It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syrian American Christian rips McCain on his pro-war stance.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Very passionate plea indeed. Too bad it fell on deaf ears. Look at that piece of trash standing there smirking.

Not sure why this poor misguided lady thought that this scum bag would care about committing crimes against humanity. This is the same bum who lobbied in favor of drone strikes in America and the NDAA.

Instead of getting America to stop Iran and Saudi, how about everyone just mind their own business.

No doubt that the Keating Five reference got his blood boiling. How dare she bring up his criminal past.

Yah McCain, we know you met with your Al-CIAeda rebels. Guess he didnt want his orders to be overheard by the NSA.

She got a little uppity there. I'm surprised she wasnt tazed and arrested. Though it wouldnt be surprise me if shes been added to the terror watch list.

edit on 6-9-2013 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Ive never liked McCain. I cant believe people defer to him on military matters? What has he done militarily besides start the fire on the USS Forestall, get shot down and survive being a POW.
How does that make you a war "hero"?

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Sharingan

Apparently Ol' "Songbird" McCain only survived being a POW by being very chatty with the enemy.

www.nowpublic.com...
edit on 6/9/13 by Todzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   
He could barely look at her and while he was busy not looking at her he was busy rolling his eyes.
What a pig.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Todzer

Not only that, he survived because he was a VIP, thanks to Admiral McCain, his father.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   
This woman needs to be listened to, McCain is a warhound bought and paid for to try and secure the continuity of the petrodollar. He has no interest in international or national security, in fact his interests lie in the opposite, creating as much chaos as they can so they can mop up what's left and fly a flag on it. The total transparency of their motives disgust me. I have been following the whole saga closely and apart from the flashes of propaganda used to shock and garner support for their war train, there has been little reference to the victims who suffer daily in this part of the world, and nothing said about humanitarian relief for the people who are desperately hanging on for dear life in Syria. Instead of talking about how much $$$ McCain can round up from Saudia Arabia to pay for the invasion of yet another ME country why doesn't he round up some $$$ to offer aid to the millions of refugees? And talking of the refugees, how many would US and France be willing to take in?
Assad may be a tyrant, but him and his father before him have held a secular government in Syria in the face of continued opposition and violence, it's how they have ruled their country, with force and using their military strength. So my question is... why now? and why Assad? There is no doubt that chemical weapons have been used... but there is also no proof ( yet ) as to who used them.
The world's sympathy, fear and disgust has been exploited and used before, and even after so called tyrants and dictators were brought out and murdered, no improvements were made to the people's plights in those ME countries.
The simple fact is that Syria has been a bubbling pot of violence and war for centuries and this will not change...ever. There are too many different factions involved now. Involving themselves in this area, in my opinion, and in the face of so much resistance against any involvement from Russia and China will lead the world to the brink.
This whole thing is a complete charade, all theatre, smoke and mirrors, the very fact that the US is trying to push through a Resolution where they will be giving lethal support to the Muslim Brotherhood against Assad's regime, the very same faction who they have for twenty years been scaring us on a daily basis through their media into believing are all terrorists, they now call moderates??!! WTH Just how stupid do they think people are? we may all be hooked on fast food and cokes but there is some american # that we just don't want to swallow.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sharingan
reply to post by Todzer

Not only that, he survived because he was a VIP, thanks to Admiral McCain, his father.

Like father like son both traitors.

new topics

top topics

join