It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former VP Dick Cheney Ordered Wiretapping Of Obama

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Well looks like Russel Tice the Pulitzer Prize whistleblower is back and giving us even more information. Not too long ago, I shared a video from back in June since I felt its message was being largely ignored. Pulitzer Winning NSA Whistleblower: Saw Order To Wiretap Barack Obama In 2004

This new video reaffirms all of our convictions that the NSA is being abused and that our government is being ran by the intelligence community. But I feel the most important new information is that Cheney was the one to order the wiretappings!

I guess it is too late to impeach Cheney, but this makes me suspect that other presidents and vice presidents are abusing this. Perhaps this is why Obama is all for the NSA, when before he was elected he was opposed? Perhaps he is getting a bit too comfy having the "white house pages" at his fingertips?

Some video highlights:
1. VP Dick Cheney ordered the wiretapping of Obama, senator Dianne Feinstein, and Supreme Court Justice Alito.
2. Both republicans and democrats were wiretapped
3. Presidents own press secretary, Scott McClellan, was wiretapped
4. Germinated into something much more and ultimately was being used against political opponents.
5. Feels that they were vetting candidates and Justice Alito was one of them, and was, "chosen".
6. MSM being spied on by NSA

edit on 6-9-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I know this audio has been brought up before. But now it takes on new importance after watching both Russ Tice videos. And I have been questioning if perhaps Obama was vetted.

edit on 6-9-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I'm both shocked and glad this is coming out. That was Nixon-like in how far over the line it went and how totally inappropriate it was. I don't know if it was illegal. That requires, obviously, a specific law already made and on paper to cover the offense. I'm just not sure such a law exists for a Vice President issuing orders which, after they left his hands with authentication, were perfectly valid and appropriate to everyone who then followed them. It wasn't their place to determine if Vader had lost his electronic marbles and gone wacky. There could have been a reason they weren't told for this being essential. The buck stops on his phony little black heart.

That is why I believe it's so critical he be held to account. This was....a minor infraction. Jaywalking across an empty street....by comparison to what I know, to my personal level of certainty and satisfaction, was ordered and done within U.S. borders by orders out of the V.P.'s office. Not the Oval.

I hope this is only the first of many revelations to set right what that one individual did, among all the actions of all the people who helped make the train wreck. HIS contributions stand apart as remarkable...even in this.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
It's all a charade. Fascists are clearly running the USA. It's a lock. The Constitution is moot when law is applied selectively. They print their own money and get it airdropped by the pallet. What a sham.

Russia is pissed because they are being subordinated in the Fascist pecking order.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by wrabbit2000

Cheney and Rummy both worked in the Nixon admin. Nixon took the fall. Kind of makes you wonder who's really pulling the strings doesn't it?

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by InverseLookingGlass

You know, it's funny you should mention that. It's really amazing and almost spooky when you look at it, isn't it?

People honestly believe we've had 5 distinctly different and independent administrations since 1980. In fact, as you note there, the names of the boss have changed. The free drink and break policies at work have changed for everyone, so to speak....but the names who have been just a step or two down from full public recognition have always been there...plugging away and simply adapting a bit to each new guy in the White House.

Someone ought to do a Family Tree of Uncle Sam someday to simply focus on the top 1 or 2 tiers of power in this nation for the names which have been near all of them within living memory. Same crap, different bossman.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Well this explains quite a bit when you think about it.

A lot of people have said over the years that it doesn't matter who is in the Whitehouse, or who becomes potus, as they are all marionettes with a shadow government pulling the strings.

Looks like 'they' have been using wiretaps and spying on likely looking potus candidates to get the lucky winner of the presidential race to do as they are told.

Pretty handy control mechanism having major dirt on someone you intend to put into power...

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by wrabbit2000

Here Rabbit ..you look like you may find your way threw the hole peace www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
First of all, Cheney should've been put in an 8x8 cell years ago. Second, this whole surveillance posture has to be one of the most frightening things I have ever seen. It's the all seeing and all knowing eye, and whomever controls those eyes wields an ability no other leader in history has ever had. Really scary thought to play with if you don't know who is behind it.Third, I still maintain we haven't even scratched the surface in regards to this rabbit hole.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Well my opinion is that allot of our presidents are not even told what is going on. Take Cheney, he is one sleazy dude, all about the buck, I don't think bush knew what he was doing. Our maybe that is wishful thinking cuts I voted for him lol. I was most disappointed in what bush and Cheney did to the country.

I have come to the final conclusion that the status quote two party system we have now is dysfunctional. I believe the only way to fix this is a strong independent third party that takes enough seats to do nothing else than make the other two compromise and work together and actually start doing what they are sent there to do.

I also think the cat is out of the bag so to speak in regards to NSA. The only thing that could stop them would be a world wide grid event which many seem to think is coming by the way.

I also think that Reagan wanted with all he had to tell the world about ETs, you could see it in his face, he was holding back and it was killing him. I don't know what they do to these guys, how they are able to control presidents. It must be or they must be really powerful to be able to do this. I read somewhere Obama had stated he did not want to end like Kennedy. If that is true that is a really telling statement and can explain why these guys change so much once in office. It seems to me they find out they are not the most powerful or in control.

At least that is how it seems to me.

The Bot

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   
You know back in 2009 Cheney said that he felt that Obama hadn't gone far enough to the "dark side" yet. I wonder if he would make Cheney proud now with this NSA business?
But still Cheney is a pretty "dark man" to even suggest such a thing.

top topics

join