It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran says US will suffer if Syria is attacked

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by nightstalker78

You seriously think America could never fall?

America is nowhere near as powerful as you might think, America could be defeated quite easily if the need be, as could we in the UK, and every other "first world" country.

War is dynamic, all it can take is one incident to change the tables, allies turn their back on each other all the time.

Developing nations hold the tide to the next century's.

I wouldn't want to see America fall of course (Her government...well that's a different matter), but she isn't as invincible as people on the Internet like to believe, it's more about projection, propaganda and fear, a correctly co-ordinated attack could bring any of us down.

You said in previous posts that "country's need to sort their own s###), so I'm glad us Brits voted to stay out, you can go and sort out your own s### this time huh. It's my opinion that America needs taken down a peg, America is not the A* student of humanity they try to convey, no country is anywhere near the top, we all have a very long way to go.

Why do I think America needs taken down a peg? If she keeps on her current course, one day she will go too far, and it wouldn't be a surprise to see the world turn against her, dynamics are changing, there is more to gain via alliances with China, Russia, India, Brazil and so on in the next 100 years, than America or us in the UK, the world stage is changing hands, the power is shifting, and the back room deals are with new partners.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Concept X

That is why all this is so freightening and why it so important for us not to completely lose our way. America is in its death throws and it knows it. It knows it has little rellevance other than a large military apparatus and OPEC.

When I watched the G20 summit and seen Obama walking alone and as reported by CNN a "gaggle" of leaders following Putin with lights flashing. It really was something to behold. Times be a changing as we become further isolated but what worries me the most is knowing how a trapped animal behaves.....America/UK/CAN/NZ/AUS can do some serious harm first.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightstalker78
reply to post by sir_slide

I'm all about protecting MY and my fellow citizens way of life.

Then you'd be doing all you could to get rid of the agencies and corporations that have destroyed the American Way of Life and are doing all they can to suck foreign countries into our nightmare of central banking and top down control through covert and overt wars of aggression.

Iran doesn't need to do anything, they can sit back and watch us continue to implode from within. Which doesn't mean we don't still have plenty of bombs and missiles to throw around in the meantime. Matter of fact, that's about all the manufacturing we have left and we're so happy to share "our industry".

<< 2  3  4   >>

join