It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More support for Putin during G20

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   

edit on 5-9-2013 by StarTraveller because: wrong thread- sorry..

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

and then we the us people would be asking questions and wanting answers , the Obama and company do not want that!!!; but would and have and will point the er put the blame on others,

Thus I give you www.abovetopsecret.com... open your eyes , this is going beyond lies and half truths , I would not be surprised if a Gulf of Tonkin takes place, you do know that was what got us in Nam. History does repeat it self .

The people of the US is sick of war ... the MIC is out of money to fund an other war.... McCain and friends needs a war to have money line their pockets... Obama and Company needs to save face. the list facts go on as to why , no matter what the people say , US will go in to Syria. Did you hear what DF from CA said yesterday?

Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) acknowledged overwhelming opposition from California residents, but argued that she knew more than they did based on her role as chairwoman of the Senate Intelligence Committee.

"They don’t know what I know. They haven’t heard what I have heard," Feinstein said. "I like to believe after 20 years, I have some skill at separating the wheat from the chaff."
the above is from www.huffingtonpost.com... and "to h3LL with what my constituents think", is what she really meant to say.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by bekod

My eyes are wide open, and yes I know about the gulf of tonkin ff incident.
I was simply saying your concept that our govt might bomb the rebels they have supported is absurd. I know what this is ll really about. Not a humanitarian issue, but a way to go after Iran. Anyone with commin sense should know that. Thats why McCain is so blood thirsty. He wants to go to Iran bad, and he wants it to happen in his lifetime.

Israel will drag Iran in somehow and that is why Russia is showing up in the Med. They won't attack on Syrias behaf but will for Iran.

Ive been saying Obama will go in regardless of what Congress says (though they will likely vote to go to Syria) for weeks. I don't think its about lining their pockets as much as getting us into Iran (though they prob are making money off of it). That's why McCain wasn't satisfied with 3 months of strikes. He wants to ensure it goes on long enough to drah Iran in. I will say we will probably accidentally kill rebels and they will hate us even more, but we won't intentionally take them out as you suggested.

My eyes are wide open.
edit on 6-9-2013 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
They have spoken with each other for about 20/30 minutes.

Putin said: “We hear one another, and understand the arguments but we don’t agree. I don’t agree with his arguments, he doesn’t agree
with mine. But we hear them, try to analyse them.”

www.euronews.com...

scroll down for the press conference of Obama and Putin.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join