sick of anti american on ats

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by uncommitted

I know. But it like talking to a brick wall with him and other like him.

You can go through facts figure and all sorts at him. Hell you may get somewhere for a while then a week later he will post the same crap all over again.

These people moan we lump all American together and yet they do EXACTLY the same with Europe!
Yes there is some crap and borderline failed places in Europe like Greece no denying that. But there are also some really sucessfull nice places which are doing very well like those in Nothern Europe. You cant deny that. Ok some of you yanky doodles would never want to live in these countrys or leave the USA fair enough. But there plenty of us dirty commie Europeans who would not want to live in the USA either! Fact is repect our diffrences and the fact that not all of us want to be like the USA!
edit on 6-9-2013 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I don't really care about the people in Europe talking smack about America or Americans. Their opinion does not count to me. What I can't stand are all of the a-holes spouting the "If you don't believe the things I believe, you are not a patriot" garbage. That's much more offensive than someone in Belgium being anti-American.

It's the complete loser in Alabama who has determined who is, and who is not a real American, and feels free to let it be known which category each of us falls under, that I find disgusting and tiresome.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I'm quite sure the OP is refering to "ATS Peace Nazi" members posts...just about all are UK subjects I have noticed for about three years on ATS.
I just unsubscribe after they arrive...only the teen version gets banned.
Remember Americans will never vacation in England like we did in the '90s...but every foreigner is still vacationing here in America in spades.
Stuart Varney became a proud American...we appreciate England's best.
edit on 6-9-2013 by Granite because: (no reason given)
edit on 6-9-2013 by Granite because: sp

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

A message from your mother land (United Kingdom) to whom you still pay taxes....

Bud with talk like that you are gona be tapping your internet from the wrong side of a Fema camp... Your arms will not save you from your government. Look at the weaponry they have. Remember what happened in WACO. You should be more concerned about keeping you freedom of speech than taking up arms. Education will save you not bullets.

With daft rants like that you do little to reflect your nation in good standing with the rest of the international community on ATS
edit on 6-9-2013 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I don't think most the people out there hate Americans, I think it's the @ss hats running this circus side show. I'm a proud, partially typical American and I have a pretty low opinion of us and even a bit embarrassed at times. It's like seeing the majestic bald eagle in all it's wonderous glory only to find leaked pictures of that same bird dressed in a lady's frock with a needle hanging out of its wing.
The whole attitude that we whomped everyone's back side at one time or another only adds to the whole stereotype. We didn't do that, we supported freedom and others well being and pursuit if happiness. Now we just go around the world terrorizing innocent people. I don't exactly know when our country changed, I guess it's been so gradual that it really can't be limited down to a year, maybe not even a decade, but it has changed greatly..err "ungreatly"
Many here have said it here, it's time for the American people to bring about change within our own, once great nation. If not for us, for the sake of the entire planet.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 02:22 AM
link   

I love these rants by tough 'Murikens who can't take criticism of their country and government. Boo f'n Hoo!

'Murikens like the OP evidently have no idea of how others look at the US, and apparently can't see the other side of any issue. They think that everybody thinks the way they do. Get used to it, buddy, it's a big world out there and not everybody is drinking the red-white-n-blue koolaid.

BTW, OP, your posts are really hard to understand. I don't care if you're 'raw'. Frankly I'm fed up with 'Murikens writing incoherent/borderline-literate comments here and giving the rest of us a bad rep.
edit on 7-9-2013 by MrInquisitive because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River
I'm sick of those who are overseas claiming that they believe their country are superior than anyone else. Many brits and others believe that americans should be taking arms. I'm not saying everyone thinks this either but being talked down and $#it talk isn't helping the progress on a unified front on stopping the syria war. We the united states have spanked you in the past and low brow cynical rhetoric doesnt help or unify our common issue,

All I can say is thank goodness you do not represent the whole of America, I hate being a grammar Nazi but the number of missing capitals plus the threatening tone make me think you must be quite young?

Firstly, America's job is not to spank ANYONE, it put itself forward as world Police, whilst its nice to know there's a large force out there are many who now believe because of the recent actions that this 'Police Force' is now a very corrupt one with obvious angles beyond looking after the free world.

Since you mentioned us Brits let me as a Brit tell you more of my thoughts, us Brits are quite a reserved lot, we don't as people run head first into a fight before looking at it, we as people have not supported our idiotic government towards diving in to yet another war as a lap dog for the American President. Its also clear now that most Americans do not support yet another invasion (yes I said invasion) supposedly in the name of world peace. Most Americans now realise that these invasions have been done based upon layers and layers of lies and as much as they loved and respect the American way their realise that those in charge are not following the same principles.

