe the people who came to the Americas mated with Neanderthals in SW Asia before moving in to Asia then the Americas?

When we apply a modern lens of possible explanations to the Olmecs we see African as a possible heritage ......when you take into account other possibilities and look to genetic evidence as well as archaeological evidence in a cross discipline approach ...you begin to see something MUCH bigger than one culture.

Actually the evidence says no

The idea of Atlantis died scientifically long ago......

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   

The "out of Africa" model of migration is a THEORY...of several....which has evolved as new evidence has become available.

It has NO account of Neanderthal lineage which is just recently being considered since we have only recently mapped about half of the Neanderthal genome.

There could be a more convoluted and mixed ...OR SEPARATE. origin for many cultures and peoples.

The revisionist take on African history is primarily an American effort. I understand why but ultimately trying to acredit everything from the tittle of " true Israelis " to "true Egyptians " will not help African Americans discover their lost culture.

It is a deviation from any real effort if such is the desired goal.

cherry picked were the images thinking that no one here is an Egyptologist enough to know those hieroglyphs are depicting the well documented Nubian people...known to have shared the continent with Egypt and its people...but were ultimately not Egyptian themselves in any significant measure.

also why were the structures and level of engineering never repeated elsewhere in the African continent?

ever wonder?

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   

you are the only one to mention Atlantis ....twice.

also it is WELL DOCUMENTED and peer reviewed, that the Olmec culture is the mother culture to all other American advanced cultures .......in so many areas of influence I wont bother listing....I will instead insist you spend more time in study before "teaching" others what you think you know.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Hanslune

Spider879

I am not at all concerned about the exact shade of skin the ancient kemetians had if you read my post carefully I said they were biologically African and culturally African at-least the core population were,

Well of course you NEVER post cherry picked images showing dark skinned AE, sorry why would I have thought that, lol

Yes you actually are a lesser version of Luxus but still are reflection of his type note your deliberate evasion, dismissal and refusal to answer or comment on my questions - so did he - makes you think eh?

What questions have I avoided or refused to answer??
The pics posted are time specific to certain eras like the 11th and 12th dynasties or in response to Xaphan comment that they looked like Arabs ignoring the massive amount of pics that goes in the opposite direction,my pics of the Greek era Kemitians was to let Luxus know that when the Greeks said Blacks they meant it, these pics were not chosen willy nilly.
Luxus believe in biologically distinct entities called " races",I do not, he also believes in biological determinism among humans on some sort of sliding scale I do not.

Dahomey conquest pics: location southern Nigeria forest zone kingdom like their Yoruba counter part.
I have posted these pics before some on other threads explaining that such color codes are not restricted to ancient Kemet but is found all over Africa without it being a question of distinction of" separate races", although I am relatively dark-skinned I appear chocolaty next to my Senegalese friends who have the color of licorice but socially we are all blacks and African or African descendants.
edit on 18-9-2013 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 01:31 AM
link   

tadaman

The "out of Africa" model of migration is a THEORY...of several....which has evolved as new evidence has become available.

Yep and its what the evidence presently best supports

It has NO account of Neanderthal lineage which is just recently being considered since we have only recently mapped about half of the Neanderthal genome.

You may be a tad behind

Neandertals, the closest evolutionary relatives of present-day humans, lived in large parts of Europe and western Asia before disappearing 30,000 years ago. We present a draft sequence of the Neandertal genome composed of more than 4 billion nucleotides from three individuals. Comparisons of the Neandertal genome to the genomes of five present-day humans from different parts of the world identify a number of genomic regions that may have been affected by positive selection in ancestral modern humans, including genes involved in metabolism and in cognitive and skeletal development. We show that Neandertals shared more genetic variants with present-day humans in Eurasia than with present-day humans in sub-Saharan Africa, suggesting that gene flow from Neandertals into the ancestors of non-Africans occurred before the divergence of Eurasian groups from each other.

You would find the conclusions of the report of some interest - it is also three years old so its already rather dated

You may also find this worthy of consideration

Denisovan genome

There could be a more convoluted and mixed ...OR SEPARATE. origin for many cultures and peoples.

yep

I deleted the other comments as you were preaching to the choir

edit on 18/9/13 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Spider879

What questions have I avoided or refused to answer??

My previous posting posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 14:04

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 01:48 AM
link   

tadaman

you are the only one to mention Atlantis ....twice.

Oh you weren't talking about Atlantis? You sure made it sound like it? So what about my real comments?

also it is WELL DOCUMENTED and peer reviewed, that the Olmec culture is the mother culture to all other American advanced cultures .......in so many areas of influence I wont bother listing....I will instead insist you spend more time in study before "teaching" others what you think you know.

