It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Absolutely Shocking Syria War Bible Code

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Thanks for the bump. I'm shocked. Some members posts are also shocking and surprising. Good grief. I'm a little freaked out.

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 07:04 AM
link   
The events in Syria have all the three major Abrahamic religions converging on a belief of a final conflict being referd to as the holocaust or armageddon ...and even the prophecies of Nostradamus fit into this time frame...Having said that ..for those who have been maimed or killed in the middle east for the last two decades...well they have already experienced the holocaust.......what is to be seen is whether the limited theatre in which the three big powers are operating high tech aircraft and missiles, would they be able to operate without an accident occuring or being manuplated to occur...if that happens plus the reality on ground which has already started..."civil war within islam"...than the conditions are ripe for World War 111........Which would be unfortunate...but I dont believe the world will come to an end...after this holcaust is played out...it will usher in a new era for the people of this world....Hopefully one which is more sane..peace ful and progressive.!!!
reply to: FlyersFan

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

I do not know anything about this bible code but what I would like to know after reading your OP is ....does this code have any substance, has this code predicted any stuff that really already happened. Did it predict previous significant world events with a 100% certainty?

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: zatara

I follow a couple coders off and on. They pull some interesting things out here and there. The thing about codes is that you are limited to what the coders search for, so there is personal bias in that sense.

I think there is some truth to be found there, but you have to always watch with your own discerning eye. As always, I never use them for my sole source, but I look for broader patterns.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I always thought WWIII would be started by some upstart empire that appears quite suddenly in the grand scheme of things and seeks world domination (like Nazi Germany or Napoleonic France). Inevitably, though, it's defeated from it's own immense hubris and complacency.

I see India and/or China likely being the starting point for this new empire to rise. There will be a completely different huge nation which consists of many former nations, including the U.S., which will fight against this empire for the sake of democracy and freedom.

This isn't going to happen for some time I imagine. Fifty years down the line at least until WWIII is initiated.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Interesting thread pull from a few years back.

My only question with bible codes is has anything ever been predicted using them BEFORE it happens?

Cool with listing the players,
but why leave out France if it was referring to this current situation?

An interesting subject though.

Neat that the thread popped back up so I could read it!

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

One of the precursors to the major events of End Times is the sudden complete destruction of Damascus. With all of the different players and military chaos going on in Syria right now, that no longer looks like as remote a possibility as it used to.

The thing with the codes is that they are sort of like reading tea leaves in a sense. You are limited to the bias of the coder in terms of what terms are searched. However, if you look across a broad enough section of the coding community, you can sometimes see a pattern in the terms that turn up again and again, no matter who searches of what axis terms are used.

For example, the years 2015 and 2016 are very common. Coders say they try searching a whole range of years, and while they see other years turn up, 2015 and 2016 (in Jewish year notation) are the two they see the most and often together in the same search matrix. What does that mean? Well again, you are relying on the interpretation of the coder so more tea leaves.

edit on 24-11-2015 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

I'm a little freaked out.

Anyone who isn't in total denial with their
head in the sand would be. It's all coming apart at the
seems and there are no atheists in fox holes.

This one is lengthy but I'm hoping it helps someone decide
not to be such a hardnose when obviously. No one will be
much longer because once everyone knows there's a cat in
the bag, there's no more reason for the bag.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Asad is a very common name.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

Do disagree with the atheists part. Though certainly not one, but more metaphoric spiritual than anything else, with some of my childhood beliefs intact, in my own understanding. The point on the prophecies is that the elite can read the code, they can read in all the directions needed. Some could say the HH is demon possessed, the fruits the earth suggest this. Or hybrid ET. What is behind the scriptures. Ancient families from Northern Iran, I've read, that became Rome, and founded the Roman Empire and the religions. Even Rothschild's would be a front for this group.

All within a certain group have the ability to pass directions on, make them come true with technology, and even time travel, as done in black operations today, and probably always done.

There is no way I believe there is a spiritual prophecy coming true, in a plan from Above.

