It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WOW! Syrian woman confronts McCain at his own town hall over his support for military action.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Here is another (non) shocker.

Constituent calls for McCain to be "arrested to be tried for treason"

McCain, this disgusting POS actually thinks that because he wins re-election as incumbent, and he probably outspends his primary and general election opponents by a boatload, that he is speaking for the people and that he has not committed treasonous acts.

edit on 6-9-2013 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente
Here is another (non) shocker.

Constituent calls for McCain to be "arrested to be tried for treason"

Wow, that is one courageous young man. Thanks for sharing that video. I just emailed my house representative.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

Because in America people still cling to political parties and what they used to represent decades ago.

McCain along with many other political whores, hold a lot of power, have a lot of money and knows a lot of important financial interest people, so politically he have a lot of pull in Washington.

Like all the old farts that runs the nation he is like trash that recycles over and over and people have not choice but to vote for him.

But rest assure Americans are waking up, slowly but surely.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I have to chime in on this...I hate the guy too! He's nothing but an arrogant and angry war monger. If he was elected president who knows how many additional conflicts and wars he would have got us into.

When a good portion of our congressional representative are over the age of retirement, and have served over 20 years in office, you can bet your last dollar that they're not in it to serve you, but for the money and power.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
"its frankly beneath me"

Lift your nose up high McCain and dont look down- because if you do- you will see 99 percent of america looking up at you in disgust.

You are not the person you made yourself out to be- you decieved-and lied- and are exactly what is wrong with the country today. I voted for you...boy was I a fool to believe you were any better than the fool that is running the country now. The ONLY reason you got my vote- was because I was pinned between a dumbass and a fool.
That was the last time, and I hope you get what you have comming to you for treating your constituants with no respect.

You keep saying you understand the people of Syria- How can you understand them when you cannot even understand your own people?

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I would love to see Obama and his team of anti-American, anti-Constitution freaks gone forever. But...as much as I can't stand them and what they are doing to our country, McCain and Boehner have recently made me say "WTF" to myself more often than not. Yes...I would still put McCain in office over Obama, but I'd prefer to see them both gone. McCain and Boehner do NOT represent MY views...but Obama is represents the opposite of my views.

Tear it all down and rebuild with the states having the majority of the power. As far as I'm concerned...they have crossed MY red line.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by WeAreAWAKE

Mccain would not have even waited to hear from congress. He would have gone in his blazing. I guess that is the only good difference between him and Obama. I think it's funny that people are shocked by the behavior of a "man" that left his sick wife for a millonaire. Big shocker.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nyiah
Dang, her pleas are so heartfelt that I teared right up by around 1:30 in

I hope he feels like crap. If nothing else, I hope her words haunt him until he dies.

Please watch him with insight, reach inside and you can tell he is not human....so I don't think he has that conscience to begin with, though there is no way other creations and species are not ON the hook as well, they just imagine they can be masters of 3D, and bottom realms.

Just chilled me seeing him.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by kudegras
That was an amazing heartfelt plea from a person who has relatives there and is fearful of what may transpire in the coming months, and all McCain can say is that Assad is a merciless butcher. Hello? Sound familiar ? McCain by association is as complicit in any acts in Iraq and Afghanistan as Assad is in Syria. He may not have given any commands, but was involved none the less. The pot is calling the kettle here folks.

I was quite amazed that he did not even say, "I am sorry for your loss, ma'am." Seriously, it blew me away. Usually the robots in Washington have that line loaded up in the frontal lobe, whenever they hear, "I had someone in my family die..."

So sad. It goes to show you that most (not all, but most) politicians really don't care about anyone but themselves, and the power they wield.
edit on 7-9-2013 by Catacomb because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

" If you listen to this woman closely she uses several justifications for not taking Assad out. One is that she is a christian and Assad has been protecting the Christians and the other is the historic presents of her family and name going back to biblical times. Another was her and her peoples minority status.

Here complaint boils down to this. If you take out Assad then we, my people will have to flee the country and so its better to be protected by a "butcher" than the alternative."

So , the Alternative for her would be to just Except the Overthrow of Assad by the " Freedom Fighting Militant Islamic Terrorists ' and meekly have her whole Christian Family over there Slaughtered because of their Faith ? Geez , talk about a Disfunctional Thought Process Buddy ...........

edit on 7-9-2013 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   
This whole thing should go to the UN. If that means making an agreement with China and/or Russia then so be it. The UN is the UN and it needs to get its act together and function.

The US should not be doing anything unilateral.

If I were a congressman I'd not vote unless it required going through the UN.

Here's my justification:
1) This is an intervention, not a direct threat to our country
2) A lot of countries have a hand in the middle east, so everyone should be involved in the response
3) The US has earned negative reputation with Iraq and should not act so quickly to do it again

With all of hte unknowns in war, we should not assume everything will be ok. It really bothers me when probably only 40% of americans AT BEST will support this intervention. Every indication I have is that support for this intervention is low in the US and elsewhere. And when they say this will only be a small scale intervention and troops are not needed on the ground, I am very uneasy.

We must have some trust in our government to make good choices. During times of war there's not enough time to prove anything in a court of law; there's just enough time for our leaders to respond. It's the fog of war. So at the end of hte day, our leaders cannot be perfect and war will not have perfect results.

BUT the fog of war cannot give government unlimited excuses.
edit on 7-9-2013 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rodinus
My question is the following...

If everyone thinks this guy is a jerk then why did they vote for him in the first place knowing so?

Confused?

Sorry i am from Europe.

I feel so much for that lady and the innocents that are going to suffer.

Kindest respects

Rodinus

People vote a straight ticket for everyone in their party on a voting card. So in states where that party always wins guys like this are a shoe in.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 02:36 AM
link   
What does she know...

McCain, by his own admission, has been to Styria, so he knows better than her...

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ezwip

People vote a straight ticket for everyone in their party on a voting card. So in states where that party always wins guys like this are a shoe in.

Look at Barney Frank, basically the architect to the fall of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, the destroyer of lives, and he gets voted time again back into office. He had to retire not too. Boy are Americans stupid...

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zanti Misfit
reply to post by Logarock

" If you listen to this woman closely she uses several justifications for not taking Assad out. One is that she is a christian and Assad has been protecting the Christians and the other is the historic presents of her family and name going back to biblical times. Another was her and her peoples minority status.

Here complaint boils down to this. If you take out Assad then we, my people will have to flee the country and so its better to be protected by a "butcher" than the alternative."

So , the Alternative for her would be to just Except the Overthrow of Assad by the " Freedom Fighting Militant Islamic Terrorists ' and meekly have her whole Christian Family over there Slaughtered because of their Faith ? Geez , talk about a Disfunctional Thought Process Buddy ...........

edit on 7-9-2013 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

I was just pointing out what she said. Everybody has their interests here.

I mean after all.....what's being said about christianity here? Its ok to gas the mugs as long as we are protected in the end? Probably. She demonstrates that there are simply many interests here with several solutions. In that respect shes no different than anyone else in picking a side and having a desired outcome.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join