It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China for World super power in next 40 years

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Thats right mad scientist you reek BS.

You said you been to tibet and i ask i simple question you cant even answer it. Dont you think people will ask you questions?.You say you go to china once or even three times a year but you dont know chinese culture.
You complain about china invading tibet but i say what about the aboriginal you ignore it.

EDIT:Since someone has complained about these big leters im taking them off

[edit on 24-1-2006 by chinawhite]

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by chinawhite

Originally posted by Daedalus3
You said that India can launch satellites BECAUSE there is a commercial market for it and that's where all the funding cmes from.

So the satillies weren't lanuched for the commerical market but the military?

What i am saying is these projects are not military funded but made for the commerical market and not funded by the indian military for the primary reason of spying but the primary reason of making money off them.

IRS are commerical satillies aren't they. Share holders and such?. If there was no sales no one would fund them

NOT MILITARY doesn't mean privatised commercial stuff for profitable reasons. There's something called the public sector also. You being from china should know that of all people. These satellites were/are launched for lot of local "non-profit/non-revenue generating" civilian purposes; it won't be too hard to figure out these purposes now!

Agricultureal survey, road buliding, city planning, weather..etc. etc..The govt. bodies which need such info don't "buy" it from ISRO. They get it free..

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Thats right mad scientist you reek BS.

You said you been to tibet and i ask i simple question you cant even answer it. Dont you think people will ask you questions?.You say you go to china once or even three times a year but you dont know chinese culture.
You complain about china invading tibet but i say what about the aboriginal you ignore it.

Well, seems you know you've already lost, resorting to childish measures such as big letters LMAO. I was just about to post a picture, but you know what, you aren't worth the effort. Shame.
What's funny about this, is that you seem a bit out of touch yourself. Then again maybe, I speak to a different class of Chinese person, not the great unwashed of China where your roots seem to be. I believe drones is an appropriate term for your kind.

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I agree with you mad scientist, Chinawhite, seems to be very childish. If I were you I wouldn't lend any weight to anything he says. He has proven himself to be biased and inflexible in his thinking.

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 11:49 PM
link   
coming from you rogue1,?

I'll hardly lose sleep over what you think of me, one of your recent post.biased and inflexible in his thinking.?

"Those poor Iranian's, how would they ever build a nuclear weapon if their uranium is enriched overseas HAHA "

And here by another member
"rouge1 for one last time, I’m blocking your posts, because you’re hopelessly dense."

Well, Your trying to call me out here rogue1. Back your claims up with me. What things have i said that have no credibility?

And mad scientist,

Yup yup yup...show the picture you were going to show. I thought you had no scanner
. Now you somehow have a picture? .

[edit on 25-1-2006 by chinawhite]

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 12:17 AM
link   
^^^ LOL waht a child. I could quite easily find many derogatory comments baout you, if I chose. Hell there are plenty there. Why bother, I rely on my posts, you obviously can't.
You are very funny if not tragic.

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 12:25 AM
link   
If you rely on your posts rogue1 why didn't you attack my information and instead attack me?

So im a child so you had to attack me?. what does that make you?. If one attacks someone and another also attacks someone which one is the more childish. Since mad scientist practically called me a bogan why didn't you attack him?. Dont forget i already know you from other threads.

Find one derogatory comment not posted by you,mad scientist or stealthspy (indians)?

whereas give a person in China a bowl of rice and he's happy

And this one is your more racist comments. Seems like you only answered because you hate chinese or asians in general

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I think the two of you (mad rogue) are arguing on irrelevant points with respect to this thread.
get with the program.What china supposedly did in tibet does not/CANNOT have any effect on its superpower ambitions/status.

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 02:07 AM
link   

I think the two of you (mad rogue) are arguing on irrelevant points with respect to this thread.
get with the program.What china supposedly did in tibet does not/CANNOT have any effect on its superpower ambitions/status.

Not really, the Chinese invasion of Tibet, Northern INdia and suppression of minorites shows their territorial ambition. How can this have no relevance

The fact that chinawhite insults anyone who doesn't agree with him isn't my problem, it justs exposes him to everyone else. So I guess it's a good thing.

BTW. India vs China satellite technology isn't really that relevant either so ....

[edit on 25-1-2006 by mad scientist]

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 04:35 AM
link   
And the point is you claim to have first hand experience in tibet and claim you have more contact while you cannot prove either nor do you have any knowledge of this. I even said i'll quizz you and told you to tell me if your lying beforehand so that i wouldn't have to embarrass you. You said you didn't have a scanner to post you picture now a few minutes later you avioded it by saying you wern't going to post it? suspicious, no?

I called your bluff

Wheres your picture, whats the colour of the visa china hands out to foreign tourist. I have first hand knowledge of this seeing as i know someone in real life that has actually been to tibet unlike someone else i know. Which time in the yea did you visit. You must not know if you take a bus from nepal to tibet you can only go at certain times

Making something up to sound more creditble and then expecting people to just believe is ignorant. Read our site motto

Deny Ignorance

Originally posted by mad scientist
The fact that chinawhite insults anyone who doesn't agree with him isn't my problem, it justs exposes him to everyone else. So I guess it's a good thing.