This is the evil running our world, always their plan and they use the beliefs of the masses to make them come true, power of consciousness, for their dark magic is a part of their use of technology, and they're extremely dark people.

This is a prime example where people need to wake up and actually see who is running things, not throw up their hands and think its Fate or God. Look at the top echlens, and understand their evil plans. These codes show some of it. What they have actually worked out, and passed the directions on, or traveled back and embedded them from this time.

knowing what they have planned means if we were awake, we'd stop it.

We'd have millions in every country with bullhorns day and night surrounding their residences and police stations and court houses and narry an end to the continual assualt until we had a fantastic upgraded planet with homes and beamships for all.

And by the way, if people really did that and did not stop no matter what they did, it would eventually work, and not through revolution and bloodshed either.

I choose the weapon of the bullhorn and that everyone had them and used them together.
edit on 29-11-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

There is no way I believe there is a spiritual prophecy coming true, in a plan from Above.

Then you don't believe in Jesus Christ and I wish you all the luck
with you're bull horn. But you know where you might as well
blow it of don't you?

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   
i'd like to point out the sub-prophecy concerning Damascus a city reduced to rubble....

as a preliminary event leading up to the disclosure of the Infamous Syrian, the EVIL One who will be either the despicable AC himself or a Field Marshall for the end-time evil empire which lasts only 42 months

this part of the headline caught my eye :
"Concern Over... New Drone Footage Shows Damascus In Apocalyptic Ruinous Heap.... "
""~DAMASCUS will be a ruinous heap~"" as per Isaiah 17:1 prophecy story
allnewspipeline.com...
pics & text worth looking at

What has captured my interest is that the destruction of Damascus (presently continuing) might well be linked to the sudden destruction of the Harlot....A City to be consumed in a single hour as the ship merchants cry out Woe!

the Harlot City is Mecca, situated along the Red Sea which is also a Plate Boundary between the Arabian Peninsula and Africa

the tectonic boundary (at the Red Sea) is rife with all types of volcanoes and 'hot spots' of Magma

I would suggest that as Damascus deteoriates into complete ruin/ a pile of unlived-in rubble...
that

the underground Mantle, liquid rock, under the city of Mecca & possibly Medina will develop into a super 'hot spot' and in a very short timespan & without warning the ground around the Kabbah, the Holy Clock Tower & the 7 towers of the Pilgrimage site in Mecca will start to consume itself with hot tar and pitch, the sand itself will flame up with a methane conflaguration as the whole city & region turns into a pit of burning sulpher

--- reminiscent of Sodom or Gomorroah

the whole red sea is a long series of danger area of plate grinding

see: geos309.community.uaf.edu...

look at some of the graphics/maps of active areas...this is a catastrophe waiting to happen in that area... almost just East of the Lake Nassar and the Aswan Dam in Egypt that is across the Red Sea (which is also predicted to get destroyed & flow into the Med. Sea)....
the growing new ocean and the moving tectonic plates of Africa will soon cause the Arabian side of the magma zone to go exponentially explosive and fufill bible prophecy but After Damascus is completely destroyed first ! only then will Mecca get destroyed (supernaturally)

see the inserts/graphics of maps to see just how numerous the mantle hotspots near around Mecca+Medina to fufill prophetic destruction of at least Mecca & the kabbah...timed with ISIS/TURK/PERSIAN ATTACKS ON SAUDI KINGDOM

just testing the waters to see if I will want to develop a thread on the Damascus~Mecca Synchronicity

where the events that level Damascus will ultimately be released on Mecca in ITs own consumption by fire in-an-hour as the world was stunned and mourned the loss of Saudi oil sales by OPEC

a reply to: randyvs

thanks for the video

the link shows the place where the Kabbah is, the Haij takes place in the.... cryptic but modern Tower-of-Babel in Mecca
that computer voice/digital ... is spooky ain't it
edit on th31145099781424562015 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

edit on th31145099839924062015 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join