Democratic Congressman - Obama Manipulated Syria Intel - Doctored Evidence - Blocking Investigations

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by VimanaExplorer

Exactly! According to the article I linked to up a few posts (somewhere above the trolling), the communications that were intercepted show that they were surprised by the chemical attack.

Check this post out right here.

reply to Click here for contents of communications intercepted

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848

That tells me Syria knows the proof is there they did it but now saying my troops did not get the orders from me. Try to prove it. It is his army.
edit on 6-9-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

Does US have any intelligence at all? I mean, they just manipulate the evidence anyways. Thats not Kerry told us few days ago. Are they going to change the stories every day now?

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Turkey is to Turkey to let the evidence out because they would know it came from Turkey. Turkey would rather Israel get blamed for spying on Syria.

You should ask Loukas Tsoukalis what deal he made at the Bilderberg Meetings?
www.bilderbergmeetings.org...

Bilderbergs have already told Turkey to take it like a man release the evidence and tell people you are spying on Syria and have evidence that will start this war.

www.thenational.ae...

Sinan Ulgen, chairman of the Center for Economics and Foreign Policy Studies, a think tank in Istanbul, said the development was not unexpected. "Erdogan made his choice long ago, placing Turkey in the vanguard of countries calling for regime change in Syria," Mr Ulgen said yesterday. "That choice comes with a number of risks."

And how close I am to the truth. Turkey is hiding the evidence. They have already 404 this site linking the two above as partners.
www.edam.org.tr...
edit on 6-9-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by elouina

Exactly! According to the article I linked to up a few posts (somewhere above the trolling), the communications that were intercepted show that they were surprised by the chemical attack.

Check this post out right here.

reply to Click here for contents of communications intercepted

Exactly. I am surprised we are falling for this lies again and again. As bush said , fool me once...

On a positive note, I don't think House will pass the resolution. They won't go without an approval.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by UnmitigatedDisaster

Besides the fact that there is no proof that assad used chemical weapons my biggest objection to any type of strike is that it will be ineffectual just as that general stated. An ineffectual strike in many ways would be worse than doing nothing.

An ineffectual attack would prove that you can use WMD and survive U.S. retaliation and continue to fight on.
An ineffectual attack could actually increase the chance that WMD might be used. if assad is "punished" for a crime he didn`t commit he might decide to earn the "punishment" by actually committing the crime since he knows that his military can survive the retaliation.

Hagel said "i have no idea what you`re talking about but it`s probably classified"

That`s classic!
Translation: I don`t have to know what you`re talking about I just know that if it makes us look like liars then it`s probably classified.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 02:24 AM
link   
JFK and his administration knew what they were doing unlike his predecessors.They are slaves to the MIC and bankers.Now,we hear that the handlers are considering backing off.(What's this? The War President backing off!!?
)

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

That brings me elouina to the report of the "chemical weapons" that Turkey "don't have" but have used many times and not necessarily "Sarin" crossing the borders with Syria while the Turkey borders has been "used" for the support of supplies and "others" mostly weapons to the "Rebels" in Syria thanks to the benefactors behind the funding the US, Quatar and Saudi.

Well lets thank history the internet search and putting one and one together.
We do better job here in ATS than all the talking heads experts and spying CIA and whatever on pay roll from the tax payers and the warmongers profiteers coffers.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

May I suggest that the reason you find it so surprising - and I do so with respect - is that you assume all liberals and Democratic congressmen kiss his bum? Well, it's not true, therefore it really should not be surprising. Many of a conservative or libertarian bent of mind have developed this stereotypical view that all liberals stand lock-armed with anything and everything President Obama says or does, but this is no more true than to claim the opposite. (that conservatives always follow a Republican President).

I consider myself a left-leaning independent rather than a strict liberal, but most of my friends are liberal and none of us support this push for war. We are stunned that President Obama is pushing so hard, and I am also stunned that more people haven't noticed that it was only a few days BEFORE 21st August when President Obama threatened military action if Syria ever decided to use chemical weapons. Why did he say that only days in advance? Did they know that preparations were being made? How do we know that the CIA or other civilian or even military intelligence agencies (or rogue agencies) are not responsible for all of this, the planning, the attack, and the push for war?

In recent months President Obama has been going against the principles held by most progressives and liberals, and now that he is pushing for another war the doodie has really hit the fan now. Most Americans are savvy to the fact that the intelligence has been (or "likely has been") manipulated and doctored.
edit on 7-9-2013 by dovdov because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by dovdov

I am Of none denomination, I have voted for both parties before the last decade, for Bush in 2000, for Kerry in 2004 and for Obama in 2006, I decided to abstain from voting last elections for obvious reasons.