Funny, you picked the one area I don't disagree with you on and tout that as a 'victory' and ignore all the stuff that you talked about that is unsupported or questionable, so.....

Here is what you tried to avoid

You stated in what you posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 19:31

Link to your original post

The founders of Egypt, that which we most attribute to the modern day Egyptian people was made by a much older culture. One that had the odd capability of reaching far separated land masses

........so who you talking about here?

This is my comment you avoided, please reflect on it I would be interested in your answer. I find in general that believers in 'Atlantis' often don't know about the actual pre-dynastic cultures of AE

What about the actual cultures that were in the Nile valley - the ones there thousands of years before the AE culture became a civilization - what part did they play?

You stated

The structure of that sentence implies there is another 'mother' culture - who is that then?

You stated

when you take into account other possibilities and look to genetic evidence as well as archaeological evidence in a cross discipline approach ...you begin to see something MUCH bigger than one culture.

...er so what is this "MUCH" bigger culture you talking about?

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Eniii

I can end this fairly quickly there were Ethiopians in egypt in the lower nile the upper nile was brown skinned people. They interacted all the time its called trade. Egyptology generally consider the ancient Egyptians to have been a continuum from lighter northern populations of Europe to the darker Nubians and Ku#es to the dark brown Nilotic peoples. So what does this tell us Egypt was a trade center there were all colors of races there.Now the egyptians origin contrary to this film they were not from africa. Around 5,000 years ago the Sahara area dried out, and part of the indigenous Saharan population retreated East towards the Nile Valley. So what color would they be well same color color they are today really hasnt change there origin would be Persian what is today Iraq.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   

I did not answer because you assume my understanding of evolution on this planet is in keeping with current ideas, it is as foolish as saying which flower developed from which flower.

There has been many types of humanoid that have developed on this planet, but to say they all were related is not correct. It would be like saying a chimp evolved from an orangutang just because there are similar features and yes even similar genetics. What colour was the skin of the neanderthal, who is to say Caucasians did not inherit their characteristics (including lighter skin) thru mating with other humanoids now extinct?

The supposedly scientific theory of skin depigmentation due to lack of sunlight is in my view stupid and I don't believe it for a second, polar bears btw have black skin!

You also ask me to answer another question I view as being somewhat foolish, at what percentage of melanin would a person become black/white...its not a question of colour, An African albino is not a Caucasian despite being white. The fact that a forensic crime investigator can determine race, age and gender by examining bones is proof that its more than skin deep!

Science so far has traced some of our genetics back to Africa but the thing that makes white people white is not to be found in Africa and no its not lack of sun but rather genetic input from another now extinct race of humans.

As to the evolution on this planet it is unfolding still, as I said that which was created first will manifest last!

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   

That image is actually typical of ancient Egyptian depiction of females, the afrocentrists want to say that image is of a negroid race, let me tell you the only black girls walking around with hair like that in my neighborhood bought it in a shop!

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   

dragonridr
reply to post by Eniii

I can end this fairly quickly there were Ethiopians in egypt in the lower nile the upper nile was brown skinned people. They interacted all the time its called trade. Egyptology generally consider the ancient Egyptians to have been a continuum from lighter northern populations of Europe to the darker Nubians and Ku#es to the dark brown Nilotic peoples. So what does this tell us Egypt was a trade center there were all colors of races there.Now the egyptians origin contrary to this film they were not from africa. Around 5,000 years ago the Sahara area dried out, and part of the indigenous Saharan population retreated East towards the Nile Valley. So what color would they be well same color color they are today really hasnt change there origin would be Persian what is today Iraq.

No!! no current Egyptologist considers the ancient Egyptians as a continuum from the lighter northern populations of Europe,if you have peer reviewed links or at least a vid with a notable egyptologist saying this pls post.

"Ahem"!! the Sahara is in Africa, the majority of Saharans are very dark-skinned today if you mean the coastal population then yes they are mostly creamy colored, and while they carries Eurasian mtdna their Ptdna are mostly East-African they are not Persians and Persia is not in Iraq thats Iran you are thinking, more likely they would be linked with Turks and Arabs especially from Yemen during the middle ages. But before those groups got there the Sahara was and still is peopled by Blacks,plus Arab is a language group consisting of creamy colored folks lite brown folks and yes Black folks and white folks.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

East African.
Nuff said.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Spider879

dragonridr
reply to post by Eniii

No!! no current Egyptologist considers the ancient Egyptians as a continuum from the lighter northern populations of Europe,if you have peer reviewed links or at least a vid with a notable egyptologist saying this pls post.

