It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Egypt the cover up - compilation video

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Something I just found on YouTube, some images most of us have probably never seen or heard of before.

Enjoy!

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Eniii

Link is no good ..you might want to give a brief description of whats in the vid as well ...peace

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Eniii

Ummmm....not so much. No vid in message and YouTube link says vid does not exist.

Wrong link maybe?

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   

edit on 6-9-2013 by Dumbass because: nevermind

edit on 6-9-2013 by Dumbass because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Eniii

They may have some black genetics in them but it's hard to tell if they are 100% pure black...don't think it would be far off to say they may have been and speaking for myself I would not be in shock or suprised..history is full of misleading information...

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dumbass

edit on 6-9-2013 by Dumbass because: nevermind

edit on 6-9-2013 by Dumbass because: (no reason given)

Sorry about that folks, link was good when I first tried it, lets call it a rookie mistake.

Anyways, about the video and its topic. It's no news that Black history is seriously suppressed not only by scholar but also by media.

America has the black history month but what do they really tell the Afro Americans about their origins, a lot of black people there can't even name three countries.

It's common knowledge that Arabs migrated or took over northern Africa specially the northeastern part that's why it's population looks the way it does now, the same way the Brits took over America.
I'm not nothing that the things mentioned of the video are 100% legit but they are not all false either, there are too many lose ends and bs stories being told to people in regards to who were the " first "people over there and in many other parts of the world. *cough* Olmec *cough*

The main rumor being that the sphinxes nose was destroyed because it revealed a little too much, one of napoleons people didn't like it.

The British and French basically ran the world back then, they basically created archeology and had the funds to send people down there. Being the two powerhouses with most colonized countries in Africa they sure as hell would not want to show the natives that they are descendants of pyramid builders. Imagine a white slave master saying to a village hey my 500 guys are trying to capture the thousands of you, but just so you know history has shown that your race is probably as intelligent as we whites are also much much stronger. Suicide!

Same thing with the very African looking Olmec heads in South America, I don't think that they just haven't found anything yet... I think they might have found something's they don't want to share with the world because it won't fit their agendas.

It is almost as if Africa did not exist before the Europeans invaded it, which is a shame... You have to go to Africa to hear stories about ancient Africa by the elders that white people love to portray as shamans or " voodoo" priests of some sort.

The Spanish conquistadors burned every record they could find in south and meso America, Brits did it in southern Africa, Arabs, Greeks, Romans did it in northern Africa and the French did it in central Africa.

Look at how the Bolivians and Peruvians in the Andes live now with their lamas and #, those guys build Puma Punku for gods sake, while others where still dwelling in caves.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   
The Ethiopians dwelled in caves also, some of the Amerindian tribes did as well. What's your point on that aspect? Black propaganda. NBPP says stuff like that all the time.
edit on 6-9-2013 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eniii

A few comments your posting above

Anyways, about the video and its topic. It's no news that Black history is seriously suppressed not only by scholar but also by media.

Yes that did happen in the past and was corrected. Well no it been presented in the media incessantly so how is it being supressed now? I think you mean that the more extreme views on this subject have not been accepted by the mainstream?

It's common knowledge that Arabs migrated or took over northern Africa specially the northeastern part that's why it's population looks the way it does now, the same way the Brits took over America.

No the population of Arabia was quite small and few migrated, the people look the way they looked before that invasion with the Greeks contribiting more than the Arabs did. Just look at the AE images of themselves taking into account that later in history they were conquered by both Asiatics and Nubians.

The main rumor being that the sphinxes nose was destroyed because it revealed a little too much, one of napoleons people didn't like it.

Nope the nose was knocked off before Napoleon was even born, its a myth

The British and French basically ran the world back then, they basically created archeology and had the funds to send people down there. Being the two powerhouses with most colonized countries in Africa they sure as hell would not want to show the natives that they are descendants of pyramid builders.

You are leaving out the crucial role of the other Europeans you might want to study the history of Archaeology and your made up illusion is not true, the ancient recorded that the AE had built their own civilization. So not sure what you are on about....lol

Same thing with the very African looking Olmec heads in South America, I don't think that they just haven't found anything yet... I think they might have found something's they don't want to share with the world because it won't fit their agendas.

There are seventeen of these four of them look vague 'African' the others don't and if you visit Chiapas (I have) you'll see that people there have lips just like that now....look up the concept of isolation and development of characteristics in said populations....

The Spanish conquistadors burned every record they could find in south and meso America, Brits did it in southern Africa, Arabs, Greeks, Romans did it in northern Africa and the French did it in central Africa.

The burning was more the acts of the Catholic church and they didn't burn the records in the south as there were none. Oh the French burned the libraries at Timbuktu? Evidence please.

