It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Solitary confinement for students will continue: Oregon schools easily avoid ban on "isolation boot

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by suz62
What do you do with an animal but lock it in a cage? If parents would discipline their children others wouldn't have to deal with the fallout.

Take that attitude to a more repressive planet, but its not going to dominate this one. This planet is a kids camp, for the children.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by silo13

Submit. Obey. Learn it from day one.

My God! Terrorizing little children by locking them in padded cells.

I didn’t think the USA could get much worse. It has.

Parents. WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?!

Obviously leaving the situation up to lawmakers isn’t cutting it. Laws are made - the schools comply - then go right ahead and build more rooms of the same kind - only this time more ‘permanent’ - instead of the ‘freestanding’ which were outlawed.

Jared Harrison’s mother is right; isolation rooms belong in prisons, not schools. But the parallels of between schools and prison go well beyond throwing children into solitary confinement for misbehavior. The whole education system is modeled to achieve conformity and obedience. Institutions are lined with live-feed cameras. Students are subjected to warrantless searches and often forced to give urine. Police presence in schools is becoming more pervasive and lockers and backpacks can be sniffed with dogs. Attendance is compulsory. Students are having to carry RFID badges or give biometric identification. Even the parking lots are subject to warrantless searches. And that’s without even touching on the curriculum, which is very pro-statism.

peace

www.policestateusa.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 6-9-2013 by silo13 because: color add

The paradigm shift that happened in reality needs to happen mentally for people.

The 'police' are the ENEMY of the people. THEY ----prove this through actions---- daily.. We are their targeted PREY..

THEY ARE R E D C O A T S ....nothing can be done about ANYTHING ELSE..........until the REDCOATS are dealt with.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Very soon, teachers will be viewed the same way cops are currently. With fear and apprehension.

All part of the plan.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

The current state of schools and the virtual criminal behaviour shown towards young kids, is bordering on child abuse, if not actual child abuse.

If a parent locked a child in a cupboard or an outbuilding as a form of twisted punishment, that parent would be investigated by Social services and put on charges for child abuse and cruelty...and the child would be immediately removed from that environment of harm.

The case for home educating your children in America is looking more justified by the week.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
This is indeed an an outrage.. If someone ever did this to my daughter, or if I found out they were even doing this in her school district, I would find out who was in charge of doing it, and break their legs. It makes me furious to think that teachers would do this to kids. What happens to a parent that locks their kids in some room?

They go to jail for abuse and the child is taken away from them.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Abuse , psychological abuse to create obedience and submissiveness. This is Monarch programing being brought to the mainstream, probably by Älters"( already programmed Monarchs).
Please get your children out of any school that does this .

Your child will be subject to humiliation and abuse wrapped up in occasional praise to build in psychotic breaks , that can be used to trigger and control.

This is being applied with the administration of drugs to weaken the mind for deeper programing.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

It saddens me when Parents seems soo upset and outraged of what their children are experiencing in schools this days..

This is what is happening when parents thinks that schools are daycare centers and dump their children in there without taking the time to monitor the school and their children in a daily basis.

If you have not idea what is going on with your child after a fact then you are not been a very careful and caring parent toward your child.

Before you send your child to a particular school you better read that littler manual and all those papers that your child have to sign and you at the beginning of the school year.

Then you have the right to complain when the horrible things starts to happen.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

If the child is being destructive or harming anyone then just contact the police. A night in jail might make that padded room look mighty comfy.

We are stuck in a situation where regardless of a child's previous experiences they deserve a chance to be educated. Society needs to play bigger role in monitoring the raising the children and people as a community need to take responsibility for each others children.

I know that this will play right into the whole religious delusion of Armageddon, but my patience is fading trading the lives of children for a parents "rights".
edit on 6-9-2013 by Wertdagf because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

100% sure that the agreement I signed at the beginning of the school year said nothing about duct tape, hammers, dental tools and hung child effigies were going to be used as a preventative measure to stave off misbehavior. Yeah, that wasn't listed....

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by WhiteAlice

If you didn't sign anything even closed to what the child experienced then you are within rights to get a lawyer and sue the country for whatever you can.

I used to be a teacher in junior high and also raised two children and one was the reason I had to stop working to make sure that he wasn't been targeted by the school system you be surprised when you mention law sue it can move mountains.
Abuse of any kind is never acceptable within the school system.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Did you read the article?

I quote:

“I have a 20-year-old daughter who’s actually been institutionalized, medicated heavily, ADD, ADHD, RAD, OCD, among other things,” Bate said.

Rather than putting that one in the box, gotta know when to prune the family tree a little. That's Nature telling you to not let the genes pass on.

Derek

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join