"Ahem"!! the Sahara is in Africa, the majority of Saharans are very dark-skinned today if you mean the coastal population then yes they are mostly creamy colored, and while they carries Eurasian mtdna their Ptdna are mostly East-African they are not Persians and Persia is not in Iraq thats Iran you are thinking, more likely they would be linked with Turks and Arabs especially from Yemen during the middle ages. But before those groups got there the Sahara was and still is peopled by Blacks,plus Arab is a language group consisting of creamy colored folks lite brown folks and yes Black folks and white folks.

The Persians filtered down through turkey and in to the Mediterranean. They were Sumerian they settled all around the Mediterranean including north Africa. also there were the Akkadians who are credited with the earliest known writings thanks to finds at Elba. Thats why if you look at Greeks they dont quite match the rest of Europe in skin color the term olive completion is often used.This is why they mention lighter skin Europeans. Most of the area around the Mediterranean can trace its roots back to Sumeria case in point look at Egyptian hieroglyphs you can see there writing came from Sumerian scripts or should i say shoes an influence. As well as much of there religious practices also have similarities including some of there stories.Bottom line is they were not from Africa unless you want to go back to the migration of humans out of Africa. But even that is under dispute do to some new finds we may actually have originated in India we shall see. But evidence is beginning to pile up for the Indus valley region so who knows we all may be Indians.Couldnt help it i know

edit on 9/18/13 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

The Persians filtered down through turkey and in to the Mediterranean. They were Sumerian they settled all around the Mediterranean including north Africa. Prior to that was the Acadians who would later become Sumerians. Thats why if you look at Greeks they dont quite match the rest of Europe in skin color the term olive completion is often used. Most of the area around the Mediterranean can trace its roots back to Sumeria case in point look at Egyptian hieroglyphs you can see there writing came from Sumerian hieroglyphs. As well as much of there religious practices.Bottom line is they were not from Africa unless you want to go back to the migration of humans out of africa. But even that is under dispute do to some new finds we may actually have originated in India we shall see. But evidence is beginning to pile up for the Indus valley region so who knows we all may be Indians.Couldnt help it i know

The Persians the Sumerians the Turks are not even in the same language group, the Turks as we know them are relative new comers to the area from the central Asian steppes related to the Mongols , and Huns of the middle ages, the Cuneiform script looked nothing like hieroglyph and their religious practices really ?? can you back that up??. and what makes you think the Sumerians were generally of olive complexion?? and pls note I am not making a case for the Sumerians being Africans but they seemed to self Id as Blacks probably looked like a south Asian or Australoid .
They called themselves saĝ-gig-ga the Black headed people.

Lament For Urim

The scorching potsherds made the dust glow (?) -- the people groan. He swept the winds over the black-headed people -- the people groan. Sumer was overturned by a snare -- the people groan. It attacked (?) the Land and devoured it completely. Tears cannot influence the bitter storm -- the people groan.

The Land's judgment disappeared -- the people groan. The Land's counsel was swallowed by a swamp -- the people groan. The mother absconded before her child's eyes -- the people groan. The father turned away from his child -- the people groan. In the city the wife was abandoned, the child was abandoned, possessions were scattered about. The black-headed people were carried off from their strongholds. Its queen like a bird in fright departed from her city. Ningal like a bird in fright departed from her city. All the treasures accumulated in the Land were defiled. In all the storehouses abounding in the Land fires were kindled. In its ponds Gibil, the purifier, relentlessly did his work

The storm which knows no mother, the storm which knows no father, the storm which knows no wife, the storm which knows no child, the storm which knows no sister, the storm which knows no brother, the storm which knows no neighbour, the storm which knows no female companion, the storm which caused the wife to be abandoned, which caused the child to be abandoned, the storm which caused the light in the Land to disappear, the storm which swept through, ordered in hate by Enlil -- father Nanna, may that storm swoop down no more on your city. May your black-headed people see it no more.

411-416May that storm, like rain pouring down from heaven, never recur. May that storm, which struck down all the black-headed living beings of heaven and earth, be entirely destroyed. May the door be closed on it, like the great city-gate at night-time. May that storm not be given a place in the reckoning, may its record be hung from a nail outside the house of Enlil.
41710th kirugu.
www-etcsl.orient.ox.ac.uk/section2/tr222.htm
See entire text interesting read.

You seems to be going on pure guess work here did you do any reading on the area not speaking of alternative views but regular boring ol mainstream stuff, it's important that you do before you come up with alternate theories and migrations.

edit on 18-9-2013 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Spider879

East Africa is considered Djibouti, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Somalia and Sudan.Egypt and Sudan are also in the northeastern portion of the continent, and usually included in Northern Africa. So im not sure what point your trying to make other then some very hot women come from East Africa.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join