It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two videos of the same Object in Canada, Vancouver

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Couldn't find a topic on that yet. This one seems to be rising on social bookmarks. Two different videos taken of the same object in Vancouver, Canada during a baseball match (lol, yeah, baseball match in Canada?). Anyway, any thoughts on this?

Quote from other forum:
"Your thoughts? Definitely can't be plane, as the dude where I've found this had a good catch, that you can clearly see the trees not far behind the object. There are more videos of this and a review on Reality Cracked . Has this been debunked already? I think rc helicopter would at least move a bit in a minute of time?"
edit on 6-9-2013 by WorkingClassHero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by WorkingClassHero

something is not right

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   

"What's that in the distance? Oh, let me zoom in directly on it in case it's a UFO. Yep, that's an alien ship alright. Ok, now that that's settled, let's film these dudes to my right and forget all about it."

Whatever.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo

"What's that in the distance? Oh, let me zoom in directly on it in case it's a UFO. Yep, that's an alien ship alright. Ok, now that that's settled, let's film these dudes to my right and forget all about it."

Whatever.

Haha, yeah that's really stupid.
In the second video though the operator keeps it for 51 seconds. I thought it's an RC model, but it looks really static on that second clip.
edit on 6-9-2013 by WorkingClassHero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Will the original owner show us longer footage? Surely the people in the stadium would of noticed, and a lot more videos being filmed?

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Here's the second vid -

It actually films the 1st guy who filmed it. (the first video) Interesting. This one explains that she has no zoom

edit on 6-9-2013 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
So far I have only found two videos of this from two different perspectives. You can clearly see locals talking about it and pointing fingers at the object in the video.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Seems kinda big for a rc copter/toy doesn't it?

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thorneblood

Seems kinda big for a rc copter/toy doesn't it?

I think it isn't big, the poster of that article catched it really good:

"When it is zooming out in the first video (0:12 - 0:14), you can clearly see that there are trees behind the object. So it can't be far away, it can't be a plane. "

I think it really looks like trees when he's zooming out, if these are really trees, than this object could possibly be of an RC model size?

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I've lived in Vancouver all my life and have never once seen someone with an RC model.

Also if they were to use one, it wouldn't be by Nat Bailey Stadium.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Ok, so the second vid. Well i imagine if it was something really amazing then that big television camera the guy in the foreground is using would have picked up some great pics when he turns the camera on it huh?

So yea, likely just a toy or plane.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   

This is most likely to be CGI, look at the design of it, there is a million videos on youtube like it.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
On the first vid, the object comes from behind the trees at :08 seconds, so it must be behind the trees. How far away and how tall are the trees? I don't know why this person would not have kept on the object, maybe it was her kid up to bat and when he/she looked back it was gone?

The second video is shot from a totally different location (one right behind the camera man and one far to the right of him) in the stands and that person did wonder what it was but didn't have or couldn't find the zoom. Don't know if any of this is relevant or not, it would be interesting to know if anyone else caught this on vid though.

Oh and we do play baseball up here through the summer.
edit on 9/6/2013 by whatnext21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
here u go,, have fun,,(ooppps already got it i see)
notice the movement from top picture,,though,,

edit on 6-9-2013 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
the fact its not filmed for long is very telling.

Not to mention theres no reports of it from anyone closer to it.
edit on 6-9-2013 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a blimp maybe, I don't know but in the first video I don't understand why the person zooms in on it then goes back to watching the game!!! So after seeing that I'd say blimp!

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker

This is most likely to be CGI, look at the design of it, there is a million videos on youtube like it.

This bares no resemblance to CGI. Not to mention the fact the people at the stadium are reacting to it and it was filmed by 2 different cameras. I have no idea what it is, but its the most interesting footage I've seen in awhile. Guess we'll have to go with RC craft? Maybe a blimp?

edit on 6-9-2013 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Here's more info
Vancouver's main news paper: www.theprovince.com...
www.sportsgrid.com...
www.ghosttheory.com...
www.unexplained-mysteries.com...
Somebody didn't purchase a ticket..
edit on 6-9-2013 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
From one of the links all2human posted here's another pic and a post from a fan who was there apparently:

hovered for awhile, going up and down then gone...weird, but lucky, C's have tacked on 4 runs since it made appearance ‪#luckyufo‬

www.sportsgrid.com...

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
the fact its not filmed for long is very telling.
Not to mention theres no reports of it from anyone closer to it.

The guy with the good camera points at it, gives it a quick look, then goes back to filming the game. So obviously it must have been an alien spaceship and life on this planet will never be the same again.

EDIT: I'd like to suggest that it's the lights and fountains at the Bloedel Conservatory in Queen Elizabeth Park, which is just up the hill from Nat Bailey Park, and has a basic dome shape.

vancouver.ca...

Yeah. That's probably it.

edit on 6-9-2013 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join