So I do not consider anybody to be neither liberal or conservative actions speaks tons of what the political whores in Washington actually goes with whatever pimp in corporate interest fills their pockets, but what I was surprised is the lack of support of Obama own political party this days.

And I agree, with you on anything else.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Ok this is just too darn weird. Guess what came in my email just moments ago? An email from Grayson! Normally I wouldn't quote an entire email, but how else can you read this? Plus, I am certain he wants everyone possible to see this. Oh and I am not on his email list. Spooky!

On Syria, "Trust, but Verify"
This op-ed written by Congressman Alan Grayson appeared in The New York Times today. Read it, share it with your friends and family, and join more than 75,000 others who oppose U.S. military intervention in Syria by signing on at DontAttackSyria.com.

WASHINGTON - THE documentary record regarding an attack on Syria consists of just two papers: a four-page unclassified summary and a 12-page classified summary. The first enumerates only the evidence in favor of an attack. I'm not allowed to tell you what's in the classified summary, but you can draw your own conclusion.

On Thursday I asked the House Intelligence Committee staff whether there was any other documentation available, classified or unclassified. Their answer was "no."

The Syria chemical weapons summaries are based on several hundred underlying elements of intelligence information. The unclassified summary cites intercepted telephone calls, "social media" postings and the like, but not one of these is actually quoted or attached - not even clips from YouTube. (As to whether the classified summary is the same, I couldn't possibly comment, but again, draw your own conclusion.)

Over the last week the administration has run a full-court press on Capitol Hill, lobbying members from both parties in both houses to vote in support of its plan to attack Syria. And yet we members are supposed to accept, without question, that the proponents of a strike on Syria have accurately depicted the underlying evidence, even though the proponents refuse to show any of it to us or to the American public.

In fact, even gaining access to just the classified summary involves a series of unreasonably high hurdles.

We have to descend into the bowels of the Capitol Visitors Center, to a room four levels underground. Per the instructions of the chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, note-taking is not allowed.

Once we leave, we are not permitted to discuss the classified summary with the public, the media, our constituents or even other members. Nor are we allowed to do anything to verify the validity of the information that has been provided.

And this is just the classified summary. It is my understanding that the House Intelligence Committee made a formal request for the underlying intelligence reports several days ago. I haven't heard an answer yet. And frankly, I don't expect one.

Compare this lack of transparency with the administration's treatment of the Benghazi attack. Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton, to her credit, made every single relevant classified e-mail, cable and intelligence report available to every member of Congress. (I know this, because I read them all.) Secretary Clinton had nothing to hide.

Her successor, John Kerry, has said repeatedly that this administration isn't trying to manipulate the intelligence reports the way that the Bush administration did to rationalize its invasion of Iraq.

But by refusing to disclose the underlying data even to members of Congress, the administration is making it impossible for anyone to judge, independently, whether that statement is correct. Perhaps the edict of an earlier administration applies: "Trust, but verify."

The danger of the administration's approach was illustrated by a widely read report last week in The Daily Caller, which claimed that the Obama administration had selectively used intelligence to justify military strikes in Syria, with one report "doctored so that it leads a reader to just the opposite conclusion reached by the original report."

The allegedly doctored report attributes the attack to the Syrian general staff. But according to The Daily Caller, "it was clear that 'the Syrian general staff were out of their minds with panic that an unauthorized strike had been launched by the 155th Brigade in express defiance of their instructions.'"

I don't know who is right, the administration or The Daily Caller. But for me to make the correct decision on whether to allow an attack, I need to know. And so does the American public.

We have reached the point where the classified information system prevents even trusted members of Congress, who have security clearances, from learning essential facts, and then inhibits them from discussing and debating what they do know. And this extends to matters of war and peace, money and blood. The "security state" is drowning in its own phlegm.

My position is simple: if the administration wants me to vote for war, on this occasion or on any other, then I need to know all the facts. And I'm not the only one who feels that way.

Alan Grayson, a Democratic representative from Florida, is a member of the House committee.
edit on 7-9-2013 by Elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Elouina

I was wondering what was up with Grayson. Seems he has tied up with James Dorn of the CATO Institute to push for no war in Syria.

Tell Congress: Don't Attack Syria
dontattacksyria.com...

The website above is from Grayson and is being supported and pushed by CATO Institute.

IP tracking is fun. They are even linked in with.

The Daily Californian.

www.dailycal.org...

