It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Voters Heckle John McCain Over Push For Syrian Strike

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
This is deluxe.

McCain was at a town hall meeting at home and 1 woman REALLY tells him what side HIS bread is buttered on !!

A number of Sen. John McCain’s constituents are not happy with the Arizona Republican’s support of President Barack Obama’s plan to take military action against Syria. Voters made that much perfectly clear when they confronted him at a town hall in Phoenix on Thursday.

“We didn’t send you to make war for us. We sent you to stop the war,” one man said to applause, CNN reports.

Another man told McCain Congress is ignoring its duty to represent voters.

McCain was 'Told' off !

Here's two videos...

The brave Lady is first. SHE Really tells him in no uncertain terms !!!
"Arizona Voters Heckle John McCain Over Push For Syrian Strike"

and another clip from the same meeting....
"John McCain HECKLED At Town Hall Over Syria"

Maybe that Syrian Lady should be a Senator !!

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

McCain deserves a good heckle. In fact he deserves a swift kick in the backside. Then he needs to be recalled ASAP for National Security purposes. That guy is a friggin hazard to life and limb.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
McCain is a mind-controlled Manchurian Puppet. In the following Rolling Stone article by the late Michael Hastings we see how Senators and other politicos are targeted and manipulated by PSYOPS.

The U.S. Army illegally ordered a team of soldiers specializing in "psychological operations" to manipulate visiting American senators into providing more troops and funding for the war, Rolling Stone has learned – and when an officer tried to stop the operation, he was railroaded by military investigators…

…"My job in psy-ops is to play with people’s heads, to get the enemy to behave the way we want them to behave," says Lt. Colonel Michael Holmes, the leader of the IO unit, who received an official reprimand after bucking orders. "I’m prohibited from doing that to our own people. When you ask me to try to use these skills on senators and congressman, you’re crossing a line."...

...Those singled out in the campaign included senators John McCain, Joe Lieberman, Jack Reed, Al Franken and Carl Levin; Rep. Steve Israel of the House Appropriations Committee; Adm. Mike Mullen of the Joint Chiefs of Staff; the Czech ambassador to Afghanistan; the German interior minister, and a host of influential think-tank analysts.

www.rollingstone.com...

edit on 6-9-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

McCain was shot down over Vietnam and spent 2 years as a POW under less then hospitable conditions. Is this not how this mind conditioning experiments begin? You may be onto something there

I think his past, as well as his families past have so engrained his current perspective on war and conflict, I doubt he would ever be anything but who he is right now.

edit on 6-9-2013 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by MDDoxs
McCain was shot down over Vietnam and spent 2 years as a POW under less then hospitable conditions. Is this not how this mind conditioning experiments begin? You may be onto something there

For just a second there in that first vid, he's looking into the lady's eyes and it looks like something is breaking through and little, peace-loving, inner-Johnny wants to come back out and be a real human-being again.

It's like it starts to make sense to him on some deep level...but then he shakes it off and goes all, "Bombz, Heck Yeahz!" mode.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

This is one man whose career I have been watching from afar. His stint as a POW tells me he should have a more balanced perspective on war and peace than what he has been displaying.

He seems to side with aggressive solutions in all cases as opposed to diplomacy and innovative peaceful solutions. I have long been wondering what has happened to him to make him so one-sided.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by MDDoxs
reply to post by The GUT

I think his past, as well as his families past have so engrained his current perspective on war and conflict, I doubt he would ever be anything but who he is right now.

edit on 6-9-2013 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

Songbird,, this is well known by USMC brass.. I drove a 2 star in 1994. He shocked me one day.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   
This one is even more informative..

Absolutely SHOCKING!! McCain was the MAIN player BEHIND leaving POW's Behind and NEVER RETURNING for them!!

new topics

top topics

join