So, the free world isn't actually anti American, its anti American government and you need to get your head around that, there's a vast difference. You need to realise that your governments policing isn't as cut and dried as you make it. Us Brits like you Americans are now fed up with seeing our sons and daughters sent in to wars based upon lies knowing the policies that keep them there are as corrupt as can be.

You really don't think this is about helping the Syrian people do you?
edit on 7-9-2013 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrInquisitive

I love these rants by tough 'Murikens who can't take criticism of their country and government. Boo f'n Hoo!

'Murikens like the OP evidently have no idea of how others look at the US, and apparently can't see the other side of any issue. They think that everybody thinks the way they do. Get used to it, buddy, it's a big world out there and not everybody is drinking the red-white-n-blue koolaid.

BTW, OP, your posts are really hard to understand. I don't care if you're 'raw'. Frankly I'm fed up with 'Murikens writing incoherent/borderline-literate comments here and giving the rest of us a bad rep.
edit on 7-9-2013 by MrInquisitive because: (no reason given)

Well said....The OP obviously thinks the rest of us in the free world look at you guys thinking red necks or brawling in McDonalds, we don't, we Brits look at the American people as friends and allies and like you we don't always trust our governments and for good reason. There's nothing worse than seeing a sabre a rattling 'Muriken, little do they realise how close they look and sound to sabre rattling Sadams or Gaddafi's.

Policing the world is a noble task but it needs morals and honesty, lets make sure those stay in the right place.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   

I believe that the large majority of us who seem "anti american", do not hate the American people. But your leaders. They lie to you, they manipulate and do not follow international rules or laws.
They are basicly terrorists with a brilliant team of PR agents and spin doctors.

I do not hate the American People, I am worried about them, but I am also very proud of them making their voices heard now as seen in this topic: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I hope that your leaders will listen to you the people. I pray that if they do not, you will unite and remove them from power by any means neccesary.

This could be the road to WW3 or it could be the stepping stone the American people need to realise how much power they have if they stand united. And it is all up to the American people. I am hoping for the best. And I only wish there was more I could do to help, than writing emails to a bunch of random U.S officials.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   

"Hey guys, stop all the trash talk, it's counter-productive and only serves to further divide humanity as a whole. Besides, we kicked your ass in the past and we'll do it again if we have to!"

I'm sure even someone of ostensibly moderate intelligence such as yourself shouldn't have too much trouble seeing the irony in what you wrote.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

...well said..i totally agree!!!!!

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by usernameconspiracy
I don't really care about the people in Europe talking smack about America or Americans. Their opinion does not count to me. What I can't stand are all of the a-holes spouting the "If you don't believe the things I believe, you are not a patriot" garbage. That's much more offensive than someone in Belgium being anti-American.

It's the complete loser in Alabama who has determined who is, and who is not a real American, and feels free to let it be known which category each of us falls under, that I find disgusting and tiresome.

You hit it on the head, I hate that too, like they have more of a right to America than anyone else. "if you don't like it you can git out' Why? Why can't we just change it for the better? Why do we love to divide ourselves so much, over anything and everything. As for someone in another country running their mouth, big whoop, its like fans and sportsteam of course they will think their home team is the shiz. Happens here too.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   

I'm usually opposed to any thread that starts by telling us what the OP is sick of.
But for the first time I'll say instead.

Let's kick some ass then Jordan cause it damn well psses me off as well. !

edit on 7-9-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River
Look, I'm sorry for being harsh but I'm raw right now and anyone with a brain would know that. American people should decide if we go to war(a voting process ) i apologize to those i have offended at the same time but democracy isn't a real democracy, the right to vote should be a priority instead of a fake luxury
edit on 5-9-2013 by Jordan River because: (no reason given)

dont worry mate, your leader appears to be doing that for you.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   

We the united states have spanked you in the past and low brow cynical rhetoric doesnt help or unify our common issue, the coming syria war. We have spanked you all and no red coat will stop my freedom of speech no matter how moderated it is.

Who's we? You were "redcoats" back then as well.

How's that for unity?

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   

People used to look at you as leaders
reply to post by blaenau2000

When was that, and which people?

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Look, I'm sorry for being harsh but I'm raw right now

Harsh is not the word, that's when you're being truthful.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I don't blame people in other country's for being mad at the US. It seems like oboma is hell bent on starting WW3. What he's doing doesn't make sense. oboma doesn't give a crap about the people in Syria. Something else has to be his motivation, and it's not good.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

I agree with you...a very good man said the same thing to the rulers in his temple over 2000 years ago and told them who their soul belonged to. They were imposters and guess what? Just like a poltergeist ...they're back!

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

I hate that too when they say if you don't like what America does then get out. Me stay in tepee and smoke peace pipe....me here first....LOL

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join