It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nostradamus Mabus, US Navy & ObaMABUSh Connection to Syria?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Cool post cody!

*hands you a tissue*

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Far out, Cody!

I didn't know you were smart!

Just kidding!

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

You're welcome

*Wipes nose*

Cody

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Far out, Cody!

I didn't know you were smart!

What can I say Sled ?

Oh Yeah this

Cody

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Why hide the names of people that didn't exist yet?
Why bother making the prophecies if he didn't want to give away their names?

I like the idea of Nostradamus, but his prophecies are too vague and can be applied to too many people/times to be considered anything other then entertainment.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

Because anything like that back then could of cost someone their head.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 06:56 AM
link   

But they knew he was making prophecies. He was doing it for royalty. That also doesn't answer my question of why hide the names of people who didn't exist? I know no one knows the answer, it just makes zero sense to hide the names of someone who isn't even a thought on prom night!

Edit: Hate myself for this...it's "could have" not "could of".
edit on 8-9-2013 by superman2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 06:57 AM
link   

That's the point superman

The names aren't necessarily hidden if you know how to look for them

By retro fitting quatrains to historical events we get an understand of how it all works. You have to remember he was also a brilliant astrologer, and doctor, he passed his exams in 1525.

He saved many lives from the plague

You have to wonder if for example C3 Q13 .....................

Through lightning in the box (ark) gold
and silver are melded. The two captives
will devour each other. The greatest one of
the city stretched when the fleet travels under water

Is this a16th century understanding of a nuclear submarine ?

Cody

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Nostradamus Mabus, US Navy & ObaMABUSh Connection to Syria?

I'm not seeing it.
Trying to see MABUS in Obama and Bush and Syria is trying to fit a square peg in a round hole.
Nostradamus really nailed it with Hitler (Hister).
When MABUS shows up ... it'll probably be the same.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Well alrighty then!

I don't think it is that long of a stretch. As mabus is both names combined, and there will be a comet in the sky this next month as well as well as the Ray Mabus name, which is pretty blatantly well....Ray Mabus...
The Angry Black man also fits with Obama should something really bad happen...
And some sort of terrible naval battle,but your right.
There might not be a connection...

edit on 8-9-2013 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

I understand that, and trust me I was a Nostradamus buff when I was younger, but the one question that always threw me when trying to defend his prophecies is the one that I asked.

Trying to fit people into his quatrains could be pretty easy, and as DarkBlade has shown, there could be more then one. If his prophecies were real, why hide the names? Why say Hister when that wasn't Hitlers name? They are very very cool, but also very very vague.
edit on 8-9-2013 by superman2012 because: right name

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   

I'm surprised you're still asking the same question

The original in french was this

BeStes farouches de faim fleuues tranner
Plus part du champ encontre HiSter Sera
En caige de fer le grand fera treiSner
Quand rien enfant de Germain obSeruera

Where the S (capital here) was written in the old Gothic form allowing for much variation in spelling and interpretation.

Ister is the archaic name for the river Danube near the shores of which Hitler grew up. Therefore encapsulating the name and birthplace in one word.

Not only is the name given, but the birthplace of the second antichrist as well, according to public record.

However this thread is about Mabus and that's a whole new story.

The English translation is

Beasts ferocious with hunger will cross the river
The greater part of the battlefield will be against HiSter.
Into a cage of iron the great one will be drawn ....................( mostly believed to be Mussolini Ref C9 Q95)
When the child of Germany observes nothing............... ( this is reckoned to be reference to the reprogramming of the youths minds (Hitler youth) to dissociate them from common morality)

Hope that helps

Cody

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71

Well alrighty then!

I don't think it is that long of a stretch. As mabus is both names combined, and there will be a comet in the sky this next month as well as well as the Ray Mabus name, which is pretty blatantly well....Ray Mabus...
The Angry Black man also fits with Obama should something really bad happen...
And some sort of terrible naval battle,but your right.
There might not be a connection...

edit on 8-9-2013 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

I think you're missing something Dark

If you look at C2 Q30 C2 Q5 C2 Q43 (ref possilby comet Ison) C5 Q63

They all reference off the Italian coast as a possible start point for WW3, nuclear subs as a launch platform if I were to go out on a limb.

Now where's the American fleet ?

That's the question.

Not to worry though it's all conjecture on my part

Cody

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Your conjecture is as good as anyone else's.

It's all good. You see something ... you could be right. I'm just not seeing it.
In my mind, Nostradamus has been more 'in your face' and not as much of a puzzle. Ya' know??

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Out of the country of Greater Arabia Shall be born a strong master of Mohammed,
He will enter Europe wearing a blue turban.
He will be the terror of mankind.
Never more horror.

That's the clincher for me Flyers

Like I said just conjecture

Cody

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012
reply to post by cody599

I understand that, and trust me I was a Nostradamus buff when I was younger, but the one question that always threw me when trying to defend his prophecies is the one that I asked.

Trying to fit people into his quatrains could be pretty easy, and as DarkBlade has shown, there could be more then one. If his prophecies were real, why hide the names? Why say Hister when that wasn't Hitlers name? They are very very cool, but also very very vague.
edit on 8-9-2013 by superman2012 because: right name

You also have to remember that the prophesies become more oblique the
further they are from France and the further into the future they look

Cody

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Great thread you have started! So tenuous I feel our world situation is I wanted to go to my Bible for the correct cite, but had to look no further than Drudge to find the quote that I was remembering:

"Behold, Damascus is about to be removed from being a city, and will become a fallen ruin," reads Isaiah 17

I know slightly off the MABUS trail, but still "on topic" with world events.

I have always been fascinated by Nostradamus. As a young child, a local radio host used to devote his show periodically to his prophecies. Interesting to think "about" as I think trying to divine meaning from Nostradamus you must really research the topic (a very good thing in and of itself) to see if any quatrain "fits."

Now I have a quick ? Up thread you mentioned September 9 as a date relative to this whole matter. I thought I read thru everything, but I didnt see any further 9/9 reference... (Unless it's the possibility of the US Congress, returning to session in DC, voting on Syria action).

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

That's a pretty big reach, but I'm accustomed to it by believers in Nostradamus...hell I believed him to be completely accurate when I was younger. Like I said before, good entertainment, but too vague for me to give him any credibility. He hasn't been anymore right then any ATS members predicting events...in fact, I would say ATS members have been more spot on then Nostradamus. That's just my belief though.

Thanks!

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Well that is still part of the Mediterranean. Boats would have to go in that general direction after an attack on Syria.
What I think is that while these ships are in the Med, something bad is gonna happen. Almost like a trap.

Something totally unexpected, but like you, this is just speculation based on a few things that caught my eye.

Old Nostradamus was such an odd interesting fellow to follow. It has been many years for me, and I have seen many claims come and go, so it is all up in the air.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Glinda

The 9 is a personal revelation/prediction I experienced many years ago in regards to a nuclear war.
I wrote that all down here in 2004:

Nuclear War Dreams

It was the only time I was ever given any sort of number or date in a dream, and it could of just been a dream, however, anytime the number 9 comes around and there is such high world tension, I get a little paranoid.

I guess if I had never had a dream that came true I wouldn't worry about such things, but because I have a few times, it makes me paranoid, because you cannot tell anymore what is prophetic, or just in your head, ya know?
edit on 8-9-2013 by Darkblade71 because: typonese....*sip*

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join