It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikischool - Light Science

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Conspiracy: Comes from Latin word 'conspirare' meaning to breathe together; conspiracy theories emphasise the invisible forces and actions (of selfish harmful intent by special interests) behind the visible historical events.

image. Mathematics . the point or set of points in the range corresponding to a designated point in the domain of a given function.

Also called frontier. Mathematics . the collection of all points of a given set having the property that every neighborhood of each point contains points in the set and in the complement of the set.

3 - System of 33 - Truth

Infinity - The Sum of All Things Zero (Zero Sum)

Americanists

Wikischool - Light Science

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Single vector higher order (notice the location in which these pierce the torus). The "snap-to" guides and piezoelectric effect of reality:

Infinite Capacity

The cube a representation:

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 05:21 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Cool....I'm into fractals big time investing and trading forex.....the market is fractal and fibo driven....which means it's really public driven....not completely someone pulling strings like I first thought...

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing. None of this is lost on me and when given an opportunity, I will check out those vids. Thanks!

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Rosinitiate

Have you just about completed the 'homework' assignment? Your thoughts?

new topics

top topics

join