The Syrian War: What You're Not Being Told - Storm Clouds Gathering

page: 1
43
<<   2 >>

log in

join
+12 more 
posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   
This is just a video I came across and I wanted to share it here. Please watch it and contact your representatives and the President.

stormcloudsgathering.com...





posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
What a surprise !!

Why would Obama want the American people to support His initiative ?

What's the agenda ?



posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic
 


Can you post a brief summary for those of us on slow internets?

I bet it has to do with the bankers.....



posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
These reindeer games are not really the business of the general population. Never have been, never will be.

This is why I don't really concern myself with them. These issues and games are at a different level than what we have influence over. No matter what you do in response to this, you are playing into someone's hand.

I really don't like the end of this video where they are trying to recruit a revolutionary army to go against the government, that is pure propaganda that they are using...the exact propaganda they have just accused the government of using and warned people not to fall for. They want to be part of the game, I don't

No war in history has been in the interest of the general population or the common man, no peace treaty or ally has been in the interest of the general population or the common man. These are games we are only pawns in, not active players. This is why I don't concern myself with these matters, I am choosing to not be a part of them, I'm choosing not to be a pawn by removing myself from the game.

Other people can continue to argue back and forth about who is right and who is wrong, who is the enemy and who is the ally, who is the traitor and who is the patriot. At the end of the day, none of your opinions matter...all you are doing is participating in the game as designed...one side or the other is using you as their pawns.



posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
Please watch it and contact your representatives and the President.

- Okay ... watched it.
- Already contacted my Rep at 12:00 Noon today. Both via email and phone call.
- ATS Thread - Syria is About Oil/Gas Pipelines and Religion
The war is Saudi/Qatar oil/gas pipelines against Syria/Iran oil/gas pipelines.
It's about Muslims killing Muslims because the other Muslims aren't the right kind of Muslims.
Obama is being played by the Saudis ..
And his own warm thoughts for the Muslim Brotherhood (so-called rebels) betray him.




edit on 9/6/2013 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlienScience
These reindeer games are not really the business of the general population. Never have been, never will be.

This is why I don't really concern myself with them. These issues and games are at a different level than what we have influence over. No matter what you do in response to this, you are playing into someone's hand.

I really don't like the end of this video where they are trying to recruit a revolutionary army to go against the government, that is pure propaganda that they are using...the exact propaganda they have just accused the government of using and warned people not to fall for. They want to be part of the game, I don't

No war in history has been in the interest of the general population or the common man, no peace treaty or ally has been in the interest of the general population or the common man. These are games we are only pawns in, not active players. This is why I don't concern myself with these matters, I am choosing to not be a part of them, I'm choosing not to be a pawn by removing myself from the game.

Other people can continue to argue back and forth about who is right and who is wrong, who is the enemy and who is the ally, who is the traitor and who is the patriot. At the end of the day, none of your opinions matter...all you are doing is participating in the game as designed...one side or the other is using you as their pawns.



well said friend! People are wasting their energy over these matters. I know i have in the past. This years good guy is next years bad guy. We have to step out of this system if we want to win. Disobey the propoganda. THE war is coming. Prepare and take care of eachother



posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan
 





The war is Saudi/Qatar oil/gas pipelines against Syria/Iran oil/gas pipelines. It's about Muslims killing Muslims because the other Muslims aren't the right kind of Muslims. Obama is being played by the Saudis ..


Actually, the reasons they are pushing so hard for war is because many countries in the ME have their own national banks and are not part of the WTO. Because usury (interest on money) is considered a crime in those countries. The main countries being Iraq, Iran, Libya, Syria, Jordan as well as many others (mostly in the BRICS nations). Brazil is one country that told the WTO to eff off and they thrived while everyone else tanked in 2008.

Its not about oil. Syria only puts out about 2 percent or less of oil, I forget exactly how much but its very small amount.

Its about the Rothchilds banksters expanding their control. Maybe its a coincidence that the Libyan rebels took time off from their rebellion in 2011 to institute a central bank? They did it before they even had a government set up. That is very telling of the power the banksters have.

if anyone is playing Obummer, its the people with the money to do so.

all the world is but a stage....



posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Ya' know .. that video reached awfully far back. It almost seemed like it was doing the old 'blame Bush for Obama's latest crisis thing'. Obama OWNS this crisis. It's all his.



posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan
 


They go back to WW1... I don't think Bush was president then.

It's not about blaming anyone. It's about how, historically, our country has gone to war and how recent events (past 20 years or so) appear to be leading up to this next war.

No one is trying to get Obama off the hook, believe me. He is WRONG about this.
edit on 9/6/2013 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic
 


W00t, I knew one day I would agree with you on something!



posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan
 


This bull puckey transcends administrations. People that are still locked into the left/right paradigm are so narrow minded that they can't see the forrest for the trees.

People that think this president is calling the shots are ignorant. He is a front man puppet. Just like the last front man puppet. But, check this out... we are still are on the same trajectory. Nothing has changed. Nor will it. Irrespective of the face of the executive.



posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlienScience
These reindeer games are not really the business of the general population. Never have been, never will be.

This is why I don't really concern myself with them. These issues and games are at a different level than what we have influence over. No matter what you do in response to this, you are playing into someone's hand.

I really don't like the end of this video where they are trying to recruit a revolutionary army to go against the government, that is pure propaganda that they are using...the exact propaganda they have just accused the government of using and warned people not to fall for. They want to be part of the game, I don't

No war in history has been in the interest of the general population or the common man, no peace treaty or ally has been in the interest of the general population or the common man. These are games we are only pawns in, not active players. This is why I don't concern myself with these matters, I am choosing to not be a part of them, I'm choosing not to be a pawn by removing myself from the game.

