It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran says US will suffer if Syria is attacked

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by sir_slide

I sleep just fine at night.

And nobody controls me. Nobody.

I'm intelligent enough to weigh everything then come to my own conclusions.

You should try it.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by nightstalker78

Im sorry to break this to you, but the US is the problem. The rest of the world are actually pretty good compared to the americans in terms of bombs for peace and generally screwing sovereign nations out of stability and their own resources, the US are the problem.

Also for the record my partner is american, and she sees eye to with me on this issue. She is a brave american.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightstalker78
reply to post by Nyiah

Frustation my friend,frustation.

The solution isn't blaming the US. The solution is getting rid of the problem.

Getting rid of the problem? By bombing the crap out of innocent people? Please, do explain this line of thought. By all normal reasoning, punishing a civilian populace with a heavy hand for the wrongs of governments or terrorism groups is about the dumbest move one could make in that it's practically a patented Insta-Enemy approach.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 02:56 AM
link   

I sleep just fine at night.

And nobody controls me. Nobody.

I'm intelligent enough to weigh everything then come to my own conclusions.

You should try it.

And your conclusion based on rational thnking is to bomb the middle east back to the stone age? Thats not rational thinking, its actually an insult to the concept. I use intuitive thinking mostly while employing rationale to weigh it all up, you should try it.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Nyiah

Totally. Based on this rationale the US should actually be bombed back to the stone age...

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 02:57 AM
link   

I found myself agreeing with you until your last line.

Who cares if your partner is American.

I'll say this... The US isn't innocent in all of this. But this site makes me sick..it's always our fault because other countries can't control their #. That makes me angry.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 02:58 AM
link   

So you think the solution to this problem is to get rid of Muslims, all Muslims no matter where they are.
I think the solution is to get rid of politicians, all politicians no matter where they are.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nyiah

reply to post by Nyiah

Frustation my friend,frustation.

The solution isn't blaming the US. The solution is getting rid of the problem.

Getting rid of the problem? By bombing the crap out of innocent people? Please, do explain this line of thought. By all normal reasoning, punishing a civilian populace with a heavy hand for the wrongs of governments or terrorism groups is about the dumbest move one could make in that it's practically a patented Insta-Enemy approach.

No.I never said bomb innocent people. That's obviously not the solution.

You know what is though?

The US cutting off ALL aid whether it's military,food,etc to ALL countries.

Everyone. You are all on your own. That's the way it needs to be.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 03:06 AM
link   

I mentioned that my partner is american because it would be easy to say that im simply anti america or anti american people, not the case whatsoever.

Dont blame ATS for bringing you the opinions of people from around the world, you may not like it but this is how a lot of people truly feel, sometimes its good to get some perspective on this stuff, you may not like what you hear, but its how millions of people feel.

Also its not the US' fault that 'people cant control their #', people certainly can, its just very difficult when the US funds people to overthrow regimes in distant areas of the world for financial and strategic benefit. Its the US' fault because they constantly intervene in business that isnt theirs, all under the guise of being humanitarian when that is clearly a load of utter BS.

Do you see what i mean now?

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 03:07 AM
link   

reply to post by Rodinus

No.

The Iranian people are not at fault.

Nor are us Americans for what our government does.

See my point now?

Nightstalker, i see your point but do not agree... 'although i fully respect and understand your point of view!)

The only point i see in your posts is that you do not care about others (especially when they are not close to your "island" and who are not outside of the range of your blinkers (Google Shire horse)... (so to speak)... the only thing that matters is that the Good old US of A are the answer?

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 03:14 AM
link   

I found myself agreeing with you until your last line.

Who cares if your partner is American.

I'll say this... The US isn't innocent in all of this. But this site makes me sick..it's always our fault because other countries can't control their #. That makes me angry.

Control their # according to US rules and culture?

I certainly do not give a pigs poo if the country where i live is partner with the US GVT (but sadly the Gvt in the country where i live is licking ass with the US Gvt right now!)

The USA GVT (and not the people) do not need to control or manage other countries # they should look after you people first!

The USA GVT should keep their noses out of other peoples affairs... but they can't can they... (unless someone can prove otherwise that is?)

THE REST OF THE WORLD CAN LIVE WITHOUT USA MILITARY AND FINANCIAL AID THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

Kindest respects

Rodinus
edit on 6-9-2013 by Rodinus because: Phrase added

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by nusnus
Aye, Iran came out and said openly that if the US bombs Syria, theyre going to send one to Israel as well.

And guess what will happen then...

Aye, its not going to be pretty.

You're right it's not going to be pretty, because the truth of it is that things like this will happen...

ETA
None of these images results in peace as a response. No tomahawks results in peace, no warships off any shore loaded with weapons results in peace, no threats results in peace and anyone who thinks so is completely jaded!

edit on 9/6/13 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Double post...sorry

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ThePublicEnemyNo1

People have been so desensitised to the actual nature of war. Its HORRIBLE. Words like 'limited, narrow, surgical strikes' perpetuate this thing. The reality of war is absolutely disturbing to the soul, it is disgusting and an enemy of the evolution of consciousness (take note).

Its a conscious effort to dumb people down as to the actual nature of it, comments posted earlier in the thread are a perfect example of this.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 03:35 AM
link   

You Sir, hit the nail on the head!!!

ETA
Please read my ETA to my previous post.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by sir_slide
reply to post by ThePublicEnemyNo1

People have been so desensitised to the actual nature of war. Its HORRIBLE. Words like 'limited, narrow, surgical strikes' perpetuate this thing. The reality of war is absolutely disturbing to the soul, it is disgusting and an enemy of the evolution of consciousness (take note).

Its a conscious effort to dumb people down as to the actual nature of it, comments posted earlier in the thread are a perfect example of this.

Totally agree, the catch phrase that has been annoying me the most lately is "boots on the ground" what this actually means is armed invasion. We need a new lexicon.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Dis...regard.....
edit on 6-9-2013 by 12voltz because: wot me worry

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 05:22 AM
link   

reply to post by darkbake

I think you've been on too many message boards.

I have been on this message board arguably too often

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nyiah
What good will that do?.

Don't tempt me ..

Iran wants any excuse it can find to attack the US. It's pathological with their leadership. The last 'president' of Iran was praying (literally) for the world to sink into chaos and world war so his imaginary 12th Imam could come, with Jesus as his sidekick, to make the entire world Muslim. The leadership there is full of whackadoos. Come to think of it .. a lot of the world leadership is ....

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 05:35 AM
link   

I'll just say this :

at Iran.

Who cares. They need to blow themselves up already.

ETA : I don't say this often..but seriously.we need to bomb the middle east back into the stone age. They want to threaten us? Lets show them what we can REALLY do.

edit on 6-9-2013 by nightstalker78 because: (no reason given)

Iran did not threaten the USA they just said this as a matter of fact.Violence breeds violence.

The idea that America should "bomb the middle east back to the stone age" is plainly wrong unless you want a world war USA v The rest of the world.

just keep out of it and let Saudi Arabia have its proxy war with Iran.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join