It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cat Sucking Foot For A Bottle

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I just uploaded this video of my cat sucking her back foot as a bottle on to You Tube.
I wanted to share it with you guys.

Do you have a cat that does anything funny?

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Oh how I love cats so so much!!! That was so cute and funny.

My friends kitten used to suck on a blanket like it was nursing..it was adorable. That kitty went missing about a month ago...
But we have pics and video and memories of my friends kitty

I have two black cats. One is 8(dylan) and the other 3(charlie) and they are really awesome cats.

The only thing I can think of is that Dylan likes to sit in the smallest spaces(or he sits on anything of my sons)...of course a lot of cats do that. But its just so funy. The other night there was a tiny shoebox sittin on the floor and Dylan made sure he sat in it, and his big self was hangin over the sides..he was sittin in the lid part..I took a pic but I know it will be tiny, cause I took it on my phone. I may try and upload it tomorrow..I sure am tired.

Thanks for sharing that video of yours. Your cat is pretty

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Hi Sled

If you go to the coffee thread you'll see my cat
experience so far today
Not quite as cute

Cody

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

you want to Know Why?
its start from 1400 BC..when he was a kitten..

Very Cute OP! i like cat very Much!

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

That kitten even looked like my cat. Thanks!

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Thanks. I'll go have a look now.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by natalia

Sorry to hear about the kitty missing.

Thanks for your post.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

You have a beautiful cat, Sled.
I can tell she is spoiled, as you said.
Isn't that what pets are for?

You captured a great video of her. Funny, those crazy cats.
I love watching them play too.

I have a tabby that I rescued from the shelter. She is a fussy thing, but I love her.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Hi sled, That's a great video. I must admit im getting to like cats. I have always been a dog man. But i can't really have a dog these days due to work etc. Thanks for posting. You not posting a vid of you sucking your foot next

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Ok, that's pretty funny. I have seen a few references to your video, and had to check it out.
When I was growing up we got a little Manx kitten, colored like the kitten in the second video. We also had a boxer black lab mix dog with similar coloring who had given birth probably 10 times before we adopted her. That little Manx kitten would nurse from Baby just like they belonged together. The ups guy even thought we might have puppies one day. It really was cute, we didn't have the heart to explain to them that they were different species all together , Max had his mama, and she had her baby.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDoctor46

Hello Doc.

You know what? I can barely bend over to touch my toes these days, let alone get one in my mouth.
The only way that can happen is when I open my mouth and insert the metaphoric foot by saying something stupid.

Cats will grow on you, for sure. My husband didn't even like cats until we were married. Now he loves them. He talks baby talk to them just like me.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   
What a cutie pie!
But still totally insane!
JK.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Beautiful cat.I never had a cat to do that. Maybe it's kind of like people who bite their nails. Very cute video
edit on 7-9-2013 by 1loserel2 because: typo

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I know the feeling I can put my foot metaphorically speaking quite easily too.

I have a friend, who is a dog person, but likes kittens (never can figure that out) and not cats (cats because they leap on things) I beg to differ all the time.

Kittens are feisty, and funny (older cats can be too, depends on the personality) my older cat that I had for 8 years just liked to curl up in a lap and purr and be petted.
edit on 7-9-2013 by 1loserel2 because: change

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Aawww sled that is so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for sharing,my son and i watched,he loved it too

new topics

top topics

join