Look at how the Bolivians and Peruvians in the Andes live now with their lamas and #, those guys build Puma Punku for gods sake, while others where still dwelling in caves.

Nice rant but what are you talking about?

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Yes academicians have long abandoned the Hamitic theory and have placed Kemet in it's proper African context even rabidly conservative ones who attack so-called "Afrocentrist" however pop culture is not quite there yet although there have been some improvement.

Might I add if it weren't for so-called Afrocentrist pushing the issue things might have remained the same and no I am not talking about the brothers on Time Sq yelling at random white people, But folks armed with degrees like Cheikh Anta Diop and Théophile Obenga who turned the 1974 UNESCO symposium on "The Peopling of Ancient Egypt and the Deciphering of the Meroitic Script".on it's head..many a detractors then stamped the Afrocentric label on them.
unesdoc.unesco.org...
Link to the symposium. klik me pls..

As for Blacks and others my hope is once you get past the blackness of their skin can we pls go on to discover who these people really were for I guarantee you they are far more interesting than their complexion many simply use them as props often in " racial " debates that have nothing to do with them or their era but is more a reflection our own troubled time, I hope also that everyone who is interested in history will take a look at other river valleys in Africa very fascinating finds and histories awaits for the story does not end or begin in Egypt
edit on 6-9-2013 by Spider879 because: Add more info

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Hanslune

Things have not been corrected, schools are still teaching crap like the Greeks evened astronomy, astrology, mathematics even though ancient sites around the world including southern Africa show that people had Calenders and mathattics back then.

The ancient African history are mostly tales, told be people like Credo Mutwa and others, what they show on history channel is recent crap a lot of it edited and fabricated by the people running the thing.

Winners of wars get to write about it, and most of the time they make up a lot of lies to make them look good.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Eniii

The schools are also teaching that the Europeans came and took black slaves. Rarely, if ever mentioned, that the blacks sold themselves to the Europeans. Hell, even some teachers think that Europeans showed up on the coast of Africa on a ship and forcefully took Africans. As you know, this isn't what happened.
Why are you not speaking out against that?

Some food for thought, all civilizations and cultures, from around the globe, has had things suppressed. So this just isn't on one continent or one race that this is happening to.
edit on 7-9-2013 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eniii
reply to post by Hanslune

Things have not been corrected, schools are still teaching crap like the Greeks evened astronomy, astrology, mathematics even though ancient sites around the world including southern Africa show that people had Calenders and mathattics back then.

Do they - please give an example I checked some online history of astronomy textbooks and found nothing like that.

The Greeks formalized it, made up rules and wrote it down, lots of other contributed however I haven't seen a recent book that make the claim you stating. A look at wiki says;

Astronomy is one of the oldest sciences. Prehistoric cultures left behind astronomical artifacts such as the Egyptian monuments and Nubian monuments, and early civilizations such as the Babylonians, Greeks, Chinese, Indians, Iranians and Maya performed methodical observations of the night sky. However, the invention of the telescope was required before astronomy was able to develop into a modern science. Historically, astronomy has included disciplines as diverse as astrometry, celestial navigation, observational astronomy, and the making of calendars, but professional astronomy is nowadays often considered to be synonymous with astrophysics.[2]
doesn't seem to be a problem with that

The ancient African history are mostly tales, told be people like Credo Mutwa and others, what they show on history channel is recent crap a lot of it edited and fabricated by the people running the thing.

Like what?

Winners of wars get to write about it, and most of the time they make up a lot of lies to make them look good.

That a nice myth you stated but it doesn't apply in this case

I noticed you didn't challenge any of my corrections to what you had mistaken stated before I will presume you agreed that I was correct?

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by kimish
reply to post by Eniii

The schools are also teaching that the Europeans came and took black slaves. Rarely, if ever mentioned, that the blacks sold themselves to the Europeans. Hell, even some teachers think that Europeans showed up on the coast of Africa on a ship and forcefully took Africans. As you know, this isn't what happened.

Some food for thought, all civilizations and cultures, from around the globe, has had things suppressed. So this just isn't on one continent or one race that this is happening to.

European, Asians and African all took slaves at one time or another. As Kimish noted bad things happened in lots of places over lots of time. It was Europeans, especially the English whose actions finally ended the more outrageous aspects of the slave trade....althought it is still with us. I worked in Saudi Arabia with a man who had been born a slave and he was not freed until 1962.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by kimish

The point is that Europeans WERE NOT dogged and told that their ancestors were savages like Africans and South Americans were told by their oppressors.

Therefore it is a documented fact that they distorted history for racist and political reasons.

That distortion should be addressed.

Not by saying Whites are evil as they did to other races to justify their crimes, but history should be told how dark peoples are just as worthy as white people.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   
The whole black theory has lost all credibility now because black supremacists are always pushing this on their websites. White supremacists also like to say ancient Egyptians were white lol. Whenever you read something like this always check the sources to see if the person supplying this "information" is biased or not.

