It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many people can claim to see and hear energy?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dianec

Originally posted by dodol

Originally posted by Dianec
When I was a kid I could see energy between my fingers. Would move thumb and index finger toward and away from each other and thought it was facinating. When moving toward could see and feel what I can only describe as two opposing magnetic forces pushin against each other. When moving apart could see a stretching energy line. I didnt realize everyone couldnt do that. I wish I could get that back.

i think that's what some ppl call aura

if you see your fingers in focus (without mind in the way) you can see them although they are probably a bit transparent to you right now.
The best way to see this energy is on the Trees, in the morning.
You must get rid of your mind to see or hearing something unusual

But IMHO getting this vision ability shouldnt be your goal.
Your goal is to become like children (child like) by enjoying every moment, becoming every moment
Then when you are reborn as a child, you will get everything

Ill keep trying it. I remember as a child I might be just laying down (for bed when couldnt sleep) and just doing it - almost as you describe; not thinking about it but rather just observing this thing I was seeing. Sort of like when you make your eyes blurry but not really - just focus without clutter - for the sake of just playing with the energy. A toal and complete focus - with no agenda but rather a knowing - maybe thats whats wrong now. I want it to happen rather than it just being and then allowing it without any judgement. Awe is ok but the rational mind gets in the way I think.

I also remember I could stretch it out further (like maybe a little under 1/4 inch). And somehow my focus (seemed like focus) would make me tune into the force when moving them together so I could feel even more force in addition to seeing it. Sounds weird to describe but I remember it as if it was yesterday because I did it all the time.

I fear I lost it because I understand it isn't something everyone experiences and maybe try too hard - as you said. I'm also applying labels like focus when I'm not sure focus as a kid equates to how I apply focus now. Its the adult brain - it has wrecked it for me. Thanks for showing interest though. I actually want to begin to mess with it again just because I've come close to being able to see this energy. There is nothing to compare it to. Will also try to tree thing.

It doesn't sound weird.
It's these things what we saw when we were all kids (honestly when I was kid I didn't experiment with my fingers but I remembered Trees were very beautiful, they were glowing, and water also sound very beautiful)
And when we told our parents, they would just tell you it was just in our minds (or at worst they would likely take us to the doctor/psychiatrist/priest LOL)

Just be what you are (no mind, you have to be in present, every nanosecond) and observe your fingers without labelling. It's a good start for training your concentration too

You can also do something like feeling the energy field within your body/fingers/etc when you observe your fingers. Or activate other senses like hearing and smell when you do that.

All these extra activities will keep the mind from distracting you. Enjoy

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 02:19 AM
link   
I just want to answer the title and say that most of us can see or hear energy.

Sound and light. I know it seems basic but we lose sight of that 99% of the time.

It's all just energy.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by asherahofthesea

How many people can claim to see and hear energy?

Research what "energy" means, and you'll see that only people who don't know what energy is sees and hears energy.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Dianec

Only dreams three times in a row that usually come true...kinda like warning dreams. Too scared to find out if anything else lying dormant....LOL

But as far as the electrical episode...I believe Nicola Tesla would be proud...

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Can see it often. Don't know about hearing unless that is the change in pitch that occurs, often cordinating with seeing.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I often see ripples in the air around moving objects. I see the air disturbances when cars move by at an intersection a lot of the time. I used to see computer monitors flicker a lot before they went to a newer style. The newer technology is much better and I no longer see all that flickering.

I've even seen the wind start blowing as if in response to what I was thinking about. I thought that was weird. I often think it's weird when stuff happens after I think about it. Maybe it has long driven me crazy. I do not know if there is cause and effect, if I might be psychic or what. One time I dreamed this entire universe was an advanced AI simulation and I communicated with the AI and the AI was monitoring me and thought it was amusing to read my mind and make things happen if I visualized something. I do believe cell phone energy and possibly even wifi energy can cause headaches. I've gotten used to it though so I rarely have headaches.

Sometimes when I close my eyes I see fractal patterns instead of the normal fuzziness. I even have one theory that we are all advanced simulations living in a holographic universe and that Jesus was somehow aware of the holographic nature of this universe and able to really float on water and do miracles like in the movie the Matrix.
Now if the rest of us could only figure out how to manipulate the fabric of this simulation, we could all do miracles.

edit on 7/9/13 by orionthehunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Well considering people react to my thoughts and I can sometimes literally 'hear' what they are thinking.

Yes...