And remember he also tied up with the Hudson Institute which is Scooter Libby.

Boy talk about a wolf in sheeps clothing. The guy should just change that D to a R.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Elouina

wow, so basically congress hasn`t been shown any evidence and they have been banned from debating or discussing the issue of evidence,even with other members of congress.
isn`t part of congresses job to debate and discuss before voting on any given issue?
They`ve been told they are not allowed to to their job,why would the obama administration ban congress from doing the job that the people elected them to do?

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by wrabbit2000

......oh... wait... it's not Bush anymore ...is it? uhhh.... WTF?! Two Presidents dance the very same jig? Hey....Something ain't right here!

And we should actually be past talking impeachment at this point because its all a sham. They shouldn't be allowed to debate or vote squat. House cleaning needs to happen and shouldn't wait until election year. Get rid of em, all of em.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by UnmitigatedDisaster

Feeling bad for General Dempsey?

There is a thing called free will, and or Choice! He has a choice; Do the right thing or not! What?, is he afraid to speak out?

Cowards, pu**ys, Sell outs! This is what people like them are pure and simple.

They can hold a gun to my head and I will tell them to f off to their face. Period! I will never sell out, ever!, and I will fight the good fight.

Is there anyone that will make a Stand for Anything anymore? My soul will not be restless this life or next life.

Stop typing and get off your a$$es and do something and put your money where your mouth is!

Don't ask me what I really think.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   
You guys should be spreading this info over your social media contacts. Name-drop the Iraq war somewhere in there and you're bound to get people's ears perking up.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by MDDoxs
reply to post by elouina

Well didn't Hagel look like a deer caught in the headlights when he was asked that question at the 3:45 mark of the video.

I am so glad to see that some politicians, whether for moral motivations or not, are trying to expose or clarify this supposed evidence.

Or is the truth Classified, classified and more classified ???
edit on 6-9-2013 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

It is not moral. There is a division in NWO creating two factions.

I have said immediately after Damascus attack that this is a false flag. It was very clear the way it happened, while UN inspectors were just a few kilometers away.

9/11 was also a false flag. The government story is made up and is disinformation.

The problem is that the objective why 9/11 happened (to engineer change in ME as per wishes of NWO) did not get fulfilled. This caused a rift in NWO.

One faction wants to go with the original plan, while the other wants a modified plan.

This infighting is resulting in inaction and delays and botched ops.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
reply to post by elouina

Is nothing new, Bush did the same to be able to get into Iraq, what it surprises me the most is how Bush got away with it, but Obama own people are turning against him.

I can debate as why but it will just be a conspiracy until proved different.

But this something that we have debate here, Obama is doing what he is told to do, he is told to push for war by the warmongers profiteers and that is what he is doing, just following the masters.

Still his own people turning around on him is something very interesting and surprising.

edit on 6-9-2013 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

It isn't really surprising at all, it is a difference between Republicans and Democrats. Republicans stand together and follow the party line regardless of that line. Democrats on the other hand never agree on anything are somewhat more independant in their actions. They both serve the same masters but democrates aren't quite as happy to do so.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 12:25 AM
link   
They demonized Bush over Weapons of Mass Destruction that supposedly did not exist, yet now we are going back to war over the same Weapons of Mass Destruction?

And now it is ok?

What is wrong with this picture?

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Grayson isn't the only one unconvinced of the supposed "classified intel briefing"

It was probably classified because it was full of shhhhhhh.

www.globalresearch.ca...

Congressman Justin Amash said last week:

What I heard in Obama admn briefing actually makes me more skeptical of certain significant aspects of Pres’s case for attacking

He noted yesterday, after attending another classified briefing and reviewing more classified materials:

Attended another classified briefing on #Syria & reviewed add’l materials. Now more skeptical than ever. Can’t believe Pres is pushing war.

Congressman Tom Harkin said:

I have just attended a classified Congressional briefing on Syria that quite frankly raised more questions than it answered. I found the evidence presented by Administration officials to be circumstantial.

Congressman Michael Burgess said:

Yes, I saw the classified documents. They were pretty thin.

Yahoo News reports:

New Hampshire Democratic Rep. Carol Shea-Porter, for instance, left Thursday’s classified hearing and said she was opposed to the effort “now so more than ever.”

“I think there’s a long way to go for the president to make the case,” she said after the briefing. “It does seem there is a high degree of concern and leaning no.”

Senator Joe Manchin announced he was voting “no” for a Syria strike right after hearing a classified intelligence brieifng.

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join