It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A little something about me.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Came across this site while browsing other sites about black projects. They fascinate me. I'm in the US Army and stationed in Georgia, though I'll be heading to South Korea next month. I work on the UH-60L Blackhawk as a crew chief. For those unfamiliar with the job, it's a mix between mechanic and flight engineer. I sit behind the pilots and aid avoidance of terrain, aircraft, and other factors. In combat, I'm also the door gunner and I'm in charge of any passengers aboard. It's a fun job, I love it. I participated in OIF from it's beginning till July 14th 2003, though I didn't participate in any combat. I did lose 6 friends in a crash during the war, though. April 2nd 2003. Anyways, I joined up here because, as I said, black projects fascinate me. I've camped out outside Area 51's boundaries twice, but didn't see anything extraordinary. Just their security force in their jeeps. That's about it.

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Welcome aboard. Check the main page, lots of topics there that you will be interested in, Aircraft Proj. Weaponry, etc. Check out BTS for lighter fare. Later.

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Hello, DF!
I'm glad you found our online communityYour experiences should be a valuable addition to the site, and I look forward to reading your posts.
Be sure to check out all the forums and related sites ATS has to offer. (see tabs at the top of the page)

Here are some links you may find helpful. As always, feel free to drop a u2u message if you have questions.

join