It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck: We should all get along but progressives should be hunted down like Nazis

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   
The Democrats love Glenn Beck!

Anyone that thinks Beck's crazy talk is winning converts to the conservative side is woefully mistaken.

Glen, Rush, Hannity are the best things the DNC got going.

As sick of Obama as most people are....they aren't going to vote for a Republican.

Perhaps if the GOP would actually come up with a viable platform other than anti obama rants they might stand a chance.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by olaru12

The Democrats love Glenn Beck!

Anyone that thinks Beck's crazy talk is winning converts to the conservative side is woefully mistaken.

Glen, Rush, Hannity are the best things the DNC got going.

As sick of Obama as most people are....they aren't going to vote for a Republican.

Perhaps if the GOP would actually come up with a viable platform other than anti obama rants they might stand a chance.

You're right about that. or at least the DNC loves Glenn Beck. You make a good point about people being sick of Obama but rejecting Republican ideology. 1) because they seem to have no real focused ideas and 2) because people believe that Beck, Rush etc are the Republican point of view. That in itself is terrifying.

That said, I have no doubt once the Republicans implode over the immigration fiasco and we are left with a one party (Democrat) system it won't be long until they step up the hunt for conservatives. I fully believe most progressives HATE the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
there should be a third party. i mean the democrats and republicans have been crappin all over everybody

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by rockoperawriter
there should be a third party. i mean the democrats and republicans have been crappin all over everybody

You mean like the Libertarians? Where have you been?

www.lp.org...
edit on 8-9-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

my place

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by olaru12

Originally posted by rockoperawriter

You mean like the Libertarians? Where have you been?

www.lp.org...
edit on 8-9-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

There's also the Justice and Green Parties. The biggest problem is that the mainstream media pays very little or no attention whatsoever to third party candidates, especially in presidential elections. As I've pointed out elsewhere, only Republican and Democrat nominees were invited to the presidential debates and Dr. Jill Stein of the Green Party was arrested after trying to enter the debates. Plus, not every state acknowledges the nominees for these third parties which means that third party nominees are generally already running at a distinct disadvantage if, say, only 50% of the states actually have you on the ballot. All these activities should be unconstitutional but each one gets its own little loophole, I guess.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   
wierd thing is i have a stepmom who is a progressive liberal. me i just think it's wrong to be on the side of anything and to create my own party thus making my own sense of things without being part of any political party with a cheerful yet realistic apathy towards the whole system

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

There is no place for Progressives in this world. I agree with that.

Maybe give them their own country to run, or maybe just go back and look at the Progressive ideals in motion and the amount of people that have suffered from it.

Hunt Progressives down??? Nah.

Don't allow them to have power??? Yep.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   

macman
reply to post by Bassago

Maybe give them their own country to run, or maybe just go back and look at the Progressive ideals in motion and the amount of people that have suffered from it.

so anywhere in stalingrad or moscow or berlin in the early 40's. got it

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   

rockoperawriter

macman
reply to post by Bassago

so anywhere in stalingrad or moscow or berlin in the early 40's. got it

Or Cuba, Or China Or N. Korea or California.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by macman

or anywhere in south america

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join