It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maybe it makes sense now?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Not sure if this belongs here or in dreams section? Mods please move accordingly.

Allmost two years ago I created a post here on ATS about a dream I had It was titled "Nuclear War in the Pacific".

But I just assumed at the time it was in the pacific. The original post can be seen here.

This is the text of my original post on December 7 2011 titled "Nuclear War in the Pacific".

"I had this vivid dream this morning.

It was like I was flying overhead of a major naval battle. I could feel the percussion of the shells being fired from naval vessle to naval vessle. I even smelled the gunpowder in the air while watching planes go by shooting and seeing ships sinking with many many soldiers in the water. Then all of a sudden there was a massive flash, then the ominous sillouette of a mushroom cloud. Then I was in some room with a television. I went and turned it on and there was the EMS message on it at first then it broke to the presidentual seal. And then Obama was on with a dishoveled look to him as he started to speak. "My fellow Americans...." Then I woke up terribly cold , shaking and afraid. I have had nightmares in the past but never woke up with a feeling like this."

So anyway with the syria crisis and with russia and now china bringing in warships I wonder now if this is what my dream was all about after all?

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by proob4

I believe in prophetic dreams, but I hope yours was just a dream. Wow, I do hope.

Things are getting pretty serious with the situation. It's scary.

( I love your avatar by the way)

edit on 5-9-2013 by tinker9917 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by tinker9917

Yea times are scary. I still remember how scared I was after that horrid nightmare.
Thanks also for the compliment on my avatar also.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by proob4

I used to have tons of dreams like that, I am glad I don't anymore. none were about a naval battle though, just being in different places when the nukes started flying.

I made a thread about it on ATS many years ago...and now we are coming up on the 9th again, with heavy stuff going on in the world...it makes me nervous.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I hate the 9th...

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

Yes dreams are scary and weird sometimes huh? Mostly when they are very vivid like yours and mine.
But that being said i still remember the cold scary feeling I had after this one. I have had nightmares before but the way i felt after this one was so different.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by proob4

Well, lets just hope they were just dreams.

If they weren't it wouldn't really matter would it?

You ever had a dream that came true before this?
If you have, I can see why it would scare you like it did, because after you have one that comes true, any dream along these lines will scare you and make you wonder.

It could just be your own fears of what could happen reflecting outward in your mind when you sleep.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   

No I can honestly say I have never had any prophetic dreams.
However latlely a few times I have awoke at exactly 4am having the same dream about symbols being projected from outward in our skies. Kinda like a laser light show, but geometric shapes and animations. And they are all over the skies and everyone is seeing them too. Weird huh?

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by proob4

Yeah, that is kind of strange.

Cool dreams, but strange.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Yea I really like dreams. Wish I truly knew why we have them. I have often found myself looking forward to wild and bizzare dreams, just because of the escapism it offers.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by proob4

I and my oldest daughter have had prophetic dreams. But, they have always pertained to our personal lives and futures. They did come to pass soon after. Not exactly as the dream, but the purpose and outcome did.

new topics

top topics

join