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom

I believe you. I went for an MRI once and while the machine was spinning, I was watching a massive Kaleidoscope going on in my mind. I told the technician what had happened and both he and his boss (who was listening) said, in unison, that "that was impossible." It was a good thing they didn't tell me that before I got the MRI, I would have missed an awesome show. Jeez.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by LittleByLittle

I listened to as much of the song as I could tollerate, I lasted about 30 secs into when the beat began. The singing was soothing but the beat that came in was very agitating to me. Im a young woman so it isnt that im an old fogy who cant handle bass, I like many genres of music from classical to reggae to bangra etc... But that tune really did no good for me. Does that mean I am not awakening?

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Dianec

This could be chi flow. You can feel the repulsion and attraction when you flow energy from one hand to the next. You can cause it to spiral and accumulate into a chi ball. Visually chi looks like smoke in dark backdrops.
When you are acute it appears in colors.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Kinesiologists can see and feel energy.

Also, I have seen an energy whirl recently. Not sure what it relates to but it made a slight dull hum and I could see it very clearly... needless to say, I ran straight inside and hid lol.

if in doubt, run. haha

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Try to release all the tension, thoughts, and expectations. Have a simple nonspecifice and true intension in your mind.
To raise your chi sensitivity try breathing, grounding, and chakra awareness.
Sensing your body, hand, feet, etc will help.
Projecting chi to external objects will help you transcend the local space of your body.
Use your hands about 10" from another person and scan from top to bottom with the hand.
You will penetrate them and feel their energy.
Meditating in nature with this intention to see will illuminate the chi in your environment.
Know thyself, love yourself unconditionally, and forgive all traspasses, this will elevate you into the etheric or fourth dimensional consciousness.
Enjoy

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

Fear not friend, as fear means you are not ready to accept. This is reality, wether you hide or not it is still all around you. Have faith and strength in who you are. These are gifts of perception, of which you are attracting for a reason. Love your path.
We are not here to define existence but to discover it.
Fear will always regress you out of higher states of consciousness and the more you practice the stronger and more confident you will become.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   

asherahofthesea
First off, I do have a legitimate disorder, so it could all be a hallucination, but I have found others like me who also see and hear the things I do. Most of them are similarly affected as I am, but alas, I am still curious about what this is and how it affects me.

When I look out at the world, it looks like a grainy photograph where the pixels move and dance and sometimes congeal around objects and people. Anyone else see like this? My eye doctor is clueless as to what it might be.

Secondly, in moments of deepest silence, I hear what I describe as "frequencies," or a "background noise," and they affect my moods. The one the affects me negatively I can only describe as thick and heavy, dull and low, and it makes me seriously depressed when exposed to it for a long duration, but within the last few months there have been fluctuations in it and it has started to change to a more high-pitched, ringing, light, uplifting sort of sound that has made me feel happier. Note, some strange things have surrounded this event that many would call crazy. You might say "spiritual battles," or something that have happened to me. The low frequency has returned from time to time but it is now like it gets driven off or something...

I don't know. I would like to know if there are "normal" people who detect such things. Either I am way sensitive or way crazy...

It's an energy transducer lodged in your ocular system somewhere, likely disguised as brain matter or able to intelligently disguise itself, producing this states of vision, i used to experience that kind of vision when i squeezed my eyes really hard, what came after that was full on remote viewing visuals, interactive and holographic images, then the bodies and faces that would move their mouths exactly in time to a television shows dialog when i close my eyes at night. THey have stopped for the most part since ive done my disconnecting of myself. If you need advice, feel free to message me.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Hey Ashera, I sense energy. I know, this doesn't make much sense because I'm not seeing it or hearing it - I am sensing it and feeling it. I pick it up through sensations of touch, I guess - cold, warm, and also through some kind of third eye sight -

I know of other people, females, who see entities like ghosts and greys walking among them in everyday life. I think that is strange, but I have questioned them and their stories are consistent. I usually ask them cultural questions or questions about the behaviors and appearances of the entities they interact with, and surprisingly, it is enough to identify them in some cases - even in cases where my friend did not know the identity of the subject seen herself.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I feel energy as in when I am performing Kundalini yoga where the energy races upwards throughout my body, to empathic energy/electric waves from other people or animals, that sort of experience. I also hear what I have deemed to be radio or electric waves in the atmosphere. As for seeing energy, I can only say I have visualized energies with my third eye, but not actually with my naked physical eyes, as in seeing people's auras, etc.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

Yes, I feel those kinda sensations too. There are differing energies and some are cold and some can be fairly hot.

I also have a presence I speak with a lot. Sense him "touch" me sometimes and stuff.

There are also times I get flashes of imagery and people and symbols and things. Don't know what it means.

<< 1   >>

join