It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking news: Putin: Russia will help Syria in case of foreign military assault.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by unloved
I'm not implying anything. That was a rhetorical question. Who cares what the US thinks anyway. Thinking requires a brain.

That was mean. 310 Million Americans just had their collective feelings hurt.

Meanie!

ETA: Neaner Neaner Neaner

edit on 6-9-2013 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I can't help but think that Putin's main objection to a US lead strike will be that yet again the world will see firsthand just how rubbish all of that Russian military kit is. Not good for the old exports, seeing tons of smashed up Russian stuff laying about the desert.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by shuck
Well I don't usually log on ...I prefer to listen and watch...

www.youtube.com...

Jigsaw puzzles ..hated them...personally I hope and prey this does not go the way I feel it will..its just so silly and unnecessary....the average human being dosen't want or get this crap...

Anyway don't really care what anyone thinks...Angenda 21 came from somewhere .been in my head all day and couldn't understand why....glad I have the net...did a bit of research ....seemed to fit..

I wanted to watch your you tube video but its saying its deleted. I'm sure it was a good visual of how all of the puzzle pieces are fitting into place but would like to have seen the outcome when all is put together. What is the final picture at the end of this?

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

I'm not implying anything. That was a rhetorical question. Who cares what the US thinks anyway. Thinking requires a brain.

That was mean. 310 Million Americans just had their collective feelings hurt.

Meanie!

ETA: Neaner Neaner Neaner

edit on 6-9-2013 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

6.5 billion people just don't care.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Says one voice online....

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   
if your neighborhood was hit by obama's drive by shooting, you would hope someone would help.

in american cities drive by shootings are done between thugs that disagree.
we are now exporting our culture to the world.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Man, You speak for all of them, eh?

I think you need a hug, unloved.........

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

I know, talk about a Multi-personality disorder. Speaking for 6.5 Billion people at once.

That has to be a new record

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

6.5 billions hugs it is!

Putin envies me.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Man, You speak for all of them, eh?

I think you need a hug, unloved.........

The US will be destroyed by its very own arrogance. All empires end up this way.

Killing off 17 million natives and mass murdering for profit under the pretense of peace and freedom will have a price in the end.

Sweet and tender irony.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Most US flags are made in China.

Sorry off topic but this

Made me chuckle

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Says one voice online....

My voice is at least worth a thousand Bush or Obama voices.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Killing off 17 million natives and mass murdering for profit under the pretense of peace and freedom will have a price in the end.

Sweet and tender irony.

Man, Stalin did all that?

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Well this strike is NOT going to happen. Dont belive me? I will be back this time next week to be proven right once again. They just said there are 300 lawmakers in the US against this strike and Obama speach on Tuesday night be too late. He will not do this alone. It will NOT happen. Carry on.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

Of course it's not going to happen. Everybody knows this is a lame excuse to attack Iran. We heard the story of proof before presented by Colin Powell.

Proof

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by deviant300

Nations will beat the war drums till blood flows form them, US is wanting to put an end to the stale mate of the cold war, Iran threat, so to with Un, this will the one that does it all.... go a head and laugh now is the time, for tomorrow will be tears. how it will all play out, could there be nukes depends on how far it goes, "some cesspool's need a deep cleaning" US, Mid East? depends on what side the fence your on www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I really wish the "End of the Worlders" would just not post.

HURRAY the peasants of the world are safe

Putin the Hero (starring as good cop for cold war 2) has just agreed to make Russia a fortune in Arms sales while Opposing (Bad cop Obama)

The Syrian people will rest well tonight knowing that Russia has agreed to use them to show off weapons systems for sales across the Third world for the next decade and the USA has agreed to loose some enlisted men to prop the global 1st world economy via those arms sales...

Oh the Syrians are EXCITED! Every last dollar left in the Nation will go to Russia and their future is Bright because their nation and this regime will surely still be around after a violent and bloody civil war anyway.

When said and done Proud Syrian parents will look at photos of dead children and remember the day they bankrupted the entire nation in order to reinvigorate the Russian Empire so it could buy crap from America and China, the sinking of a single America warship and the downing of 2 American Planes will remind them of the time they supported the cat and mouse bs game the Russians and Americans have played on the soil of the third world for nearly a century in order to build a Global economy off their blood

Go Russia! LOL

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by penninja
I really wish the "End of the Worlders" would just not post.

HURRAY the peasants of the world are safe

Putin the Hero (starring as good cop for cold war 2) has just agreed to make Russia a fortune in Arms sales while Opposing (Bad cop Obama)

The Syrian people will rest well tonight knowing that Russia has agreed to use them to show off weapons systems for sales across the Third world for the next decade and the USA has agreed to loose some enlisted men to prop the global 1st world economy via those arms sales...

Because the US doesn't sell weapons. It just uses ODC offices in embassies worldwide to promote its hardware. DAO offices invite high ranking officers and spend money on booze and nice looking women to make them talk about their plans (also pertaining to military sales & acquisitions).

Give me a break. The US isn't any better than Russia. The pot is calling the kettle black.
edit on 6-9-2013 by unloved because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by monkofmimir

Originally posted by Plugin
He just said; he knows the opinion of the people, not only in the US but also in Europe and elsewhere that the people wants this action to stop assad!??

Its like they're running through a pre-written script for this whole thing and are ignoring anything that doesn't fit.

Yes, that is exactly what it seems like. As a matter of fact, that seems like what it is.

Speculation: To me, it seems like they are actors are something. Are we in a simulation? Maybe they are actors hired by some Virtual Reality company?
edit on 6-9-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   
404 this:

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join