It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aukai Collins...My Jihad

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2003 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Just wondering if anyone on ATS has read the book mentioned in the subject. The author seems to be a real muslim, and he's a white irish-american. The book outlines his combat experience in Kashmere and Chechnya, and his eventual anti-terrorism collaberation with the FBI and CIA. Another great thing about this book is that it shows how hypocritical some muslims are and can be. By the way, i'm a long time board viewer, but this is my first post. Greetings to everyone!

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Hi,

I've just finished reading the book and I must say it was a real eye-opener. More than anything I think the book shows that Aukai Collins was a man who wanted to do things his own way and he didn't really consider the long-term consequences of his actions. He was unable to integrate himself with any sort of group movement, be it the mujahideen, the Chechens, the Americans, or anyone. His incredible bravery, though, is to be admired and his goals were definitely noble. People who feel they have to kill people are certainly wiser to do it in the context of war than in some urban gang.

I would be interested in contacting the author to ask him some questions about how his life has progressed since the book. The email address at the back of his book: [email protected] is no longer valid. Does anyone know a new address for him?

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Speaking of how hypocritical Muslims are. My dad used to work for Mcdonnel Douglas in Saudi Arabia when he retired from the Air Force. He told me that Saudi men in the Saudi Air Force loved to come here to the US for training so they could drink and go to strip clubs. He also told me that when he came home on vacation that you could see all the Saudis boarding the plane in their traditional dress, then they would scurry to the rest rooms to change into western attire and start bugging the stewardess for alcohol. It is also considered OK for Muslims to lie to an infidel, but not to a fellow Muslim.

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
Speaking of how hypocritical Muslims are. My dad used to work for Mcdonnel Douglas in Saudi Arabia when he retired from the Air Force. He told me that Saudi men in the Saudi Air Force loved to come here to the US for training so they could drink and go to strip clubs. He also told me that when he came home on vacation that you could see all the Saudis boarding the plane in their traditional dress, then they would scurry to the rest rooms to change into western attire and start bugging the stewardess for alcohol. It is also considered OK for Muslims to lie to an infidel, but not to a fellow Muslim.

I think you have a right to say that beacuse I will be converting to Islam soon, as soon as I become Clean that is.

But from what i have studied in the Qur'an passages that man that your father speaks about is going take the elevator to Hell, he lies, he Drinks, and he Discriminates, and its not OK!!

Guerilla

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Groingrinder,

Don't forget that the Saudi Government has a homosexual relationship with the US Government and the guys in the air force are certainly supporters of their government. These are not your typical Muslims, nor do the ones who emigrated to the US represent a fair cross-section. Still, I bet most of them are hypocrites anyway since the religion (like all religions) demands more from its followers than is humanly possible.

new topics

top topics

join