It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conscious. Detections...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 04:34 AM
link   
The first cause that gave rise to being as a creator is moot. Just as the act out of desire that caused sperm and egg to meet, that form this body, just as the material that forms this mind, just as this speech that tries to clarify in words only direct experience can convey. My suffering is meaningless to the ant or a tree, the sun rise or the sunset. I have will to create or destroy by actions, by the same type of cause and effect that gave rise to all of this. By that same cause and effect suffering can arise as an effect or a cause, or suffering can end... independent of the first cause that gave rise to all whether by intelligence or evolution.

The circumstances of a persons mom and dad getting together, have no effect in the present moment... the meal that they ate that day, the time they woke up, the time they copulated, have no bearing on the causes and effects that I create, the attachments or desires I have, whether I am liberated or in bondage. In the same way a creator or not being a first cause is moot. It bears no relevance to the here and now... it either is or isn't, whether it is or isn't bears no value, belief in either simply creates separation and discord, an us and them, a right way and a wrong way. There is no peace to be found in the is or isn't, no tolerance of others. It is a paradox, something with intention of peace in teachings yet instead creates only discord.

A person can stop and notice their impact of actions in the world around them, that brings themselves and others pain and suffering. When they notice that is the mind running wild, restless and ill at ease, they can use the consciousness to tame and train the wild mind, that goes where it wants does what it likes and gets the consciousness to chase after it bringing the person and others nothing but suffering. The consciousness placing the mind on a base(or point of reference) will train it to become tranquil and not grasp and desire what the senses sense. In such a perfected state from training, suffering only arises if a person initiates a cause that gives rise to an effect. Due to being alive and having a body, this cannot be completely avoided since it requires sustenance to be alive and for the consciousness/mind remain in balance.

If a creator did or does exist, it would have to felt a need or desire to create. The paradox is that such a being would not be one of perfection or enlightened because of it's desire to give rise to such a cause, it would not have compassion because of that desire to create has given rise to so much suffering in the created. The creator would not know the path out or have any answers because the created suffers the same faults of desire and lack of compassion due to it's actions that gave rise to create. The being would be stuck in the same cause and effect cycle, or be wholly ignorant of cause and effect, making it unintelligent.

Such a being is moot, such a being needs a path out the same as it's creations, for it has none itself. An effect cannot return to the first cause, a flower cannot un-grow. I am at one with myself and no other being except through understanding of shared experience. I can create and I can destroy, I can turn the wheel of cause and effect, I can create suffering or ease it, all of these are a choice, and all of these choices lead to effects, knowing the effects of choices is wisdom. Making choices without understanding the effects is ignorance, knowing them unskillful and yet putting them in motion anyway is belligerence from hate or greed.

Elemental bonds join and dissolve through many permutations over an uncountable measure of time, there is no intelligence in this randomness as a first cause, it just is as it is, it is moot as a first cause because it is completely neutral, in it's actions of attraction and repulsion, but It is however not moot to the here and now, because we can manipulate it with the creation of new forms and permutations with destruction of the old out of need, greed, or desire out of it's natural form. Being formed from star stuff, we are now it's master by warping and shaping it into what we desire it to be, and already at one with it manipulating and warping the same as it does, the difference is we are not neutral in our permutations, we consciously repel and attract... kill and hate over these permutations that are no different than any other formation, we enslave ourselves to others for these permutations of matter as long as we live, but the difference as random elements as a creator and an intelligence creator, our bodies eventually return back to the source as elements of matter to join and dissolve and continue permutations, if there was a creator with intention, then either that creator has either dissolved back into the source and moot, or is still incarnating attached to the illusion and bound to the wheel of becoming.

The consciousness attached to the body from desire out of fear of impermanence, desperately seeks a host when released, in which to continue its various permutations and manipulations and eventually reincarnates as the conscious spark of life in another form. However, if the consciousness has become unbound and unfettered through full enlightenment it too dissolves back into the source, the same as the body but as the energy of matter through out the universe. The experience of bliss is a glimpse of this state of being, but there is no return from it as there is when in possession of a body. This is the only true oneness possible.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by BigBrotherDarkness

You are Free to think as subjectively as you wish BigBrotherDarkness. However the thread OP use was based on something more collectively related to ALL* including you...

In time 1 hopes you see this.

NAMASTE*******

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Ophiuchus 13

You are Free to think as subjectively as you wish BigBrotherDarkness. However the thread OP use was based on something more collectively related to ALL* including you...

In time 1 hopes you see this.

NAMASTE*******

I was simply replying to your question in your previous reply directed at myself. My apologies for side tracking whatever purpose it is you're trying to achieve in the OP, whatever it is I wish you luck and will leave you to it.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Your input and perspectives are welcome BigBrotherDarkness.
The goal of this and the previous OP before it is /was STO (service to others) in assistance with peace on EA*RTH.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join