It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just wanna say thanks ats

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I see the new format has dropped today and even though it is different, it has kept the color scheme close to what it was. the trial was a blazing white, and it felt like i was having a near death experience looking at the light at the end of tunnel. Now its just the same black/green depressing events that spew from the screen of ats. Thank you ats for changing, but staying the same.

One thing I do really like though is the larger font I was tired of hitting crtl + every time i tipped too many

edit on 5-9-2013 by DocHolidaze because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by DocHolidaze

You can toggle back to white using the 'cookie' icon at the top right

As for the sizing, you're browser is probbably on +1 zoom;

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Ugh. I am not a fan. I liked the previous new posts section as I can read everything of interest very quickly. The constant scrolling will lead me to some other site. HATE SCROLLING!

Looks pretty.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   

DocHolidaze
I see the new format has dropped today and even though it is different, it has kept the color scheme close to what it was. the trial was a blazing white, and it felt like i was having a near death experience looking at the light at the end of tunnel. Now its just the same black/green depressing events that spew from the screen of ats. Thank you ats for changing, but staying the same.

One thing I do really like though is the larger font I was tired of hitting crtl + every time i tipped too many

edit on 5-9-2013 by DocHolidaze because: (no reason given)

The larger font is better than before. Prefer the old format though. By far. Not much on the screen anymore. The NEW threads page is nowhere near as user friendly. Im a little sad.

My font and zoom settings are normal.

It doesnt really work on my netbook anymore. Unusable. damn.

I feel ATS is broken.

It looks like it is for mobile devices now. I read ATS on my mobile but never post. Im sure most are the same. I guess I'll not perticipate as much as typing on mobile devices is a real pain in the arse. And scrolling sideways on my netbook is crap.
edit on 5-9-2013 by greavsie1971 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

all i know is I dont have to squint, or zoom in any more what ever you guys did it has my every day life that much easier. Thank you

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Logout does not work. I cant log out. Anyone else have this problem?

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   
ATS locked loaded and ready for the s#!t storm of the 21st century

I feel like I should get a new Avatar for the occasion....maybe.

Good job guys she looks new and shiny like a new ship ready to sail.

“Second star to the right and straight on 'til morning. ”

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mamatus
Ugh. I am not a fan. I liked the previous new posts section as I can read everything of interest very quickly. The constant scrolling will lead me to some other site. HATE SCROLLING!

Looks pretty.

That was the very first complaint I made about this new....thingy

Can I claim damages for injury caused to my poor mouse wheel ?

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Good thread - I made a few jokes I apologize if I offended the staff or members.

You guys are awesome and I would like to say thank you for allowing me to be a member. Sometimes I take it for granted and forget about all of the work and dedication of the staff.

Thank you guys.

new topics

top topics

join