It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Police clash with Palestinians on Temple Mount in Jerusalem Old City

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   
15 Palestinians arrested, 2 policemen hurt in Temple Mount clashes

After Prayers Israeli police entered the compound of al-Aqsa Mosque. (The Golden Dome) and a clash erupted between Palestinians and the police. 15 Palestinians have been arrested and it is reported that two Israeli policemen were hurt.

This is an unusual event and coming at a time when there are already so many tensions perhaps begs more scrutiny.

The Jerusalem Post article also reports that no reason has been given by the Israeli Authorities as to why the clash broke out.

Is this the beginning of Israeli attempts to claim ownership of The Mount? Are the Israeli authorities beginning to flex their territorial muscles regarding this coveted area of land?

Seeing the pictures of the Israeli Police in the compound is quite startling to say the least.

Have to see how this thrust of territorial initiative pans out.

edit on 6-9-2013 by Revolution9 because: inclusion of picture

edit on 6-9-2013 by Revolution9 because: clarification

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Revolution9

well well...
apparently the zionists just can't wait to get the next holocaust going
as the old one is losing it's blackmail hold on the world
they sacrificed 6 million the last time to obtain israel
what are they hoping for now? more land? the 3rd temple? and how many jews sacrificed this time around?

this blatant religious provocation will no doubt continue to exacerbate the current impending syria crisis.
and of course, won't be forgotten, when the missiles start flying.

bibi and his fellow crypto-nazis will surpass hitler eventually if not stopped
I'm personally hoping a modern day Ehud [3rd judge of israel] rises up and guts bibi right there on the temple mount.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   
So Israel is kidnapping I mean "arresting" people without reason like that is anything new. How would Israel react if Palestine were to walk into a synagogue and arrest people with no reason. The idiots running Israel better think twice before messing with the Dome of Rock. That is a real good way to get almost 2 billion pissed off people to descend on Israel like a plague of locusts of old. Israel has no right to do anything to the Dome of Rock. This is another great move towards peace on the part of Israel.
edit on 6-9-2013 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Revolution9

Lol, I am half Jewish. I want Israel to exist, but I am seriously concerned about this game they are playing. It is not humane and aggression like this is want to haunt and kick right back.

Israel are playing it all the wrong way. I am seriously worried.

The mentality seems to be that somehow this state is invincible. We all know that it is not the case.

As it stands Israel is today much less safe than it has been at any time since its creation after WW11.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   
If the Palestinians would stop throwing rocks down onto the Jews as the reports have carried the last couple days running now, then perhaps the local cops wouldn't feel the need to come arrest them for it.

Sometimes even those people make 100% of their own problems....and whatever history everyone wants to bring in, like is ALWAYS brought in from a massacre to someone getting punched in the nose over there, I think it's about this situation. Here. Now. It's how they conducted themselves.

That site happens to be a High Holy place in both Faiths......and respect was non-existent this time by reports I was reading yesterday on how this has been developing. Maybe arresting the rock chuckers will settle things down for a bit. One can hope.

new topics

top topics

join