It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i have woken up frozen many times in 2 mnths

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 03:52 AM
link   
FOr the last few months ive had these alternate reality dreams happen where i wake up frozen. But one time i heard a low frequency tone in my mind, like a resonant frequency in my brain. Before this i had a dream i was living a normal life. I belive there are presences that do this to us to trick us so they can get to us. I reccomend clearing your houses with proper light frequency, positive energy, and dont do anything to provoke them. There is an energy war happening, and were being cyphoned and manipulated.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Sorry to hear this is happening to you. It's happened to me before but went away.

I would add to your suggestions not to do any self hypnosis or meditating. That can invite unwanted visitors.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthermantwo
FOr the last few months ive had these alternate reality dreams happen where i wake up frozen. But one time i heard a low frequency tone in my mind, like a resonant frequency in my brain. Before this i had a dream i was living a normal life. I belive there are presences that do this to us to trick us so they can get to us. I reccomend clearing your houses with proper light frequency, positive energy, and dont do anything to provoke them. There is an energy war happening, and were being cyphoned and manipulated.

Provoke who ?

Where can I buy positive energy ?

Is it the aliens , using the owl to trick us again ?

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 04:12 AM
link   
meh.. just sleep paralysis. it occurs to prevent sleepwalking etc while dreaming(participating in spirit wanderings).

what it means is u sleep deeply but obtain lucidity in dream somewhere along the line and are able to wake urself up before your spirit has fully reactivated the body.

sleep paralysis is a precaution. the tone u hear in your mind described as tinnitus is the tuning of the inner ear as it begins to hear the voice of the soul. noone's doing anything to you. it's a perfectly natural event that just about everyone experiences in their lives. buddhist practices aim to achieve these levels of sleep/dream lucidity.

nothing to be afraid of. ur seeing things through your spirit that exist in alternate realities.

this is you without proper sleep paralysis activation.. sleepwalking

edit on 6-9-2013 by filledcup because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-9-2013 by filledcup because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

Some scientists mapped out the human brain and use puppeting technology to script peoples lives.
Basically creates all kinds of demented phenomenon like sleep paralysis you describe as I've been through it. I suspect its like script a life for stories type of stuff while doing things like sleep paralysis to you to see if you can figure it out. As in is it a dream world or video projected in your mind. Things like that. I had some recent effects done to me where the paralized sensations were absent and as I looked infront of me I could see the drapes... but was quite certain I couldn't see while feeling my way through a building. There were a few other times where I was quite certain I was walking around places but still in a dream state. That or maybe something is using technology to abduct in our sleep, put us into a guided scenario, then transport us back to our sleep position so we think it's all just a dream...

top topics

join