It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 2013 What will it mean come next year?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   
So the POTUS has been working the US and the World up into a frenzy over Syria, all the players are ramping up the rhetoric...an the weeks have plugged along.
But I'm realizing that 9/11 is coming up soon, usually this is a big day for attacks by Islamic radicals.
Will there be an ironic attack by America on a county being besieged by Islamic revolutionaries?
If so, would they claim America is supporting their Jihad?
If America begins attacks before 9/11 on Syria, will all the regularly scheduled 9/11 attacks be called retaliation for the American attack?
Remember Bengazi last year...sure the 9/11 attack on the embassy was about a cartoon
...no, it was 9/11.

I for one, think it would be completely ironic if the POTUS were to attack on 9/11....unfortunately I don't really think Syria is the place to be going but that's not the point if this thread.

The point is, will 9/11 this year be the year that terrorizing is from America instead of the Islamic Radicals?

And, what will be the results of this years 9/11 attacks?
Escalation of retaliations beyond anyones imagining?

This could be the next step into WW3

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   
And yes the fact that on 9/10 (next Tuesday) Obama will again be remaking his case for attacking Syria, the day before 9/11 would appear to be a larger factor in the timing.
X
edit on 6-9-2013 by Xcouncil=wisdom because: (no reason given)

join