Its not when people disagree with me its when they paint china as the evil person and say all this BS while i point to another circumstance and they disregard it. Biased?. I seen you before and i know your attitude towards chinese and the PRC

Thats what pisses me off. You insulted me first. you called me a bogan or something about Wangaratta. When someone ask you to prove something you dont avoid the subject if you actually know the answer or have proof

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Iraq,

Coalition strike force?

afganistan,

UN strike force?

korea,

See above...

vietnam,

What they invaded South vietnam then lost the war against the north?

colombia, cambodia,

Last time I checked nethier of these 2 countries have US flags flying over thier buildings.

. For a country which does not have a policy a lot of invasions have taken place?
No you mean a lot of wars have happened with america being involved?

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 05:25 AM
link   
devilwasp.......read on the lines not between them

I replied to this
"The US does not have a policy of invasion."

Invasion as defined be dictionary.com
1. The act of invading, especially the entrance of an armed force into a territory to conquer.
2. A large-scale onset of something injurious or harmful, such as a disease.
3. An intrusion or encroachment.

yo donot need to stay there to invade nor did i say the US conquered them or tried to conquer them

No you mean a lot of wars have happened with america being involved?

No

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Not really, the Chinese invasion of Tibet, Northern INdia and suppression of minorites shows their territorial ambition. How can this have no relevance

BTW. India vs China satellite technology isn't really that relevant either so ....

[edit on 25-1-2006 by mad scientist]

Of course satellite tech is of relevance because we're trying to see whether china has the space capabilities that give it an "edge" over India, which is also competing for regional dominance in the region.
China is not encroaching on any Indian territory, and any "physical expansion" in this region is not possible. India will halt it immediately, and china will not/doesn't want to try. So thats that. Even the Dalai Laama now prefers that Tibet stay with china. They just need to treat the people better. And they've been doing that in the recent years.

[edit on 25-1-2006 by Daedalus3]

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 09:08 AM
link   

devilwasp.......read on the lines not between them

I did read it on the lines, what you said is incorect.

I replied to this
"The US does not have a policy of invasion."

Invasion as defined be dictionary.com
1. The act of invading, especially the entrance of an armed force into a territory to conquer.
2. A large-scale onset of something injurious or harmful, such as a disease.
3. An intrusion or encroachment.

yo donot need to stay there to invade nor did i say the US conquered them or tried to conquer them

What you implied was that they have a major policy of it, I am stating that they simply took part in war, the UN did not invade SK netheir did the US invade south vietnam.
If your going to call any action between countries involving hostilities an invasion then everyone is trying to invade everyone.

No

Then you need to brush up on history a bit, or did the US "invade" britain during WW2?

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Suppression of minorities? You really don't know anything about China do you, so you gotta make up statements like that. China does NOT supress people because of their ethnicity. Did you know that minorities are exempt from the 1 child birth law?

I have been to China many times and have met MANY chinese minorities including: tibetans, dong, hui, etc... In fact, my tour guide was a minority and she was very proud of being Chinese and even said, "You should learn more about Chinese culture, you may be born in the U.S., but your blood is Chinese." A MINORITY reminding me of who I was? Ain't that awesome? Kinda makes your statement about minorities being suppressed pure BS.

It is pretty obvious you don't know ANYTHING about China currently and you resort to false stereoptypical statements about the PRC.

[edit on 25-1-2006 by k4rupt]

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 04:03 PM
link   
My minority classmate get 50 more scores as an award in exam in high school. westerns have no idea what does that mean....

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by taobo33
My minority classmate get 50 more scores as an award in exam in high school. westerns have no idea what does that mean....

You talking about affirmative action where minorities get extra points over Asians and Caucasians in America to improve their chances to be admitted in colleges or universities in hopes of narrowing the gaps in education among minorities.

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp
What you implied was that they have a major policy of it, I am stating that they simply took part in war, the UN did not invade SK netheir did the US invade south vietnam.
If your going to call any action between countries involving hostilities an invasion then everyone is trying to invade everyone.

No i did not imply anything. I responed to the comment about the US having no policy of invasions i did not state wether it was major or not.

The UN invaded north korea . THe resolution was to protect south koreas intergity but when they crossed the 38th parallel they broke international law.

The US invaded north vietnam when they entered their land though commando raids and airstrikes.

No not every country has pyhiscal hostilities with each other. The US actually takes action

Then you need to brush up on history a bit, or did the US "invade" britain during WW2?

No the british asked the americans to come through a treaty. the US in the other situations invaded without permission or legal obligation

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Although I'd just like to make a point that India will not give CHina Arunachal Pradesh, and China will not give India Aksai Chin. That'll stay the way it is.

However if you notice, China is trying to increase its influence in SAARC just as India is trying to make its presence felt in ASEAN.
Also Chinese military presence in SAARC is of some concern:
1) a listening post on the Cocos Islands, presumably to check in on Indian space/missile tests wich occur in the vicinity(Sriharikota)
2)The construction of Gwadar Naval base in Pakistan
3) The construction of shipyards in Bangladesh.
4)The prospect of assistance (unconfirmed if military) to the Sri lankan govt to take are of the rebel problem.
5) The lurking of PLAN SSNs in the Indian Ocean which are perceived to keep a watch on USN activities in the region (Diego Garcia). (This point is pure speculation, no proof).

These moves may force India to take a bite into China's backyard(ASEAN/Japan) and forge military relationships with these bodies/countries.

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 09:49 PM
link   
These things are all true.

But they are mainly these are aimed at the US. If you follow that route you marked out you will find that its chinas major trade route. But if i was india i wouldn't worry. china has her hands full in eastern asia

<< 19  20  21    23  24 >>

join