It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lennox on Hawking

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   

I am not well study in physics. So, I would like those who are more educated on the subject to please explain the gaps in his arguments, so that I may look into them more in-depth.
edit on 5-9-2013 by ServantOfTheLamb because: (no reason given)

Please if you don't want to watch the video don't comment. I posted this post in order to increase my own understanding, and only for those who are kind enough to share their thoughts with me.

If you haven't seen his debate against Richard Dawkins, and you enjoyed this video that one is very good as well

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ServantOfTheLamb

Please if you don't want to watch the video don't comment.

I really want to watch the video, but I can't right now.

But you can expect someone to come on the thread and ask you for a synopsis of the video, because some members can't watch them at all.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

I understand that, but the video is far outside my realm of knowledge, and I wouldn't even know where to begin. Physics is not a subject I am familiar with, but I know many say it disproves God, but it seems this guy very well explains why laws of natures cannot push out the idea of a God. Again this thread is to further my own knowledge on the subjects presented, and I just wanted more educated individuals opinions on the video, because I do not believe I have the knowledge to form an educated opinion lol.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ServantOfTheLamb

I watched it all. This is actually the second time I have seen it. He is brilliant and most of this does not center on physics, but on logic and philosophy. He shows the absurdity of denying the evident nature of creation being created. Very good stuff and shows just how irrational science is by denying a Creator.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Yes, but I was curious if his arguments only hold merit, because I do not fully grasp the concept of the physics that he counters with logic and philosophy.

new topics

top topics

join