It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

60,000 Chinese troops and several thousand armored vehicles in Mexico 60 miles South of the border??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   
If you google this.....you will see MANY posts/sites around the web going back about 3 years..Seems to stem from a trucker that had to deliver food down there. Also reports from smaller ports of containers of equipment being shipped in over the years. seems far fetched, but with China and Russia sternly warning us I got to wondering.

Apparently the camp south of Laredo is several square miles...ought to show up on google. Or bing maps.....

Here is a good link that explains it generically, but google the phrase and just look at the hits....

answers.yahoo.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">answers.yahoo.com...

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I hope you like rice

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by SrWingCommander

This is 'Four Years' ago my friend.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I'm skeptical of the content included in the link. He seems to just ask a simple question. But leaves out a lot of detail which could help us confirm if there were thousands of Chinese troops in Mexico. It's possible there could be military training between different countries. I would have to see the Mexican and Chinese relationships.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Glad tge trucker was able to grab a quick head count of 60k. No sorry don't believe this one.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   

In looking for a reliable source I had some strange things popping up on my computer so not going to take this search any further (one was a viable article about chinese troops and why we shouldn't worry about them but couldn't get to page 2 without installing something more).

Anyway, 60,000 troops, (if more than just a rumor), may not be enough to worry about unless they were establishing weapon caches in the area. In that case our government would know about it I'm sure. I can't imagine this would not be somewhere in main stream media if it were viable. They don't really have a beef with us anyway. I wouldn't worry about it.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Yeah I said it started 3 to 4 years ago...if this was a slow build up to avoid detection it would take years......and they may just be there as a presence or a threat. It would tie up troops in the US to prevent us from sending them else where. Makes a great counter to our presence in S. Korea and Japan.

I think also its possible we know about this.. Lots of military units in the past years have relocated their home bases at Ft Bliss, TX, Ft Hood, TX, Ft Sill, OK, etc.......also I know the National Guards of OK and TX are higher readiness levels than most NG units....

Overall I just threw it up here for discussion.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   

I love this comment:

Judging by the rifle ammunition used, these are highly trained special troops from Cuba, North Korea, China and possibly Russia

So just by looking at the rifle ammunition you can tell that the troops are highly trained special troops....

When did he get to look at the rifle ammunition?

Just another silly story on the internet - from 4 years ago.
edit on 6-9-2013 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Yes,they are breaching the border as we speak

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by all2human

That was funny

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   
more like 6,000 and yes there are there as a training detachment to the Mexico mil, part of the China Mexico agreement made in 2004 english.peopledaily.com.cn... although it says nothing of the Mil agreement, this one hints at it news.yahoo.com...

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Checking Google Earth... well I have managed to locate the desert outside of Ensenada and it looks to be pretty well documented with photographs.

Surprisingly, the area mentioned, 50 miles south of the border near Ensanada, is extremely easy to search because there are few roads and the whole area is documented in photographs.

I checked the whole area and didn't notice anything like that. Any kind of landmark is usually documented with photographs in that area.

Apparently, they have these massive gatherings of off-road racers in the desert kind of like Fast and the Furious. I'm sure those cars would have noticed something, as well.
edit on 6-9-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-9-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

Yeah I did some looking last night...didn't find anything out of the ordinary....

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I thought Mexico just traded quite a bit with China.....
I highly doubt CHINA could control the cartel madness down there anyways.

top topics

join