It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How is universes formed

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
How is universe formed? It needs to stay way in back the black hole. No, white the hole. Follow that fwhite rwabiite.

Why, it is akiller trabbit. Yes they vorbal cind. Oh a portal opened. Nd ti closed again.W ais it a rite one or wrong one. he Red of Felucca or the Ble of Trammel.

So about the white holes which suck in matter nd the black holes which expel them. Or the other way around. I think. Yes! But this is not going to keep them busy for very long. So I'm going to get back on that.
edit on 6/9/2013 by Dragonfly79 because: yes, typos

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Now not a single one of you readers is going to probide the wrong answer about how they met. It is about how the universe is formed.
edit on 6/9/2013 by Dragonfly79 because: it met

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I think someone needs either to lay of the happy sauce or get a better spell cheeyeckur

Theres theories about how universes are formed but until someone can observe that moment to prove it thats all they'll ever be

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Dragonfly79

Is there a nonsense virus going around ATS today? I should log off and reinstall my OS!

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   

You're right.
There are no wrong answers. None.

Why, it is akiller trabbit. Yes they vorbal cind. Oh a portal opened. Nd ti closed again.W ais it a rite one or wrong one. he Red of Felucca or the Ble of Trammel.

I vote for the red killer trabbit from Felucca!
edit on 6-9-2013 by snowspirit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
errr...ahhh..what?!?

I am not a "grammar nazi" not even close but I could only decipher about half the words in the op.

Was it written like that on purpose, I hope.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Hi Dragon, did you create this thread on your phone?

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
What a thoroughly enjoyable thread. Not even joking, this has warmed my heart for the evening, just as it was coming in cold

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I am officially at a loss for words.....

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxatoria
I think someone needs either to lay of the happy sauce or get a better spell cheeyeckur

Well there's not much happy sauce left. If it were a scene of the Transformers it would be at the moment Hot Rod would state there's no more.

Theres theories about how universes are formed but until someone can observe that moment to prove it thats all they'll ever be

So that means I can never prove my claim to enlightenment and no universe will ever be formed in my psyche or soul or my children or any of them on Earth haha. Very funny but I'm sure we can get pictures or artists impressions for awhile.
edit on 7/9/2013 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by greencmp

Is there a nonsense virus going around ATS today? I should log off and reinstall my OS!

No but I downloaded the newest Ubuntu the other day just to make sure my harddrive is clean which it is according to clamav.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit

You're right.
There are no wrong answers. None.

I vote for the red killer trabbit from Felucca!
edit on 6-9-2013 by snowspirit because: (no reason given)

But you do know about vorpal bunnies and how to release them. Within a fence ofcourse.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj

Hi Dragon, did you create this thread on your phone?

No, on my computer, after I had finished automatic writing ofcourse it was bound to happen I would have to learn automatic typing. Which I can, I even have experience with old typewriters, at a young age before I switched to the keyboard and printer. In the good old days of matrix printing I can remember everybody had a few papers but I had to use an old English font so it ended up being several centimetres thicker than everybody elses. Of the entire highschool lol.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat
I am officially at a loss for words.....

It's about media propaganda. Did you see the joke from LG the other day about interviews it was on CNN. They hung up this LCD panel which played a movie using the view of the city but then a meteor hit. It was CGI but very realistic and many applicants freaked out.

But it got me thinking about a terrorist plot. What if, just what if somebody some day would make a movie like that one and combine it with the Mars radio invasion. Maybe the president would have wrong coverage on his plane because it would be so realistic while in fact it were CGI and people decided to build someplace or maybe blow up the earth for gold. And it would all be a joke but it wouldn't be sure until the president would be on the east side and by then maybe shots had been fired and since everybody was already tense even nukes would have to be shot down. So thanks for reading, are you at a loss often?

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   
This # is getting worse and worse. Now I know this server is located in LA and there's the vault but since there are not many places left.

Did you know a Dutch university even has a website in Dutch the native language ofcourse but somehow there are still English words in there? Because I was thinking about marriage and my possible future son and I was checking out schools which lead me to the Animal department of Sciences, freely translated by yours truly, no charge and thanks for your attention for reading this. But I'm not going to send my future child to a Dutch school which gives the impression the US is more advanced than the European schools since that can't be because everybody knows European countries were founded first, going back centuries. And they invented the school system, not the US HAHAHAHAHAHAA ROFLCOPTER www.youtube.com...
edit on 8/9/2013 by Dragonfly79 because: www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Why there is also a SHTF Truck! But is't not nearly as cool as Optimus Prime, no. Somewhat amusing though.
edit on 8/9/2013 by Dragonfly79 because: Oh was that STFU?

edit on 8/9/2013 by Dragonfly79 because: yes, minor details though it can be in the details!

edit on 8/9/2013 by Dragonfly79 because: this is so cool the first google hit is survivalist black trucks

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Yes, I saw that!
It was kind of mean for them to scare those people like that.....no, I'm not at a loss for words often....I guess I am trying to understand your post.....the rabbits and vorpal bunnies and all. Can you explain more?
edit on 9/8/2013 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dragonfly79
How is universe formed? It needs to stay way in back the black hole. No, white the hole. Follow that fwhite rwabiite.

So about the white holes which suck in matter nd the black holes which expel them. Or the other way around. I think. Yes! But this is not going to keep them busy for very long. So I'm going to get back on that.
edit on 6/9/2013 by Dragonfly79 because: yes, typos

Mostly dark matter. I can't tell you any more because the highest paid scientists in the world can't tell you any more than that.

Killer rabbit was a character in Monty Python's Holy Grail. White rabbit was a song written and released by Jefferson Airplane in 1967.

White holes are just a theory.

I think you're drunk, because I can't imagine posting a new thread with this poor level of grammar and nonsense, without the influence of alcohol.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Ramcheck

Thank you...that's why I was at a loss for words LOL....I didn't understand any of it .....rabbits ....the vorbal cind?

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat
reply to post by Ramcheck

Thank you...that's why I was at a loss for words LOL....I didn't understand any of it .....rabbits ....the vorbal cind?

Ahh yeah, I'm still working on that, not sure what a Vorbal Cind is in the slightest.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join