It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SEA #OPBLACKOUT Linked To Massive Power Grid False Flag!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Dreine

I understand the value of a penetration test, but why make it public knowledge?

It's not exactly a "penetration test" if I get your meaning but I'm not sure what you mean by public knowledge. Is it being talked about anywhere but within the power industry and conspiracy sites?

Or are you saying that it would be better to try to keep it a secret? Getting into a bit of circular reasoning there.

edit on 9/6/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

I see your point, but there is a method to my madness. When I'm around a proper keyboard I'll try to elaborate further, don't want to give a half arsed response.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Teye22

Sounds like a good beginning to a discussion on how society would react. I personally don't understand technology enough to know if a hacker could take out a Nations Internet let alone an entire grid. Because dictators have controlled their nations Internet we know its possible but could any hacker do it?

Assuming they can I think your right - some would feel confused and maybe even panic. The panic part due to the emotional response more than anything - addictions, as well as not knowing how much more might be coming. I know for me I would be wondering if our military's backup systems were working... Is this to weaken us for another attack? I also know I would miss getting real time info from others around the world on ATS.

As long as our defenses are tight and people can remember (or have learned to begin with) how to find each other as well as gain information without the Internet (and for that matter tv and phones), I think we would quickly recover (minus the financial sector).

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Glassbender777
Very strange that its a suppposed simulated blackout, and not just America, but many other countries around the world on Nov 1st. Are they preparing or testing for an upcoming catastrphe. Same time Comet Ison is to hurdle towards the Sun.

I had talked to a friend working for local power company, he confirmed that something was up. He did not know specifics but there had been some big wigs meeting. What he and his colleagues are able to understand is there is some world wide event that they are apparently expecting to happen.

Apparently very few if any of the grid world wide is going to survive, there is some world wide effort to try and come up with ways to harden and or save as much of the grid as they can. Local supervisors are not getting much information but he confirmed this is basically what the rumor mill is there with them.

He was basically pretty freaked out and was gathering extra gas for his generator etc. Something is definitely going on, what is scary to me is it is bad enough that apparently most of the world keeping it secret successfully.

So I thinking it must be a massive sun event they know is coming. Sun events happened before, took out part of Canadian grid. Seems to me something real maybe coming.

The Bot

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Good maybe people will pick up a good book after instead of wasting away "online"

The greatest day on this planet will be when the power goes out forever. People will be forced to talk to each other face to face!

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Glassbender777
Very strange that its a suppposed simulated blackout, and not just America, but many other countries around the world on Nov 1st. Are they preparing or testing for an upcoming catastrphe. Same time Comet Ison is to hurdle towards the Sun.

Ison.. what if it will cause the Sun to EMP Earth?

could this be the natural disaster that Jan-it? Napolatano is assured WILL happen?

And the South Carolina Nuke truck delivery explosion happen at same time.. When NONE will have social media/internet/cellphones to communicate?

Dear GOD?!? what if the ONLY NEWS was from TPTB?

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by HanzHenry

LOL! I was thinking of Napolitano's resignation speech too, when she mentioned the "upcoming" cyber attack and "likely coming this way" natural disaster that would be worse than any other we've seen in America.

So, is anyone else familiar with the Emergency Broadcast System "alerts" that are scheduled to take place daily between September 25th - October 2nd? My sister heard about it through an EBS alert that came out earlier in the week.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

You mean the resignation speech that she gave that was rather grossly misreported by certain venues and did not match the originating speech located here? Yeah, I remember that.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dianec
All I want to know is how much damage can be done by a hacker? It's my understanding even an EMP couldn't take out an entire nation (maybe a region but not much more).

Not in ATS world..

In ATS world an EMP will destroy every American, and only American, piece of military equipment anywhere in the world within 1 day allowing the crusading and liberating Russian and Chinese armies to come free the American people.

Because it's more fun to believe the Red Dawn remake then reality.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteAlice

You mean the resignation speech that she gave that was rather grossly misreported by certain venues and did not match the originating speech located here? Yeah, I remember that.

Thanks for that link. I'm pretty surprised that ABC would misquote Napolitano the way that I read it. In the meanwhile, I'm going to check my original source (a family member who watched it). The way DHS has worded it on their website, doesn't sound like what I've heard from eye witness accounts of it.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 06:24 AM
link   
The SEA is going to make your alarm clock go off randomly at night to wake you up, then 1 hour early in the morning to trick you to get out of bed for work.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteAlice

I have a problem with this "originating speech" as it is posted on the DHS website.

If you look up videos of Napolitano's speech (specifically the section where she addresses her successor), and compare it side by side with the transcript, there are huge chunks added in to the transcript.

Now, unless DHS posted a speech that she had typed up, but didn't actually verbally deliver, there has definitely been some editing and additions made to her speech.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
The real Syrian Electronic Army has spoken via twitter:

Syrian Electronic Army: Note: We didn't publish any video about an "operation", and that Youtube channel doesn't belong to us. #SEA twitter.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join