It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is a UTI absolutely necessary to treat Right Away?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   
People have fought off utis the natural way for centuries .It only goes up into the kidney if its just too resilient to be quelled with just flushing with fluids etc
If its still brewing after two days ,time to go get antibiotics .

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Put the alcohol down first, it will only make it worse. Second if you are just noticing the symptoms you can usually get rid of it with just cranberry juice for a few days. If you are like my brother and got one and it has become painful and you are expelling blood, you should seek medical help. They will also test you for chlamydia at your visit that is gonna hurt too. Home remedies are a great thing and often times work, but anyone giving you advice to go longer than a few days without it progressively getting better should have their fingers cut off and their tongue removed to prevent them from giving out their bad advice.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   

WeRpeons

cranberry capsules at the first sign, it keeps the bad bacteria from sticking to the walls and they get flushed away with lots of water that you drink.....however,sometimes antibiotics are necessary, but cranberries can nip it in the bud in many cases if you take when symptoms first start.
reply to post by research100

I'm willing to try anything. Where do I find cranberry capsules, and does any drug store carry them? Thanks for the suggestion.

edit on 6-9-2013 by WeRpeons because: (no reason given)

yes drugstores carry them, made by AZO , one with the cranberry capsules and the other one with the pain reliever especially for this problem...what the poster up above said.. go look or ask someone who works there
edit on 15-9-2013 by research100 because: dang spelling

edit on 15-9-2013 by research100 because: added a sentence

new topics

<< 1   >>

join