It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Live Radio Presents - The Zone #1 ***New Show****

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   
There are some things in heaven and earth that defy understanding......

The Dylatov Pass Incident

What killed 9 skiers in the middle of the night, in Soviet Russia, in 1959?

This is one of the most bizarre stories you will ever hear.

Friday @ 7.30 pm BST (UK), 8.30pm CET (Europe)
Friday @ 7.30 pm EDT, 6.30 pm CDT, 5.30 pm MDT, 4.30 pm PDT (North America)

(Running time 1hr 15 mins approx)

Tune in information

Anyone who wants to listen to ATS Live can do so in the following ways

Via The ATS Radio Page (high and low bandwidth players, and stream links for most commercial players available) - this site adaptive and will work on your mobile and tablet device.

Shoucast High Bandwidth

Shoutcast Low Bandwidth

Via Tune In (both the site and the Iphone and Android Apps - search for ATS Radio

Repeat Shows

Zone is not a reguarly scheduled show - however the show will appear on the Rewind player @ www.atsliveradio.com...

ATS Live Radio - virtually everywhere
edit on 6/9/13 by neformore because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by neformore

I could not agree more Nef, in fact, if you don't mind, here is a little teaser for those who may not be aware of this truly bizarre case of the unexplained (taken from my Earths Unsolved X-Files thread - Part 2, #6)

The definition of an X-File...........

The Dyatlov Pass incident.

Stories like this one are show-stoppers. Please hit the link because the following simply does not do this story justice.

Ten very experienced ski hikers departed on a trip towards Russia's Otorten Mountain. On January 25, 1959, the group reached Ivdel and took a truck north to Vizhai.
It was the last time any of them were seen alive.
On the 26th, the rescuers came across the team's abandoned campsite. It was deserted and the tent was badly damaged as if something had ripped through it. Oddly, it appeared not as if something had tried to get into the tent, but rather like someone had ripped their way out. Tracks were found leading away from the camp and, 500 meters away, the found the first two hikers next to the remains of a campfire - both of them were dead, shoeless, and in only their underwear. Between the position of the first bodies, they found three more. The positions of the corpses suggested that they were trying to return to the original camp, but succumbed along the way. It was two months later that the remaining four hikers were found further into the woods.

mysteriousuniverse.org

Madness.............

edit on 6-9-2013 by Sublimecraft because:

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   
This looks like a great show! I've heard about this incident, but only in sparse detail, I'm really interested in getting a fuller story.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   
The darn feed died on my Sonos (which uses "TuneIn") about an hour in, so I will have to wait for the Rewind Player to hear the end of it. Fascinating subject, though, thanks for the in-depth story telling!

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by adjensen
The darn feed died on my Sonos (which uses "TuneIn") about an hour in, so I will have to wait for the Rewind Player to hear the end of it. Fascinating subject, though, thanks for the in-depth story telling!

Same thing happened with me too.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Gremlins... always gremlins with the new shows in the US time slots. Doesn't matter how hard I try the server always throws up a suprise. LOL

I'll be re-playing the show directly AFTER ATS Live tonight, so that'll be 0.05 EDT.

top topics

join