Other people can continue to argue back and forth about who is right and who is wrong, who is the enemy and who is the ally, who is the traitor and who is the patriot. At the end of the day, none of your opinions matter...all you are doing is participating in the game as designed...one side or the other is using you as their pawns.
what a cop. Cop out. Obamama is all things to all men. He is irish,kenyan,muslim,christian,black,white,democrat,totalutarian,he is everything to everybody. That being said ,if anybody loves anything ,we must stop the insane runninf things. Whether that be Assad,Putin,Obama,Royalty,religion or mafia. Its time for the good loving peopke to stand up and shout.



posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by GrantedBail
 


Well said. I just don't get why people can't see this. It's like some people need to desperately believe in their own political prejudices no matter what. Unfortunately I'm afraid we are truly doomed until this state of mind changes.



posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cancerwarrior
reply to post by FlyersFan
 





The war is Saudi/Qatar oil/gas pipelines against Syria/Iran oil/gas pipelines. It's about Muslims killing Muslims because the other Muslims aren't the right kind of Muslims. Obama is being played by the Saudis ..


Actually, the reasons they are pushing so hard for war is because many countries in the ME have their own national banks and are not part of the WTO. Because usury (interest on money) is considered a crime in those countries. The main countries being Iraq, Iran, Libya, Syria, Jordan as well as many others (mostly in the BRICS nations). Brazil is one country that told the WTO to eff off and they thrived while everyone else tanked in 2008.

Its not about oil. Syria only puts out about 2 percent or less of oil, I forget exactly how much but its very small amount.

Its about the Rothchilds banksters expanding their control. Maybe its a coincidence that the Libyan rebels took time off from their rebellion in 2011 to institute a central bank? They did it before they even had a government set up. That is very telling of the power the banksters have.

if anyone is playing Obummer, its the people with the money to do so.

all the world is but a stage....


You misunderstood, they are not saying it is about syrian oil but about a pipeline through Syria for oil and natural gas. This would play against Russia which already has a pipeline and has become wealthy with oil money. Of course the everyday Russian does not see any of this money.

People are really missing what the scariest aspect of the whole syrian situation is. That is he has massive storage of chemical and biological weapons. He has used them, at least sarin on women and children. There are also unsubstantiated reports that the rebels too used sarin on small scale. There lies the problem, there are some very bad terrorist groups there all vying for these weapons so they can use them against us.

People should understand these weapons will be very easy to get into the United States, very difficult to detect some of this stuff. Especially in inert form. You would have to start checking everything coming in and even then you might not find it. Even scarier they could use the biological stuff and just infect someone returning from vacation in Mexico, days later the whole world is fighting infections.

We need to secure this stuff, you tell me how we do it without getting involved. This not some maybe thing, this is happening now and these weapons will fall into wrong hands.. By all accounts it is already happened. Put in perspective, in Boston instead of four dead there would have been hundreds.

This is a big problem for us and I find it hard to understand why people don't understand it.

The Bot



posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   
hahahahaha You people act like your votes, silly emails and phone calls are going to change things.


The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. -(Thomas Jefferson)



posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Absolutely brilliant video. Sums up a lot of the important information in a structured and meaningful way. To be honest I really doubt the US is going to follow through with an attack at this point. It's obvious that Obama lacks the support he needs, and there's a lot of crap being flung around behind the scenes. That's why they are pushing so hard for it and using the mainstream media to convince us that it's a good thing. It's starting to become blatantly obvious to everyone that the US government has sinister motives, and I think that is really starting to scare "TPTB"... lol haven't used that term in quite a while.

But honestly they should have expected it... when the conflict in Syria initially started most of us on ATS already knew that it was simply the follow up to Libya, whom are now living under sharia law since Gadaffi was removed btw. It was utterly obvious to me from day one what was happening in Syria. The elite puppeteers were fools to expect that everyone would support this invasion as easily as they supported the Libyan invasion. As they say... fool me once, share on you, fool me twice, shame on me. Or as George Bush says, fool me once, shame on you... fool me... you can't get fooled again!
edit on 6/9/2013 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by dlbott
 





People are really missing what the scariest aspect of the whole syrian situation is. That is he has massive storage of chemical and biological weapons. He has used them, at least sarin on women and children.


OK, see this is the part of this viewpoint that I have a problem with.

Yes, chemical weapons are bad.....

What about bullets, tanks, clustermunitions, D.U., white phosphorous, drone strikes, cruise missiles etc.?

How is a child that dies in a chemical attack more horrible than one that dies from a US dronestrike? Please explain it to me. Ever hear of doublespeak?




We need to secure this stuff, you tell me how we do it without getting involved.


It's easy, we don't get involved. Since when is it America's job to overthrow every government that has weapons that can be used against them? You would have to disarm the whole world.



This not some maybe thing, this is happening now and these weapons will fall into wrong hands.. By all accounts it is already happened. Put in perspective, in Boston instead of four dead there would have been hundreds.


You bring up Boston....you do realize that was an attack made with a homemade pressure cooker bomb? There was no weapons of mass destruction needed. A couple guys with some homemade munitions put the whole nation in a state of fear. The fertilizer bomb in OK city and even 9/11 itself were attacks with homemade or unconventional means. So please, spare us all the Bush theme from 2003.



posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
This is just a video I came across and I wanted to share it here. Please watch it and contact your representatives and the President.

stormcloudsgathering.com...



Same video already posted and discussed days ago here
edit on 7-9-2013 by johncarter because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by johncarter
 


One post on page 6... Quick close the thread!



posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Mod note:

A video posted within another topic does not invalidate a thread based on that same video as a topic in itself.





top topics
 
43
<<   2 >>

log in

join