Also, these people don't look black or white. They look Arab, so my money is on the ancient Egyptians being Arab.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Willtell
reply to post by kimish

The point is that Europeans WERE NOT dogged and told that their ancestors were savages like Africans and South Americans were told by their oppressors.

Really? Like "cave dweller" and "neanderthal" and "cannibals that eat little babies"? or "Everywhere 'your kind' has went they have committed genocide"? I've heard it all and I don't let it bother me like some others do. I don't lose sleep at night over it yet some are soo intent on pointing it out that they start hate groups based on those factors.

Trust me, you're seeing beyond the Europeans being dogged.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I agree with this instance, now it has been said that more than likely you have to take into account the Nubian Kings of Egypt(Mizraim) were definitely African (sub saharan) , they supposedly ruled around 75 years.

Pre-dynastic Narmer

The fact that intermixing throughout the many conquests did happen, the Ancient Egyptians probably were a mixture of colors and looks, you can look at many bi-racial people today, you can't really say what they are in a lot of cases they can look hispanic, middle eastern and resemble and be mistaken as something else, and the people that occupy the area now are more than likely not exactly what you would have found there say, 2200 years ago.

I can look at many statues that exist in the Cairo Museum and others and quickly conclude and discount, does this look European or Arabian ? yes in some cases one could say so, but with the thicker lips and broader nose that usually is associated with African how can you say that about those depictions even of some of the more influential Pharoahs that are in the museums? I can't post up right now but you can google all kinds of images of art and statues that you have to ask the question, why do you find the majority of the depictions with the broader nose and thicker lips and natural build/physique like is generally associated with Africa, not Europe, even though we know Egypt was conquered by Arabs and then Europeans, you have to ask, what time period is the Art and depictions I am looking at to arrive at the conclusion that, the Egyptians were, white, black or arab looking, i think they had a diverse mix of racial influence to arrive that the Ancient Egyptians outside of the Nubian Kings were one race.

I do know that a great deal of history that is taught in schools and Eurocentric in nature is either not telling the entire story or for some reason hiding things they do not want to be told, for those reasons I cannot explain.

I think one of the worst things that happened was Hollywood's stereotypes being put into peoples minds in the 20th century, despite even in the Bible descriptions, Moses was mistaken for an Egyptian and we know for sure during this period, the Egyptians were not anywhere close to resembling Europeans or even resembling pure Arabs.

Anyhow we know that this subject is very controversial and been heavily debated, I just think it is one of those things like where did we all come from ? that no one will be able to have proof and say for sure.

Have a look around or do your own research and come to your own conclusions using all available data, that's what I say.

Ramses

Cairo Museum

edit on 7-9-2013 by phinubian because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by kimish

Thomas Paine wrote what you are saying is not totally true either, this was hatched up to somehow justify what was done, Read this by Thomas Paine you can look at what was being written during that time, there is much other evidence from historians supporting this also, it is not the same as the lies being perpetually propagated about the slave trade, there was no justification for it, and too many people just keep going on what someone else says and keeps repeating, go find writings from the time period, i guarantee you the story you think happened is much different than the truth of the matter, please deny ignorance.

edit on 7-9-2013 by phinubian because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan
The whole black theory has lost all credibility now because black supremacists are always pushing this on their websites. White supremacists also like to say ancient Egyptians were white lol. Whenever you read something like this always check the sources to see if the person supplying this "information" is biased or not.

Also, these people don't look black or white. They look Arab, so my money is on the ancient Egyptians being Arab.

Then you will lose your money, for they were anything but Arab not in language or culture or migration stories, but if you looked at the majority of non repo kemetic era art you can see what the idealized norm is supposed to be.

The above is an idealized form of how the ancient kemities wished to see themselves the net is filled with repos sometimes faded, bad lighting, or meant to obscure and if you are going on what you think is the traditional complexion of what an Arab is supposed to be you maybe in for a big surprise.

edit on 7-9-2013 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by kimish
reply to post by Eniii

I agree some what.. but that distortion was caused by Eurocentric educators themselves whose goal was to make native Africans seemed impudent in the face of European power that they could just snatch some random African and put them on a boat for full time employment in the agro industries in the Americas,they wanted their audience to believe that Africans were hapless natural slaves, that they did not have to get a passport to visit in land, and deal with bureaucratic states as complex as any in Europe and Asia or face annihilation before the era of the repeating rifle and maxim gun for that would imply parity and a certain amount of equality..the slave trade was exactly what it sound like "SLAVE TRADE " and the African trader made made money doing just that..raiding their neighbor for pure profit and empire building painful but true..but in this they were hardly unique.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join